babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Empty
PostSubject: MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest!   MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Green Tracks & Miguel Sunshine were on today! Smile I met them for the first time! Smile

The Prize: (I didn't get the apple bag!)
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Prize_10

I said "hi" to him and he said:
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Omg_bm10

Green Tracks was there too:
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Gt_bmp10

We made a line, and did random moves:
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Ms2_bm10

Then we started to have a "Music Themed" Moves Party:
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Ms_bmp10

The We had an "After Pawty" at my Cub Condo, Special Guest-A CyBearGuide!
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Cybear11

Funny Glitch:) --
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Glitch29

--End Of Story--
.:Have A Beariffic Day!:.
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest!   MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Guess What!!!!!

I saw Chloe Rocks too! Later that day, I saw Chloe!!!!!

Prize:
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Vcr_bm10

Me with ChloeRocks!!!
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Untitl13

She said this to me:
MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! Untitl14
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest!   MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Wow!! That is soo pawsome congrats to you!!
i never seem to get to see them lately
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest!   MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:16 am

That's really cool,The glitch is so funny xD
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest!   MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:07 pm

Woowwwww! Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://BABV,Fantage,PetPetPark,Moshi Monsters.Thx! :)
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest!   MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:54 pm

Thansk for letting us know I wish I was there Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest!   MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MiguelSushine & GreenTracks On Today! After Pawty too, with a Special Guest!
Page 1 of 1