babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
maybe no future contests for me Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
maybe no future contests for me Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

maybe no future contests for me

Go down 
+10
Drakecar455
TheDiscovery
Mousie
alysiacoco
ColleenJanuary
BlakelyScorpio
ashleyrocks101
LIZZYXROX
CandiAugust
Abbibee
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Abbibee
junior helper
junior helper
Abbibee

maybe no future contests for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:49 pm

I am so sorry about what happened. :/ It was awful to watch what some of the people said. I feel so bad.
Truly, i don't know what to do Sad.
You spend so much money on things you give to random (Maybe not) People on the internet :/
Everyone should be grateful. I know i am.
I have only one thing from you and thats fine with me.
People don't need to make excuses and blame you for them not winning. Not everyone can win at every contest.
I am truly sorry and hope this will never happen again Smile
Back to top Go down
CandiAugust
junior helper
junior helper
CandiAugust

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:02 pm

we all should appericate what priscilla is doing. i know i do.
there was no reason for people to complain.
there was no reason for people to complain that they did not won.
i hope those people are sorry
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleisland.forumotions.net/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:10 pm

I agree, This is really rude, Ballerina is really doing a good thing and people don't appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:17 pm

i that is horrible I'm so sorry. i know every time you post up a contest or anyone with a bear or something i say wow our of their own money they must really be nice but i guess some people doesn't get what is happening right now!i know whats going on and its really sad for some people and i know some other people might have it worse than any of us but still you buy things out of your own money!
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
ashleyrocks101
junior helper
junior helper
ashleyrocks101

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:23 pm

Who thoes of you who did that (not me) that wasn't very nice at all you should all apreciate what priscillaballerina31 is doing. it dosen't matter if you lost a contest you might win a other contests. and you should congratat the person that won.

Back to top Go down
BlakelyScorpio
building bunny
building bunny
BlakelyScorpio

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:04 pm

This shows how ungreatful people are now-adays.
I'm so sorry about this sister.
:hug:
Back to top Go down
ColleenJanuary
fluffy member
fluffy member
ColleenJanuary

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:08 pm

I am so unbelievably sorry, Priscilla. You have donated SO MUCH, and I know at least I appreciate it A TON. I'm so sorry to hear that people were mean to you. I missed it, since I was 30 minutes late. It's also sorry to hear that you will not be doing any more contests. But, I just want to say that I appreciate every single contest that you have held, and thanks SO MUCH for all the money you have spent for people that you don't even know. Thank you for all your prizes! :hug: sory

Last edited by ColleenJanuary on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:11 am

I haven't even won a contest and I am not complaining at all. All of the people that have complained should be very very sorry and apologize to you. My cousin's parents both got laid off and has 3 brothers and 2 sisters (a family of 7) and is suffering. My mom is trying to help them by donating toys to the kids and the kids want to get a V.I.B. card on BABV (I told them about the site they had tons of bears, that is why the family was suffering) and wants a year one. (FOR ALL OF THEM!) I didn't even get the year one!!! I am very sorry Priscilla. sory Sad My best wishes go to you. Thank you for putting so much money and effort for people you don't know. Not to mention what they will do with that stuff that they won. I feel very bad. My greatest apologies go to you Priscilla. sory for what has happened.
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:19 am

I agree. It was so awful-Some people were mega rude when I was at the party, some people saying Oi, shouting and arguing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
TheDiscovery
building bunny
building bunny
TheDiscovery

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:44 am

It was truly awful. I am very sorry about what happened, and Priscilla, last night when you were appologising - you definitely did not need to do that. You have nothing to be sorry for!
The people who were complaining -
Seriously? You are making a huge squabble over... nothing, really. Think about it, it is not like BABV is a real-life thing! Although BABV is completely awesome, I would not choose to be all stupid about it. ]
Back to top Go down
Drakecar455
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 7:40 am

I am sorry ballerina I was even luck i could get on my grandmas computer she never like it where people go on it. I think it is really pawsome of you to do that stuff.But if we do have a christmas/holday party I could host it.
Quote :
The Discovery"Seriously? You are making a huge squabble over... nothing, really. Think about it, it is not like BABV is a real-life thing! Although BABV is completely awesome". I agree it is really nice of the owner to even make sites bassed on babv

Last edited by Drakecar455 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JenniIshFluffy♥
building bunny
building bunny
JenniIshFluffy♥

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:29 am

I was seriously annoyed by the complaing aswell. People were making sad faces and being impatient aswell.
I'm sorry even though I didn't do much.
We REALLY aprecciate what you've done for the forum!!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillecrazy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
JustinGuitarhero
building bunny
building bunny
JustinGuitarhero

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:34 am

I agree with fluffy, We Do really aprecciate.You have done so much fur the forum, that makes you a great person.
The behavior those people acted were going to far.
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:42 am

EVERYONE! should be greatful THAT ATLEAST! We have contests here in BABV-Lovers! THAT Priscilla took time and all those money costs on these contests that we have right now!

Those People who just argued with that IS JUST RUDE!

Priscilla here makes So Awesome Contests! Great Contests Ideas. AWESOME PRIZES! That EVERYONE should be happy with! I dont like that people here were being so selfish! Its not good at ALL! OK!

"SO THOSE PEOPLE" You should really be more nice this time! look at all those money costs! Those are soo Many! I couldn't even buy all those. Priscilla was only thinking for this forum. Thinking ABOUT US! and This is how you guys react to it! No NO! It's NOT Right!

Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
Lillia
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:56 am

Everyone should be happy and grateful that we have Priscilla.There is lots of contests to enter and you can win lots of prizes if you win.If you want Priscilla to stop being so kind as for buying us these bears,vibs and stuff then carry on the way your acting.
Its not like Priscilla just give someone a bear or something because she did it in a fair way and people should stop moaning and being jealous on the chatbox.
This costs money to get the stuf for contests it is not for free so I think we should thank Priscilla for what she has got for the forum.
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:31 am

are you sure you won't do any contests anymore they are so fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: maybe no future contests for me   maybe no future contests for me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

maybe no future contests for me
Page 1 of 1