babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
misfit toy code Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
misfit toy code Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

misfit toy code

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakecar455
Administrator
Administrator

misfit toy code Empty
PostSubject: misfit toy code   misfit toy code I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:51 pm

win a misfit toy code
Contest starts at 1:00PM Central and end 10:00PM Central time
Rules: You must attend the Holiday party and write a story about the toys adventre
NO complaing about winner
NO talking bad about entrent unless is yours
NO bad sportsmanship
No compling on chatbox
plz follow all chatbox rules

Contest:
You must write a story about the toys advents.Plz don't cope toy story.also you must inculed 2 or more toys.

good luck
Back to top Go down
ashleyrocks101
junior helper
junior helper
ashleyrocks101

misfit toy code Empty
PostSubject: Re: misfit toy code   misfit toy code I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 12:54 pm

The Adventure To Freedom
The Doll and the Jack in the box wanted to get out of misfit toy island. so they had a jorney together to the North Pole to Santa so they can get played with. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" Said the Doll. "Of course it's a good one!" Said the Jack in the box. If they wanted to escape out of Misfit toy Island, they had to find a way to get pass the guard. He was a Giant Stuffed Lion named Mark. " How can we get out of here if Mark is Guarding the door out of here!" Said the Doll. The Jack In A Box whisperd into her ear the plan. They asked the toy ship to distraced Mark so they could escape. The Elephant could hear them and she said,"I want to come with you guys!"Ok you can come" Said the Doll." Good Moring Mark! How are you doing in this fine day?"
said the ship. Mark said," Pretty fine!" As they kept talking the Elephant, Jack In The Box, and the Doll ran to the emergency exit and landed where Bumble lived. " Who dares to come and wake me up!!!!!!!" Screamed Bumble. the toys were shaking their legs. Then The Jack In The Box spoke up." We... we... are...are... goingtothenorthpole!!!!!!!!!!!!! He said it so fast Bumble didn't know what he was saying. " He said we're going to the north pole. We're also going to meet Santa!" Said the Doll. " I won't hurt you... unless you take me with you so I can be Santa's pet." Said Bumble. 5 Weeks later they finally arivved at the North Pole. " Hello? Santa?" Said the elephant. "I'm right here" Said Santa. " What's this? a abomible snowman? I always wanted those! What's his name?" "His name is Bumble!" Said The Jack In The Box " We wanted owners!" " Well I have a nice little girl on the nice list who wants a jack in the box, a doll, and a elephant. That's your owner!" Santa. At Christmas Santa took the Elephant, jack in the box, and the doll to their new owners. Santa said,
" Ho ho ho merry christmas!" The End

Last edited by ashleyrocks101 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CandiAugust
junior helper
junior helper
CandiAugust

misfit toy code Empty
PostSubject: Re: misfit toy code   misfit toy code I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:02 pm

The Elephant and the Dolly Adventures

One day at misifit toy island, Elephant and Dolly grew tired there. Sleeping there, sitting around and much more. So they decided to escape.
They always dream of going to the north pole and being played by little girls and boys. So they succed there plan. They escape from the island but didn't get to the north pole.
The next day there was a blizzard. "I can't take this blizzard!" Said elephant. " I want- AHH!!!!". Dolly turned and saw a big snow monster!!!!!
"Run for your life!!!!!" said dolly. But the snow monster was actually a nice one. He said " May i come with you!!!! I really want to be played with. i get big when i'm mad".
" Okay sure!" said elephant. They went to the north pole, and saw santa. Santa came to them and brought them to mrs.claus kitchin. " There is a liite boy who wants a snow monster toy." said santa.
" Will you be his toy??". " oh yes! Thank you! Thank You!" said the snow monster. The snow monster ran into santa's big red sack while in a gift box
Dolly and elephant became toys for kids. Santa Wishes You a merry beary christmas!!

The End
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleisland.forumotions.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

misfit toy code Empty
PostSubject: Re: misfit toy code   misfit toy code I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

misfit toy code
Page 1 of 1