babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?

Go down 
+2
eddy
priscillaballerina31
6 posters

Will it be fair to have a vib contest only for those that have never had the opportunity to have a VIB?
1. yes I totally understand that!
Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_vote_lcap44%Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
2. No, I think all forum members should be able to enter!!
Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_vote_lcap22%Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
3. perhaps make 2 contests (1 for all members and 1 for non-vib members that have never had one)
Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_vote_lcap33%Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:53 am

Sorry I do not know if the polls section is removed/deleted so I am posting here!

Please also give me ideas for hosting a vib contest!
Some members like story writing, poems , and graphics contests.
I also need specific ideas like if it is graphics contest what will the picture be of?
Also if you would like to host a contest for me , for the vib contests please be aware you would not be eligible to enter it!
Please post your ideas for a contest and if you already have a vib membership perhaps you could host it?
Back to top Go down
eddy
fluffy member
fluffy member
eddy

Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 11:28 am

I don't really understand what you mean, are you saying you could do a contest and ONLY non-VIB members can enter and then possibly win a VIB membership if you win? I think its a great idea but I don't feel the same about singling others out, our forum is a community for everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Yeah I agree with Eddy I don't understand it.
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 4:00 pm

I wanted to give the opportunity to those that have never had a vib membership to be able to have a chance to win one.
so Maybe I can do 2 different contests
one for everyone to enter and one contest for someone that has never had a chance to have a vib membership to win one.
You could not enter both contests though!
Back to top Go down
eddy
fluffy member
fluffy member
eddy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:00 am

WOAH! That would be amazing! I have NEVER had a VIB and I would love one. I think I mentioned how far away I live from my local BABW Smile Yes, I do understand now. A contest for people who have never had a VIB so they can win one. Great idea Very Happy And for suggestions for the contest itself, I think I like the idea of a graphic contest BUT not many members are amazingly good at them. Maybe something that everyone could take part in, like maybe writing a short story about why a VIB is so important to them. OR maybe something a bit more creative where members can create there dream bear...
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 8:59 am

Wowahhh! I think that would be great
Back to top Go down
eddy
fluffy member
fluffy member
eddy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:16 pm

and to answer your question, yes I do think it would be fair Smile
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:06 pm

I agree with this, I think it would be fair to my opion.

Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? Springggg
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:32 pm

Great Idea!
For me...
i choose to make 2 contests, one for the non-vib and one for members
Back to top Go down
Sage♥
Owner
Owner
Sage♥

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 6:49 pm

i voted
". perhaps make 2 contests (1 for all members and 1 for non-vib members that have never had one"
Smile
Back to top Go down
https://babv-lovers.forumotion.net
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:21 am

Decided in fairness to host 2 different contest so I will lock this topic now
thanks everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?   Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think it is fair to have a contest only for members that have never had a VIB before?
Page 1 of 1