babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Warriors The Rp - Page 3 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Warriors The Rp - Page 3 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

Warriors The Rp

Go down 
+2
Lillybearathlete1
chelseacool10
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:24 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
(Hawkstar) I bowed my head at the 2 young warriors,"Thank you',i said"The whole clan needs strength if lighntingclan wants to have a war be prepared everyone',i meowed.

I returned the bow and padded out of the den. I went to go feast on deer. the more the worst, not the merrier. The more wolves there are, the less meat you got. I ate as much as possible without being greedy and then went to the warriors den. I tried to nap but couldn't sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:31 am

(silverheart) I ate some deer but left some for the other rest of the clan i padded into the warriors den i lyed down in my moss bed i layed my head on my paws thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:33 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
(silverheart) I ate some deer but left some for the other rest of the clan i padded into the warriors den i lyed down in my moss bed i layed my head on my paws thinking.

We can't go to war, i thought. "We can't go to war," i murmured. I couldn't sleep i had to stop this. The only way to do that is help Lightningclan and bring back something as a peace offering. I was a warrior but that didn't mean i liked wars. I ran all the way to lightningclan were i padded out into the open. I bowed my head in respect and waited for someone to come.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:44 am

(Pantherfang) I padded out of the warriors den i hissed angrily at the darkclan cat,"Why are you here are you going to tell us what to do',i hissed with my back arched i pounced on the cat i gave the cat a nip on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:47 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
(Pantherfang) I padded out of the warriors den i hissed angrily at the darkclan cat,"Why are you here are you going to tell us what to do',i hissed with my back arched i pounced on the cat i gave the cat a nip on the neck.

I so desperately wanted to fight but couldn't, "I'm making a peace offering," i said biting my lip so it bled out of anger. I wanted to tear him up, but only bit my lip instead.

(Sun Star) "Pantherfang, halt," i said, I padded up to the cat, "What do you mean?" i hissed.

"I want not to go to war," i said. I dropped the squirrel infront of pantherfang, the warrior cat. I waited for a response still biting my lip, the blood ruining my coat.

Last edited by Lillybearathlete1 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:52 am

I narrowed my eyes,"I don't trust any darkclan cat',i murmered.

(can u edit ur post and put cat?Cause theirs no wolves in it)
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 6:57 am

((Sorry! I am roleplaying on a wolf one at the same time, confuzzling))

I snarled, there was no chance at piece. "I'll see you on the battlefield," i hissed. I then ran back toward the darkclan territory. I gave a high pitched screech, the cry for battle.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:03 am

"Good',i meowed I ran off toward the medicines cat den to see if she was prepared.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:06 am

(Sunstar) I had to prepare for battle. I ran off toward my den and drank my special protein shake made out of special herbs for battle. I was getting old. I then gave a shriek and padded out into the open waiting for my other warriors.

I waited in our territory pacing for my warriors to get ready. I was a little jumpy. I took a quick drink of a special herb mix to calm my nerves but kept pacing and waiting. Where are they, i thought.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:14 am

(Hawkstar) I walked out of the leaders den i narrowed my eyes ready to fight any moment.

(Silverheart) I padded out of the warriors den i waited ready to fight.

(Pantherfang) I let a yowl for darkclan to know we were coming so be prepared i ran over to the entrance that led out of our camp warriors followed me the medicine cats stayed behind so they can get prepared to help cats.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:20 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
(Hawkstar) I walked out of the leaders den i narrowed my eyes ready to fight any moment.

(Silverheart) I padded out of the warriors den i waited ready to fight.

(Pantherfang) I let a yowl for darkclan to know we were coming so be prepared i ran over to the entrance that led out of our camp warriors followed me the medicine cats stayed behind so they can get prepared to help cats.

(Darkheart) I went into the forest at the borderlining of our territory showing my fangs.
(Sunstar) I also went to the borderlininng of our territories. I waited to fight the leader. Leaders always fought, i knew i could win. Hawkstar was no match for me.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:22 am

(Hawkstar) I padded over where darkheart was if he foughted well and was lotaly to the clan i might just make him the deputy.I hissed at sunstar i sheathed my claws ready to attack.I yowled the batlle cry to start battling.

(Pantherfang) I looked at darkheart i wanted to fight him i growled at him i narrowed my eyes.I pounced on Darkheart i pinned him to the ground and bit his neck.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:31 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
(Hawkstar) I padded over where darkheart was if he foughted well and was lotaly to the clan i might just make him the deputy.I hissed at sunstar i sheathed my claws ready to attack.I yowled the batlle cry to start battling.

