babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Very Important! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Very Important! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Very Important!

Go down 
+7
alysiacoco
HannahGemFriend30
ColleenJanuary
TheDiscovery
Mousie
priscillaballerina31
ashleyrocks101
11 posters
AuthorMessage

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Hello everyone.

Today Babv-Lovers members had celebrated Fall Festival. I'm really disappointed in the Attitude that some members had shown. I'm not talking individuals but to everyone.
Our forum is very lucky to have a special member PriscillaBallerina31, who has generously donated a lot of prizes for contests.
She had to spend her own money on the prizes. She didn't need to she could as well buy some stuff for herself but she didn't she spend them on prizes to make babv-lovers members have fun joining the contests.

This is really not the right attitude members have shown not only today but in the past as well. Crying because not won any prizes, and even arguing about the contests. It's not just in Ballerina's contests but in other members two who had kindly donated stuff.
You guys have to stop the attitude or else the staff will be banning members from taking part in any CONTESTS! I'm being serious about it. If I see any drama or I'll get reports then I'm sorry but that's what I'll do.

Note- please do not! discuss anything that happened today!
Back to top Go down
ashleyrocks101
junior helper
junior helper
ashleyrocks101

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:41 pm

we all are very sorry.
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:46 pm

Thank you for posting this! Sad
Hugs to you Very Important! 657898
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:32 am

Thanks for posting this. It's really rude. You shouldn't do this!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
TheDiscovery
building bunny
building bunny
TheDiscovery

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:45 am

Yes, i agree that it was very disappointing behaviour, some guys really take this seriously when they shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
ColleenJanuary
fluffy member
fluffy member
ColleenJanuary

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:15 am

Thanks for posting.
It's very disappointing to hear about this behavior. I agree with TheDiscovery, on how it shouldn't be taken seriously. It is just an online game, and Priscilla pays a lot of money to get all this for us. It's just so disappointing and must be horrible for Priscilla.
sory
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:53 am

Camilla is DENITLY! RIGHT!

PRISCILLA Took her time on this Awesome Contests!!!!!

Our forum is very lucky to have a special member PriscillaBallerina31, who has generously donated a lot of prizes for contests.
She had to spend her own money on the prizes. She didn't need to she could as well buy some stuff for herself but she didn't she spend them on prizes to make babv-lovers members have fun joining the contests.

I DEFINTLY AGREE ON THAT ^^!!!

Priscilla could have just bought this Items for herself. BUT SHE DIDN'T She BOught all those things for BABV-LOVERS! For alll of us here on This FORUM.

Priscilla is VERY GENEROUS!!! and how those members acted Was JUST PLAIN RUDE!!! No

YOU GUYS SHOULD BE GRATEFUL!!!

Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 am

If you show attitude to Priscilla that is very rude. She put in so much money into BABV-LOVERS that it is sad people do that.
Back to top Go down
Lillia
building bunny
building bunny

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:24 am

I agree with Camilla.

Priscilla is so nice buying as all these stuff that cost alot of money.There is lots of other contests people can enter so what is the point in moaning?
You should be happy for the people who won because I am sure they would be happy if you won.
If Priscilla didn't give us the items she could of just used them for herself and would have lots and lots of stuff on build a bear as Hannah said.
It is really rude being like this to Priscilla.
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:32 am

I agree you should make a rule that says this:

You shall not show any attitude to anyone especially if they have gave so much to this forum.
Back to top Go down
Brianna
fluffy member
fluffy member
Brianna

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:21 am

HannahGemFriend30 wrote:
Camilla is DENITLY! RIGHT!

PRISCILLA Took her time on this Awesome Contests!!!!!

I DEFINTLY AGREE ON THAT ^^!!!

Priscilla could have just bought this Items for herself. BUT SHE DIDN'T She BOught all those things for BABV-LOVERS! For alll of us here on This FORUM.

Priscilla is VERY GENEROUS!!! and how those members acted Was JUST PLAIN RUDE!!! No

YOU GUYS SHOULD BE GRATEFUL!!!

I Agree completely Hannah :] Thanks for posting Camilla!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillebeat.forummotion.com/forum.htm
Jazzy-Jasmine
building bunny
building bunny

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:37 pm

Lillia wrote:
I agree with Camilla.

Priscilla is so nice buying as all these stuff that cost alot of money.There is lots of other contests people can enter so what is the point in moaning?
You should be happy for the people who won because I am sure they would be happy if you won.
If Priscilla didn't give us the items she could of just used them for herself and would have lots and lots of stuff on build a bear as Hannah said.
It is really rude being like this to Priscilla.

I agree
Back to top Go down
alexarose9
fluffy member
fluffy member
alexarose9

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 4:08 pm

hey we are all sorry what happened that day and priscilla is very intellegent she generouse to thanl you priscilla and thank you for your kindness
Back to top Go down
http://babv.com
Sponsored content

Very Important! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very Important!   Very Important! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very Important!
Page 1 of 1