babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
How do you put a picture on the side or  ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie? Coolte12

NewsHomeRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

How do you put a picture on the side or ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie?

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    LuvMeAlexia
    fluffy member
    fluffy member

How do you put a picture on the side or  ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie? Empty
    PostSubject: How do you put a picture on the side or ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie?   How do you put a picture on the side or  ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 4:46 pm

How,plzz help.I'm not a SUPER-GREAT computer Master!lol plz help

ty!
    Back to top Go down
    http://BABV,Fantage,PetPetPark,Moshi Monsters.Thx! :)
    ItalianPrincess
    pawsome poster
    pawsome poster
    ItalianPrincess

How do you put a picture on the side or  ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie? Empty
    PostSubject: Re: How do you put a picture on the side or ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie?   How do you put a picture on the side or  ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 5:11 pm

Oh him . . . . well I really don't know who to make a siggy or avvie Clare made all of mine you can just ask one of the graphic artist for one just fill out their form that you have to fill out.
    Back to top Go down
    emmie
    junior helper
    junior helper
    emmie

PostSubject: Re: How do you put a picture on the side or ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie?   How do you put a picture on the side or  ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 8:29 am

go to your profile, then go to avatar and upload your image; and same for the signature hope i helped
    How do you put a picture on the side or  ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie? Erwe10
    Back to top Go down
    http://bearville-community.forumotion.com/forum
    ItalianPrincess
    pawsome poster
    pawsome poster
    ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: How do you put a picture on the side or ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie?   How do you put a picture on the side or  ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 4:19 pm

Ok Lol sorry I would of done something like that first if I known how to and the photo sorry never knew how to take photo likes that but it's good that you showed her insted of you just telling her Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you put a picture on the side or ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie?   How do you put a picture on the side or  ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you put a picture on the side or ucan help me with how to make a Siggy/Avvie?
    Page 1 of 1