(Pantherfang) I looked at darkheart i wanted to fight him i growled at him i narrowed my eyes.I pounced on Darkheart i pinned him to the ground and bit his neck.

(Darkheart) It was time to show Pantherfang my real fighting powers. I smirked and rolled over on top of him. I kept biting his paw over and over again. I then went for his nose and his ear until there were 5 bite marks on each.

(Sunstar) I pounced on Hawkstar. I swatted him in the face and bit his ear a couple of a times. After that i went for her eye. I kept pouncing on the eye like it was a bug. Pounce, repeat, Pounce, repeat over and over again.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:35 am

(Hawkstar's a boy and pantherfangs a girl just to let u no Wink)

(Pantherfang) I yowled with pain but i had to fight for my clan i grabbed his neck and flung him off of me.

(Hawkstar) I got up i growled at sunstar.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:39 am

(Sunstar) I flung myself back on top of him and started going for the same eye, the same big target equals the same big weakness. Soon i noticed it was not healthy i moved on to his ear where i kept biting it.

(Darkheart) I meowed, my neck needed more fat for protection. I pounced back ontop of pantherfang and repeated the cycle. It was ear, neck, and nose. Ear, neck, and nose. I kept biting and biting. I would not stop.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:52 am

(Hawkstar) I yowled,"RETREAT',I said.I ran into the bushes with some warriors behind me.

(Pantherfang) I got up and backed away from darkheart,"Yeah go back to your camp',i murmred.I walked over where sunstar was,"You ok',i asked.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:01 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
(Hawkstar) I yowled,"RETREAT',I said.I ran into the bushes with some warriors behind me.

(Pantherfang) I got up and backed away from darkheart,"Yeah go back to your camp',i murmred.I walked over where sunstar was,"You ok',i asked.

(Sunstar) "Yes, and you?" i asked, i looked at her, she was badly hurt. "You need medicine," i said, i lead her over to the medicine den. She was badly hurt, that darkstar kept hitting her in the same places as i did. We are lucky they retreated, i thought, i couldn't hold them for much longer. I had contiuous pains at my neck.

(Darkstar) "Why did we retreat?" i hissed to Hawkstar in the bushes. i was ready to keep fighting and fighting. I wouldn't stop until Pantherfang retreated. I would've kept going for my clan, our clan was more important.There was always time after the battle to dress the wounds.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:06 am

(Hawkstar) "You do as i say.... you fought well to',i said i looked at darkheart."I want to make you the deputy of the clan is that fine with you',i asked.

(Pantherfang) I limped with pain i would get darkheart back when i was ready and not hurt.

Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:10 am

(Sparrowpelt) I looked up from the herbs i saw sunstar and pantherfang i ran into my den and got some poppy seeds juniper berries.I began to chew them then spat them out,"Eat it',i said.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:17 am

(Darkheart) "I'd be honored," i meowed and bowed my head. I helped hawkstar down to the darkstar medicine den. "You need to rest," i meowed helping lick his wounds.

(Sunstar) I nodded and ate, "What are these?" i hissed, they tasted like human food. Not even fish human food, like processed food. I didn't want to eat anything processed, that oculd lead to all kinds of diseases.

Last edited by Lillybearathlete1 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:21 am

(Sparrowpelt) I looked up at hawkstar i sighed,"Their poppy seeds and juniper berries i find them in the forest they help take the pain away',i said.

(Pantherfang) I ate the herbs that sparrowpelt told us to they tasted horrible but at least the pain went away.

(By the way lilly when hawkstar dies darkheart will be deputy and can you not put star at the end of your name?Cause ur not leader yet Wink)

(Hawkstar) I nodded we needed to have a gathering soon.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:27 am

(sorry, that was a typo, so many 2 part names! Ok)

(Sunstar) I ate them and soon the pain died. "You're good at this," i said to Sparrowpelt. I gave him a nodd of approval and went to my den to rest. I felt as though that was going to be my last battle. I curled up nicely on my warm rock, i pushed it in the sun, and slept soundly.

(Darkheart) I followed hawkstar to the den where the leaders slept. I slept next to hawkstar keeping an eye on him making sure he was still breathing, that battle really tired him out. I was a bit worried but i didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:30 am

(its ok i no how ya feel Wink )

(Pantherfang) I padded out of the medicine cat den i sat down in the clearing watching the camp.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:55 am

(Darkheart) I can't sleep, i thought. I got up and went outside to the clearing. I hunted another squirrel and ate it. all of a sudden my neck started hurting. I went to the medicine den to get checked out.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:58 am

(Rp anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors The Rp
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
babv-lovers  :: Having Fun! :: Role Playing-
Jump to: