babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Getting Started Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Getting Started Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

Getting Started

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:22 pm

I’m New Here! — Register Now

Welcome to Build-A-Bearville! It’s an amazing virtual world where you and your furry friends from Build-A-Bear Workshop can play games, go on quests and have pawsome adventures together. Simply register and you can start exploring. You don’t have to have a furry friend to play, but if you do have one, you can play a lot more games and have even more fun.

I Pre-Registered. — Start Exploring

You’re ready to start exploring! You should have received an e-mail with your username and password information for entering Build-A-Bearville. Simply click here to play now and enter your username and password—that’s it!

I Forgot to Add My Furry Friend. — Add Them

No problem. You can always add friends and bring them into Build-A-Bearville later. Just go to the virtual Build-A-Bear Workshop in the Build-A-Bearville Town Center, click on the store associate behind the counter and add them using the Animal ID and Key Code on your furry friend’s birth certificate or the webcode on your Welcome Pass.

I’m from the Original Build-A-Bearville. — Register Now

Welcome to the new Build-A-Bearville! Now you can take your real-life furry friend into the virtual world. You can go on quests and play games with your furry friend and other users. Your old username and password won’t work in the new Build-A-Bearville so you’ll need to register before you can start exploring. Get started now and have a furbulous adventure!

I Don't Have A Furry Friend. — Play in Build-A-Bearville

That’s okay - you can still play in Build-A-Bearville. There’s a lot to do and explore, even if you’re by yourself. If you do get a furry friend later, you can bring him or her into Build-A-Bearville to play games with you, go on quests, and much more.

Very Happy Very Happy hope that helped you Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rose
building bunny
building bunny
Rose

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:16 am

That will help alot of people who are new to BABV.
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:48 am

yes it will!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Started Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Started   Getting Started I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
babv-lovers  :: About buildabearville :: New to bearville? Start here!-
Jump to: