babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Remember to stay safe online! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Remember to stay safe online! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Remember to stay safe online!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eddy
fluffy member
fluffy member
eddy

Remember to stay safe online! Empty
PostSubject: Remember to stay safe online!   Remember to stay safe online! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:43 pm

!Stay Safe Online!

Remember to stay safe online! Cybear10
Hello everyone, it’s Eddy here the Chat Box moderator here at BABV-Lovers and I am here to remind you all about internet safety! As the Chat Box moderator I am beary keen to ensure that all of our members are safe online, and most importantly keep their passwords a secret. Unfortunately, hacking has been taking place here on our forum so I would recommend ALL members to change their passwords to a password you don’t usually use. The hacking isn’t anything terrible, it’s just spamming and it’s very unlikely for it to happen again but please all be aware.

Myself and fellow staff members feel strongly about keeping you all safe online Bearville.com and of course here at BABV-Lovers! If you ever need any help or advice when it comes to keeping safe online feel free to PM me or any other staff members.

Bear Hugs,
Eddy, BL ChatBox Moderator
Back to top Go down
Zara
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Remember to stay safe online!   Remember to stay safe online! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Caitlyn a member here has been hacked.Don't give your password to anyone and make sure you change it straight away.
Thank you for informing us Eddy!
Back to top Go down
eddy
fluffy member
fluffy member
eddy

PostSubject: Re: Remember to stay safe online!   Remember to stay safe online! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:58 pm

You are more than welcome Zara. I have just changed mine now Wink
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Remember to stay safe online!   Remember to stay safe online! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:59 pm

Thanks Eddy for telling us about this.
Back to top Go down
eddy
fluffy member
fluffy member
eddy

PostSubject: Re: Remember to stay safe online!   Remember to stay safe online! I_icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 2:01 pm

More than welcome but please be sure to change your password Smile We don't want anymore hacking disasters here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remember to stay safe online!   Remember to stay safe online! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Remember to stay safe online!
Page 1 of 1