babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Smile Face Chair contest Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Smile Face Chair contest Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Smile Face Chair contest

Go down 
+4
ItalianPrincess
Kylie♥
SummerSurf57
Drakecar455
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Drakecar455
Administrator
Administrator

Smile Face Chair contest Empty
PostSubject: Smile Face Chair contest   Smile Face Chair contest I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:41 pm

For this contest you must Post at least a minimun 5 or 3 really long things of what makes you smile.
Prizes:One winner will win a smile face chair
Date: May 25-June 1
What you have to do: make a list of what makes you smile a minimum of 5 things.

This is just a quick little contest maybe we will do these more.

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 25, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected spelling :) ~Sage)
Back to top Go down
SummerSurf57
Book Editor
Book Editor

PostSubject: Re: Smile Face Chair contest   Smile Face Chair contest I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:47 pm

1. Going out with my best guy friend and probably looking silly but feeling like its worth it!
2. Being homeschooled. No more sport lessons, industrial design/wood works, assemblies, or school uniforms!
3. Eating chocolate - there's nothing else that can make a girl happier Wink
4. Getting into random fights with my two best friends (who are guys). Something about flicking potato chips and tipping water on someones seat before they sit down cracks us up Very Happy
5. Laughing so hard I get in trouble - I cant stop!

Summer<3

Last edited by SummerSurf57 on Wed May 25, 2011 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kylie♥
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Smile Face Chair contest   Smile Face Chair contest I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 2:56 pm

What makes me smile:

1.My family-they are always there to cheer me up and make me laugh.I love them and they love me (I think they do Razz).If I ever need to ask them something they listen and give me advice.My family are one of the 5 who make me smile.

2.My friends-They are always there for me and they understand everything I tell them.Whenever I argue with my main best friend I always want to come back to her and when school is over we always make friends.Whenever I need them they are always there.My friends are one of the 5 who make me smile

3.My wii-I love playing on my wii.It's just so fun.When I play on it I am always happy and smiling since it's just so fun.I love "my sims" since it's so cool.I always have since I first got it.

4.My laptop-I love my laptop since it's another way to talk to my friends and have fun.There are so many fun websites to go on and most of them make me smile (especially this site).I can even talk to my family on some websites that allow you to talk to people which is really good so I can keep in touch with all of them.

5.My build a bear-My build a bear makes me happy since I sleep with it of a night and it makes me not be scared.I love it so much.It's so cute and it just makes me want to smile.I got it when I was 9.It makes some bad dreams go away.
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Smile Face Chair contest   Smile Face Chair contest I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 9:11 am

What makes me smile is . . .
1. Going out on a pretty sunny moring and a whole wack of butterflys coming all around me and I singing and dancing with them, I run to my cute little house dancing around it, in my garden I plant flowers of all Roseasenitaflowuys my little waterfall pond is at the side with my only little fish her name is Pretty. I dance with her and birds come singing along with me and the butterflys I pick alot of my flowers I plant I dance around with the butterflys and birds and my alot of flowers and of course my cat Seriafina the big white fluffy cat dance around me while I dance like a ballerina.

2. Going to Buildabearworkshop.

3. Not going to School.

4. Playing with Serafina my Kitty.

5. And of course I love the winter! I love christmas something about christmas makes me happyer than a pig in mud, I don't really know what it is I guess because it so pretty out or is just because of the Buildabearville how they put up all those pretty and new things to do on Babv I think it is both but it has to be more because when it is christmas I just feel so happy inside i think it has to have something to do with the songs Lol! Yes it does lol.

6. I just love spring because of flowers, butterflys But the worst part of spring is well their are no snow days lol and from all the bugs! EWW! Lol.

Last edited by ItalianPrincess on Thu May 26, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Smile Face Chair contest   Smile Face Chair contest I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 12:14 pm

What makes me smile...
1. My Friends. They make me smile even if were studying.

2. My dog, Holly, she runs around whatever the weather, I love it when she runs through snow! It looks like she has no legs.
3. Writing. I love writing stories and songs. I can express my feelings.
4. Spring, I love it because it's my birthday and lots of things are coming to life!
5. Candy. It makes me smile because I'm hyper, I loovee candy.
Back to top Go down
ElizaArtsy4
building bunny
building bunny
ElizaArtsy4

PostSubject: Re: Smile Face Chair contest   Smile Face Chair contest I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 1:03 pm

What Makes Me Smile....

1. Large fields on a cloudy day when the sun starts to show through and it looks as if the sunlight is dancing.

2. When my sisters play outside and i can hear their laughter all the way through the house.

3. The way my step-dad looks whenever he wood-works a new piece.

4.The anticipation on my whole family's face whenever Christmas comes around.

5. and last but not least the way my mom smiles whenever she finishes decorating a room in our new house.
Back to top Go down
Sage♥
Owner
Owner
Sage♥

PostSubject: Re: Smile Face Chair contest   Smile Face Chair contest I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:50 pm

1. My kitty- She follows me everywhere and she makes me laugh when i play with her.

2. My Friends- They are always there for me when i need them. Without them, i am nothing. They mean the world to me.

3. School- School is where i meet all my friends. Without school, i would not have the friends i have today. I would never be able to see them. School is what brings me to them.

4. Weekends- Weekends are days where my family and i have fun. We go to resturants, the mall, or parties. Weekends bring my family closer. Which is how weekends put a smile on my face.

5. Family- My family is what keeps me always happy. They are always there for me. They make me laugh. They mean everything to me.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://babv-lovers.forumotion.net
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Smile Face Chair contest   Smile Face Chair contest I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:56 am

What makes me smile:

My family-My family make me very happy.They are always there for me and are willing to support me whenever I need them too.They give me the best birthdays and look after me very much.I love them very much.No one would be here without their family.

My dog Frisco-He is always happy and cheerful.We have had him since I was born and even then he was very cheerful.He is 84 in dog years now.I love him very much.When I was little he would love playing with me.We would take him down to the park and play with him.He makes me happy so much.

My friends-My friends are amazing.They are always there when I need them.I have one special best friend and we met when we were about 9.I have friends but she is my special best friend.If I am ever sad they would cheer me up.They are all so funny and random but they make me smile.

School-School is where I met my friends.Without school I wouldn't have met my friends,I wouldn't no how to spell,how to do things,how to add up,take away and things like that.Without school I wouldn't be able to come on here because I wouldn't know how to work a computer and I wouldn't no how to spell.

BABW-It makes me so happy going into BABW.Seeing all the cute bears faces and the awesome clothes.I buy alot from BABV and the thing that makes me more happy is when I get open codes and give them to my friends.

Good luck everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sage♥
Owner
Owner
Sage♥

PostSubject: Re: Smile Face Chair contest   Smile Face Chair contest I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:42 am

This contest is now over. Please be patient so that host can pick a winner.
Back to top Go down
https://babv-lovers.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smile Face Chair contest   Smile Face Chair contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smile Face Chair contest
Page 1 of 1