babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
I can come once a day since we have staff shortages Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
I can come once a day since we have staff shortages Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

I can come once a day since we have staff shortages

Go down 
+6
GoalieBear
alicecoolgirl
Mousie
AJBubbles
iRachel
priscillaballerina31
10 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

I can come once a day since we have staff shortages Empty
PostSubject: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:16 am

]size=18]Update: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages!

I can not stay for 6 hours at a time sorry![/size]
The chat box is not fun anymore too much bad behavior fighting and then members spamming in pms, members spamming in the forum making threats to the forum about taking members from here.
I worked very hard to recruit members for this forum and that really upsets me that someone would threaten the forum that way.
I can not tolerate that kind of behavior or people that disrespect the rules or speak inappropriate in the chat box about topics not fit for children to see

Any other forum would have banned several members on here the for their first offence because of the seriousness of what members have done.

No 10 warnings are required to be banned especially when this is a persons 10th different incident of upsettting members or breaking rules

If I were an admin I would be very strict and would ban a lot of people on here

My contests may run later than I had planned because I do not know how long I will take a break maybe a week or two.

I may not do any more contests in the future

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:24 am

I agree, it is getting out of hand.
Bye Priscilla! Come back soon!
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:07 am

I try my best to keep the site safe it seams as if many are taking brake we Will mist you.It is really hard to keep a site safe when I am the admin on the Eastern side and i need to have my own life too.
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:08 am

yes. I am really sorry the other admins have not been on to help you bubbles.
I appreciate all of the hard work you have to do alone!
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:15 am

It is okay Smile Don't be sad be glad!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
alicecoolgirl
junior helper
junior helper
alicecoolgirl

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 am

I agree. Maybe a break is the best thing to do. Clear the air. I hope you feel happier when you come back Smile and I really am thankful for all the admins and mods on here
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:44 am

Yes I agree, the chatbox has to much drama. I've been trying my best moderate the chatbox but members don't listen to me. We will miss you Priscilla Sad I hope I could still see you on babv.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Sometimes, people just can't behave and they need to be banned and sometimes us staff need to take a break. It is a lot to deal with un-cooperative members. Have a good vacation Priscilla!
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm going to be out too! for a while! my computer is not working i'm in my dad's friend house. just visiting luckily they have a computer.. so I could go on today but I don't know when they will fix our real computer. so I'm not going to be on Sad I'm going to miss you all
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:55 pm

maybe i should close the chatbox for now.
Back to top Go down
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:09 pm

i feel sad for you for talking a break here i hope members well be nice before
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:50 pm

Update: I will come on once a day but can not stay for 6 hours at a time.
Back to top Go down
PawsomeSophie
junior helper
junior helper
PawsomeSophie

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:15 am

I agree.I hope i have not caused any trouble.Sorry if i have i promise i wont do it again.
Back to top Go down
http://awesomefun.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can come once a day since we have staff shortages   I can come once a day since we have staff shortages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I can come once a day since we have staff shortages
Page 1 of 1