babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Admins are not available now.. Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Admins are not available now.. Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Admins are not available now..

Go down 
+5
Brianna
alysiacoco
Drakecar455
CaitlynGroovy
priscillaballerina31
9 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Admins are not available now.. Empty
PostSubject: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:19 pm

The admins are not coming on very often.
I feel we need more admins added and a couple more news reporters and maybe some jr helpers
We need mature people for these jobs that follow forum rules and will not argue with other staff about changes being made to forum and new staff need to be tried out on a temporary basis to make sure they are mature enought to do the job Smile
Admins usually have a staff meeting before any changes are made to the forum or banning a person from the forum
It is usually a staff group decision and any new admins can not appoint any new staff member without permissions from other staff
I believe we need 2-3 more admins added
also maybe 2-3 more news reporters
and maybe a couple of chat box only moderators
Please post suggestions on this thread and maybe Hannah and sage will see it soon

I would also like to nominate funnybunyy as an admin because she was extrememly helpfull with the forum before when she was a temporary admin for us before

Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:27 pm

I agree with you Priscilla,We do need more staff because Admin's are not really coming on anymore.
I think we should have new staff.
Back to top Go down
Drakecar455
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 pm

I agre since rae and camillia quit we only have sage and hannah left.
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:16 pm

I agree.
I think FunnyBunny should be an admin since she has helped out so much!!!
Most of the Admins have quit and we need replacements.
We should find more staff to help out!
Back to top Go down
Brianna
fluffy member
fluffy member
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:25 pm

Priscilla should be an admin. Or FunnyBunny, or Drake. They are all really helpful
Kieran1, would make a good temporary Helper or Mod
CaitilynGroovy, would make a good news reporter.
If you guys need positions to be filled, any at all, let me know because ive had every job on forums so I know how everything works.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillebeat.forummotion.com/forum.htm
CandiAugust
junior helper
junior helper
CandiAugust

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:33 pm

Brianna wrote:
Priscilla should be an admin. Or FunnyBunny, or Drake. They are all really helpful
If you guys need positions to be filled, any at all, let me know because ive had every job on forums so I know how everything works.
Yes Priscilla Should be an Admin! She has helped us so much by hosting the 500 member party, the halloween party. She also did contest just for this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleisland.forumotions.net/index.htm
Drakecar455
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:31 pm

Brianna wrote:
Thank you for saying i am reddy to be a admin but i must go in oder so helper,mod,than admin.I say ballerina should be on too.
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:12 pm

My Recommendations:

Admins:
PriscillaBallerina31
Drakecar455
AJBubbles
News Reporters:
CaitlynGroovy
chat box only moderators:
LIZZYXROX
CandiAugust

Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:21 pm

My recommendations are:

Admins:
PriscillaBallerina
AJBubbles or DrakeCar
(We need around 2 uk Admins because we have 2 american admins we need some Admins from the UK because of timezones)

Chatbox Moderators:
ChelseaCool

News Reporters:
AlysiaCoco
Back to top Go down
Drakecar455
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:32 pm

thank you eveyone for your input!!We made a desicon Caitlyn is out new Chatbox mod.AlsiaCoco is our new news reporter,Ballerina will be our first new admin if she want.I got a mod job i took ballerina spot.
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:42 pm

Hope everyone is happy with the new decisions! I don't think we need anymore staff do we?
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:47 pm

alysiacoco wrote:
Hope everyone is happy with the new decisions! I don't think we need anymore staff do we?

I don't think so congrats Alysia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:49 pm

cool congrats everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:30 am

What about Jr Assistant we only have one, iRachel since drake has moved up as mod. (:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:32 am

Mousie wrote:
What about Jr Assistant we only have one, iRachel since drake has moved up as mod. (:

Maybe we could move someone up to a Jr.Assistant but we can't add everyone to staff so maybe we will be ok with one,You will have to ask Sage if you want to know.
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:37 am

I'll PM Her when she comes on(:
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:42 am

Ok and you can also PM Priscilla if she is on and Sage isn't or if it's the other way PM Sage or you could try pming both of them see what they say.
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:15 pm

Woah woah woah. I think we should just pause this for a second. I mean, I know none of our admins are coming on. But we have barely any members now. And I just checked the who's online list, and there is only 2 people who arent staff. Maybe we should be cutting staff groups short to only admins, until we get active again.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
Drakecar455
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:12 pm

your right looks like when camilla left she took alot of member with her Neutral we need more New here pepole
What do you mean she took a lot of members with her?
To another forum????
This topic is closed until we can get sage to contact the owner of the site to get permissions for changes in jobs
All new jobs granted had to be taken away until sage can contact the site owner.
sorry everyone! Sad
Back to top Go down
Brianna
fluffy member
fluffy member
Brianna

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:27 pm

I know, I'm trying my best to refer people. Most of my friends have already joined..
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillebeat.forummotion.com/forum.htm
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm trying to refer people but I had only referred Kendall but more of my friends will probally join.
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:10 pm

if you guys ever need anymore staff ill be happy to help!
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Drakes comment:
your right looks like when camilla left she took alot of member with her we need more pepole
My response:
What do you mean she took a lot of members with her?
To another forum????
This topic is closed until we can get sage to contact the owner of the site to get permissions for changes in jobs
All new jobs granted had to be taken away until sage can contact the site owner.
sorry everyone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admins are not available now..   Admins are not available now.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admins are not available now..
Page 1 of 1