babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
All about babv Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
All about babv Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

All about babv

Go down 
+2
HannahGemFriend30
BritLiveLifeLove
6 posters
AuthorMessage
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

All about babv Empty
PostSubject: All about babv   All about babv I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:41 am

i am going to show people who are new to babv to know babv.

How do I register?

Go to buildabearville.com™️ and click on the sign up button. Follow the directions to choose a password and create your own character, expressing your personality by choosing skin color, hair style and fashions – over 200,000 options!

Once you’ve logged in, you can visit the virtual Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ store in Town Square to bring your furry friends to life online.

How much does it cost to play at buildabearville.com?

It’s free to play in Build-A-Bearville™️ and there are no membership fees! For even more furbulous fun, you can bring the furry friends you make at Build-A-Bear Workshop stores or at www.buildabear.com to life online for free.

How do I bring my Build-A-Bear Workshop furry friend to life online?

To bring your furry friend to life online:

- Go to the virtual Build-A-Bear Workshop store
- Give the Bear Builder®️ associate the animal ID and key code found on your furry friend’s birth certificate
Your furry friend will jump into your cool virtual backpack and you’ll be ready to explore the world together.

What do I get when I register my furry friend at buildabearville.com?

Go to buildabearville.com™️ and click on the sign up button. Follow the directions to choose a password and create your own character, expressing your personality by choosing skin color, hair style and fashions – over 200,000 options!

Why do some furry friends come with 1,000 bonus Bear Bills?

To bring your furry friend to life online:

- Give the Bear Builder®️ associate the animal ID and key code found on your furry friend’s birth certificate
Your furry friend will jump into your cool virtual backpack and you’ll be ready to explore the world together.

How do I go places in Build-A-Bearville?

You can make your avatar walk by clicking where you want to go on the screen. Step on the triangles to go to the next area

Step on the pawprints to enter buildings and to look at the catalogs in stores.

Is there a map of Build-A-Bearville?

At the top right of your screen is a map button. Click it to bring up the World Map. You can see all of the locations in Build-A-Bearville this way. Click on a location and you will be transported straight there.

How do I change dens?

Each time you log into Build-A-Bearville, you’ll have to select a den to play in. You can choose any den you want, or click a friend’s name in your list to join them in their den too!

Once you’re logged in, you can change dens at any time by selecting “Change Den” under “Options” in your PDA.

How do I see my inventory or change what I’m wearing?

You can view your stuff by clicking on the “My Stuff” button at the bottom right of your screen.

On the left you’ll see your number of Bear Bills and your stuff. Use the buttons at the top to see the different categories – clothing, accessories, furniture, miscellaneous and furry friends’ items

On the right of your screen you’ll see your character, or if you click the Furry Friend tab, you’ll see the furry friend currently in your backpack. Select items on the left and you’ll see your character or furry friend wearing them on the right. Furniture will only show up in your “My Stuff” if you haven’t placed it in your Cub Condo house.

How do I sit on furniture?

Your character can sit on furniture in your Cub Condo house and in certain seating areas throughout the world! Just click where you’d like to sit and, if possible, your character will take a seat!

In your Cub Condo, you can also ask your Furry Friends to sit by double clicking on them and choosing “Sit down.”

By clicking on your furry friend once, you can check their mood. Feed them a snack, give them a bath or send them to bed to keep their happiness meters full.

How do I dance?

To dance or do a move, just click on the “Moves” button at the bottom right of your screen and select your move.

What are the different types of chat?

Silent Chat

Silent Chat means you cannot chat, but you can still use emoticons to express the way you feel.

Instant Chat

Instant Chat, or IC, is available to all citizens of Build-A-Bearville. To chat, just choose from the list of things to say by clicking the chat button on the bottom left of your screen. Or, type in the chat bar and see a list of phrases to choose from.

Safe Open Chat

Safe Open Chat means you can chat with others by typing what you’d like to say in the chat bar. All words and phrases are checked against an approved dictionary. Numbers and other ways of sharing private information, as well as offensive words and phrases are not allowed.

How can I change my chat type?

To change your chat type first go to "Change Chat" under "Options" in your PDA. If you select Instant Chat or Silent Chat, your change will be made right away. If you select Safe Open Chat, an email will be sent to you or your parent's address. Clicking from this email is the only way to turn on chat for your account. If you don't get the email, first check your spam or junk folder. If it's not there, go to Change Email under Options in your PDA to check that the email address we have on file is correct

Why are some of the words I’ve typed red?

Words in red are not in our approved dictionary and cannot be said in the world. Try saying your message in a different way.

How do I make friends?

To ask another citizen to be your friend, just double click on their character and select “Add Friend.” If they accept, you’ll become friends and appear in each others’ Furbulous Friends Lists.

Can I ignore someone if they are bothering me?

To ignore another citizen, just double click on their character and select “Ignore.” You will no longer see them on your screen.

