babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?

Go down 
+8
Mousie
LIZZYXROX
Annie4LeafClover702
HannahGemFriend30
alysiacoco
CandiAugust
JustinGuitarhero
GwynethLove
12 posters
AuthorMessage
GwynethLove
building bunny
building bunny

One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? Empty
PostSubject: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:51 pm

what is the funniest thing in your whole life? Mine is when I was walking by the deep end of the pool I slipped and flipped landing in the water like a cannonball! One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? 602851
Back to top Go down
JustinGuitarhero
building bunny
building bunny
JustinGuitarhero

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:58 pm

Mine was when I was dared to danced with old lady!
Back to top Go down
CandiAugust
junior helper
junior helper
CandiAugust

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:45 pm

JustinGuitarhero wrote:
Mine was when I was dared to danced with old lady!
I remeber that at your birthday party!
mine was when I mistake a stranger as my mom! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleisland.forumotions.net/index.htm
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:49 pm

Mine was when i was at a swimming lake and i sliped and fell on my bottom!
lol!
~alysiacoco
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Mine was when I was sitting on my dad's motorcycle when it fell and I ended up on this dirty dirty whole that has all stinky stuff lol really bad day Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
Annie4LeafClover702
fluffy member
fluffy member
Annie4LeafClover702

Location : C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A :D In a city called Los Angeles :D

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:58 pm

When my dad said my camera came but i didnt believe him and he kept saying over there!! over there!! I was soo embarressed when i looked over there Suspect
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:58 pm

heheheh oh you guys are all getting burned! ive done that all except for justin

it was a man.....

mine was when i was in the shower singing and my sister said "Brenda's(my old friend) here"
and i didn't believe her and i guess my sis. told her to go in the bathroom but i was shampooing and i didn't see her! and she said you sing gooooood and i screamed and slipped!(note:there is a shower curtain)
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:14 am

LIZZYXROX wrote:
heheheh oh you guys are all getting burned! ive done that all except for justin

it was a man.....

mine was when i was in the shower singing and my sister said "Brenda's(my old friend) here"
and i didn't believe her and i guess my sis. told her to go in the bathroom but i was shampooing and i didn't see her! and she said you sing gooooood and i screamed and slipped!(note:there is a shower curtain)

Omg That's really funny!!! Very Happy Very Happy Hope you were okay hehe Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:43 am

Mine was when...Oh. I don't really have one lol =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:39 am

hehehhe i know huh im fine really mousie heheh?
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 12:12 am

i like yours lizzy it is funny!
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:18 pm

I can't think of mine but I will never forget when my younger brother was little he was helping my mom in the grocery store and she told him to go get a half gallon of milk......
Well he was gone a long time and naturally my mom got worried and went to look for him
He was in the cooler for the milk and had milk jugs all over the floor and was continueing to dig through the milk
so my mother asked him what do you think you are doing?
His reply was mom I am looking for a half gallon of milk but.... they are all full!!!!
LOL I laughed so hard!!! Happy face(BIG)
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:34 pm

priscillaballerina31 wrote:
I can't think of mine but I will never forget when my younger brother was little he was helping my mom in the grocery store and she told him to go get a half gallon of milk......
Well he was gone a long time and naturally my mom got worried and went to look for him
He was in the cooler for the milk and had milk jugs all over the floor and was continueing to dig through the milk
His reply was mom I am looking for a half gallon of milk but.... they are all full!!!!
LOL I laughed so hard!!! One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? 387376

LoL that is soooo funny lmso (laughing my self off) lol
Back to top Go down
ashleyrocks101
junior helper
junior helper
ashleyrocks101

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:55 pm

Mines was when I onced mistaken my teacher's name as my subsitute! Everyone laughed... But not me.
And I remember Justin dancing with an old lady! Lol it was so funny! Razz
Back to top Go down
JustinGuitarhero
building bunny
building bunny
JustinGuitarhero

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:00 pm

priscillaballerina31 wrote:
LOL I laughed so hard!!! Happy face(BIG)
LOL!!!! That made me laugh so hard! I couldn't stop laughing!
Back to top Go down
katiebee
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 9:07 pm

mine was when i was on away to a volleyball game and a few team mates road with us and we played throw the monkey lol Smile and me and my friend team mate blocked with a umbrella
Back to top Go down
alexarose9
fluffy member
fluffy member
alexarose9

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 5:56 pm

one time is was april fools day my sister saw a paronormal activity movie i want to scare her so she was at my room so i knew she was getting her phone and loook at here self at the mirror so she came i hide under the bed she looked at here self and i got her leg she screamed and kicked under the bed luckily i had a pillow for that problem Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://babv.com
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 6:37 pm

hahahahthats soo funny alexa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?   One thing that was the funniest thing of your life? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One thing that was the funniest thing of your life?
Page 1 of 1