babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!

Go down 
+6
alexarose94
Mousie
HannahGemFriend30
katiebee
priscillaballerina31
Lillybearathlete1
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! Empty
PostSubject: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:05 pm

hi! welcome to the Owl City Club :face:! Want to join? Just fill out the form:

Name:
Nickname:
BABV Name:
Current Favorite Owl City Song:

Here is my form.

Name: Lillybearathlete1
Nickname: Lilly
BABV Name: Lillybearathlete1
Current Favorite Owl City Song: I am currently favoring Hot Air Balloon because we are making them in Science class! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:33 am

I have never been to owl city! I will have to check it out sometime when I can find the time.
Are there lots of games there?
Back to top Go down
katiebee
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:30 am

Priscilla it is not a state or town in is a band

my fourm

Name:katiebee
Nickname:katie
BABV Name:katiebee259
Current Favorite Owl City Song:fireflies!!!
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:05 pm

I love fireflies also katiebee!

priscilla Owl City is actually a band. Whenever i am on BI, Babv-lovers, or the computer at any time i always like to play it and sing along to all the ocean eyes songs plus hot air balloon. Smile
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:57 pm

LOL ok thanks for the info I will try to research that band sometime!
Rofl sometimes I am totally out of it!!
Back to top Go down
katiebee
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Oh it is ok priscilla i know about it cause a friend of mine loves that band and always talks about them lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:57 am

Name: camilla
Nickname: camilla
BABV Name: lilisparkle2
Current Favorite Owl City Song: fireflies
Back to top Go down
katiebee
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:10 pm

I love fireflies it is so pawsome
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:43 am

I am so happy! I just got the CD from borders! I have been annoying my family all the time listening to them on the computer and now i have them on my Ipod! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Thanks Zoey! Right now i really like Sunburn!

And when her smile came back
and i didn't feel half as horrible
she gave me a heart attack
just because she looked so adorable
we both put our sunblock on
and played on the beach and vowed that we'd live and we'd learn
well she got a tan and i gota sunburn

LOL Very Happy

(it is the chorus to sunburn by owl city)
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 5:53 pm

Name:HannahGemFriend30
Nickname:Hannah
BABV Name:HannahGemFriend30
Current Favorite Owl City Song: Fireflies!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 6:23 pm

Welcome Hannah! I love fireflies also! It was my first owl city songs....*sigh* memories. If you like fireflies I suggest you listen to hot air balloon and vanilla twilight! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 am

I love Sunburn as well at the moment. They have a video on you tube. I suggest you check it out.

Last edited by Zoey on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:42 am

So how many of you guys got the CD or put owl city on your ipod? I used to keep listening to owl city on youtube but i got the deluxe CD two weeks ago and put it on my ipod. Yeah! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:19 am

I don't have an Ipod, but I have it on my pink radio.

Last edited by Zoey on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:38 am

What song are you listening to? i am listening to saltwater room.
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 12:51 pm

I'm listening to Vanilla Twillight Lilly. It rocks!

Last edited by Zoey on Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:40 pm

i am on cave in. whenever i don't have anything to say i just post the song i'm listening to LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:52 pm

Cool! ok ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Man, my sisters bugged me to turn it off Sad LOL
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:24 pm

THE VANILLA TWILIGHT OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO IS OUT! IT IS AWESOME! GO CHECK IT OUT!
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:54 pm

ok i will! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 6:20 am

it was absolutely amazing! and his hair....wow!
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Do you guys like the song Hot Air Balloon? my class did a hot air balloon project and some guys did a video and they had the song in it! It was so good! (the video was because they had the song)
Back to top Go down
alexarose94
building bunny
building bunny
alexarose94

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 7:25 pm

alexarose94
ale
alexarose94
fireflies

owl city rocks p.s babv-lovers rocks
Back to top Go down
http://babv.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!   The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Owl City Club! :) Hello Seattle! A hot Air balloon! Fireflies! Strawberry Avalanche! Saltwater room! Dental Care! And more!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next