To un-ignore, go to your Furbulous Friends List by clicking on the friends button at the bottom left of your screen. Choose the citizen under “Ignored” and select “Stop Ignoring.”

How do I report a player for bad behavior?

Some types of behavior in Build-A-Bearville is unacceptable, such as using bad language, cheating or asking for personal information like real names or phone numbers. If you see another citizen doing any of these things, you can report them by double clicking on their character and selecting “Report this player.” You will be asked a few questions about what happened, and the Build-A-Bearville team will take care of the rest.

How do I find games to play?

There are two ways to find games in Build-A-Bearville. You can walk around to discover all the pawsome games for yourself or you can click the Game button in the upper left corner of your screen and select the game you would like to play.

What are animal adventures?

Animal adventures are quests that you play together with your furry friend. They are only available for Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ furry friends made after October 2007. You’ll be awarded Bear Bills – the official virtual currency of Build-A-Bearville - to spend in the world when you complete your adventure.

I’m on an animal adventure and I can’t get back in to complete it, why?

Animal adventures are quests that you play together with your furry friend. They are only available for Build-A-Bear Workshop®️ furry friends made after October 2007. You’ll be awarded Bear Bills – the official virtual currency of Build-A-Bearville - to spend in the world when you complete your adventure.

What are Bear Bills & how do I earn them?

Bear Bills are the official virtual currency of Build-A-Bearville. They can be earned by bringing a new furry friend to life, playing games and quests and by completing animal adventures with your furry friend.

Where can I buy clothes or furniture?

You can buy clothes for your online character in the Pawlette Coufur®️ boutique in the Furbulous Fashion District, furniture for your Cub Condo house in the Bear Stuff®️ store in Town Square and new rooms for your Cub Condo in the LumBear Yard in the Market Place.

Where can I buy clothing for my furry friend?

The only place to buy clothing for your furry friend is at the Bearville Outfitters store in Town Square. You'll need Bearville Outfitters credits to shop, and you can get them by making purchases at your local Build-A-Bear Workshop store and at www.buildabear.com, or by buying them directly at www.buildabear.com.

How do I shop at the Bearville Outfitter?

When you make a purchase at a Build-A-Bear Workshop store or online at www.buildabear.com , you can shop for free exclusive virtual stuff for your furry friend and online character!

To shop in the Bearville Outfitter:
- Give the Bear Builder associate the receipt code found at the bottom of your receipt
- You will get virtual store credit(s) to shop at the Bearville Outfitter

What's trading?

Trading is a pawsome way to find cool stuff, or get rid of items you don’t need anymore. If you want to trade, double-click on another character in the world and select "Ask to Trade."

If they accept, you’ll see your trade menu. When it’s your turn, add items and/or Bear Bills from your inventory to the trade. The meter at the top of the screen will tell you how fair the trade is. When you’re done, click the checkmark in the center of the screen. Once both of you approve, your trade will be complete!

You can block trade requests if you like, by checking the “Block Trade” button under “Options” in your PDA.

What is a Cub Condo & how do I get one?

A Cub Condo house is a place for your character and furry friends to call home! Once you’ve brought at least one furry friend to life online, you’ll have access to your Cub Condo. You can visit it by going to the Neighborhood, or by clicking the house button at the top right of your screen.

You can also choose to visit another character’s Cub Condo house

Where do my furry friends live?

Your furry friends live in your own Cub Condo house with your online character. Each friend you bring to life online comes with its own new room for your Cub Condo.

In your Cub Condo and during certain games and animal adventures, your furry friends will be out of their backpack, stretching their paws, walking around with you, and sometimes even dancing. By double clicking on your furry friends when they’re out of your backpack, you can ask them to do cool stuff like have a snack or look out the window.

How do I get from room to room in my Cub Condo house?

There are 2 ways to get around in your Cub Condo. You can walk from room to room by clicking on arrows and pawprints on the floor, or you can use the rooms button to see a floor plan. Click on any room in your floor plan to go straight there!

I Hope you guys learn this and your welcome for all about babv i will post more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

All about babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about babv   All about babv I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:10 am

Good Work Brita!
This will really helps to people who are new buildabear!
Thanks for posting this! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

All about babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about babv   All about babv I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:29 am

Great Guide for new Players Brit! that answered a lot of questions for new people.
Have a pawsome day!
Back to top Go down
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

All about babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about babv   All about babv I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:10 am

Thanks i really like babv i am a fan of it Very Happy and i like helping people
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

All about babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about babv   All about babv I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:35 am

Nice work! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

All about babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about babv   All about babv I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:05 pm

Thanks i really work hard in this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

All about babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about babv   All about babv I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:59 am

Thanks for posting Brit, this is very helpful Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

All about babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about babv   All about babv I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:49 am

now everyone knows!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All about babv Empty
PostSubject: Re: All about babv   All about babv I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All about babv
Page 1 of 1