babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SummerSurf57
Book Editor
Book Editor

SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* Empty
PostSubject: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi, Summer here. Just post any requests you have in regards to beauty, health, or fashion, and I will answer them almost immediately Smile
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* Empty
PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:22 pm

Ok I will be sure to check it out Smile
Back to top Go down
SummerSurf57
Book Editor
Book Editor

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:07 am

Ask a question, anyone?
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:31 am

Okay, I like stuff like Taylor Swift's clothes but I would like an outfit that I can afford, so like $15? Could you answer this!? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:35 am

Oh yeah! One more thing! What is the best things to wear in babv now! It doesn't have to be rare but what is best now in babv?
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 am

What styles are in this season?
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 2:10 pm

What is the best outfit to wear now on hot days?
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:57 pm

what color of shirts or dress should we wear this season
Back to top Go down
SummerSurf57
Book Editor
Book Editor

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 12:44 am

EvieSummer
DO NOT BUY DESIGNER. It is totally overpriced because of the designer label. Check out op shops and bargain discount places to find some cool stuff for cheap. Also check out country brand shops.
In BABV, wear bright colours, short hair, and camp clothes, but really anything that feels comfy! Smile
Summer<3

Altheacute1
Summer style Wink
Summer<3

ItalianPrincess
Go for outfits that wont make you too hot, and hair that is either tied up or short.
Summer<3

Altheacute1
Bright, bright, bright! So in! Smile
Summer<3
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:34 am

Thanks for that summer...
Now i know what color of dress i am going to wear this summer
Back to top Go down
♥Clare♥
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
♥Clare♥

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 5:48 pm

Summer- I have a HUGE formal event on monday I have long curly/wavy hair (looks like selena gomezes) what should i do with it it is very hard to maintain and it needs to last at least 3 hours any ideas?
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:25 pm

What hair styles are to be used this summer?
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:39 pm

I have like a bowling party to go to and I will be wearing a dress for a formal day at school and well we are going bowling after and I would like to know what should I bring for bowling?
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 2:42 am

We're having a wet summer here at our country...
What should I wear?
(our country is a tropical country)
Back to top Go down
SummerSurf57
Book Editor
Book Editor

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:15 pm

CLare
THis method Taylor Swift swears upon - wrap your hair round a pencil, leave for a few minutes, then ringlet Wink Also, heated curlers work! Use hairspray or gel to keep it in place.
Summer<3

Altheacute1
Short hair is totally in, as is tied up hair
Summer<3

ItalianPrincess
Either dress it down with leggings, or change into jeans and a nice top.
Summer<3

Altheacute1
Maybe shorts or leggings, with a t-shirt that wouldnt matter if it got wet if you are outside. Tie your hair up to keep it neat.
Summer<3
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Thanks!

Another Question

We are going to have a beach party for my sisters b-day...
What snacks and drinks should we bring?
Back to top Go down
SummerSurf57
Book Editor
Book Editor

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Altheacute1
- Lots of water and drinks to keep hydrated
- A cake, if possble
- Her favouirte sort of sandwich
- Cookies!
Summer<3
Back to top Go down
♥Clare♥
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
♥Clare♥

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:32 pm

Thanks summer i will do just that!!!!
PERFECT thanks so much
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:54 am

I think your questions blog is great! You answer so quickly! Keep it up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*   SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SummerSurf57 Advice Column - For your health, beauty, and fashion needs *Receive almost immediate answers*
Page 1 of 1