babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
To be King for a day! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
To be King for a day! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

To be King for a day!

Go down 
+11
AbbyArtsy78
HannahGemFriend30
LaurynAdorable127
Aphrodite
PrincessRuby
KristinDazzle21
Ajbuddy1590
CookieCrumbs830
Holly
Mousie
priscillaballerina31
15 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

To be King for a day! Empty
PostSubject: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:02 pm

WOW SO MANY GREAT ENTRIES!
WE HAVE A TIE FOR THE WINNERS!
AND THE WINNERS ARE........
AJBUDDY1590 AND ABBIETEDDY TUNES

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH!!!

IF YOU DID NOT WIN THIS CONTEST WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER KIND OF CROWN CONTEST NEXT WEEK FOR ANOTHER CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Be King For A Day Contest[img]

Prize is a code for your own Virtual crown

To be King for a day! VIRTUALCROWN[/img]

CONTEST START DATE: APRIL 5TH 2010
CONTEST END DATE: APRIL 8TH 2010

CONTEST RULES
Write a short story on this thread about what Great things you would do
If you were king for a day in Bearville

Only one entry per person

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:06 pm

If i was king....
I would rule the world,
Be beary kind,
Help other people,
Share carefully,
Be nice.

And maybe be able to have more than 200 friends,
I'll share them, and share them, lots and lots,
I am king ill rule Bearville!

Last edited by Zoey on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
Holly
fluffy member
fluffy member
Holly

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:13 pm

If i was king i would
Make you be able to by rare stuff on babv with bearbills.
Make you get a job on babv and get payed store credits
Make you be able to add 500 friends

i dont want to win i just done it for the fun of it or as another word i just wanted to participate
Back to top Go down
CookieCrumbs830
building bunny
building bunny
CookieCrumbs830

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:31 pm

If i were to be King of BABV for one day we could have unlimitted friends in our condos for parties! Smile I, King Cookie, would give every BABV citizen free virtual gifts for everyone to enjoy Very Happy. Chloe Rocks, Miguel, Maxine, Green Tracks, Itzel, and many more famous people would be invited to a special ball i would create. Everything that involved having to buy with virtual money/credits will all be free! Very Happy. We could have rides for our furry friends and they would be able to walk with us hand-in-hand. BABV's Bear Boulevard would NEVER be full Very Happy. We could hold items in our hands as we ride our rides. The TVs in our condos would play real shows (Appropriate Shows) for us to watch. I would create a virtual Disneyland Very Happy. I would invent a new machine. You type what you want into the machine, and it makes the special item for you! BABV would be glitch free!~
Back to top Go down
Ajbuddy1590
building bunny
building bunny
Ajbuddy1590

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:52 pm

If i were a king on babv i would help all the newbies and give them an pawesome tour. I would also open hugs ville and other places to live in. Also ThAt the Bearville outtfitters will be bor eeveryone in babv for the day i am king. EVERYONE Would get a FREE bear even the newbies, For completeing quest they would get credits and bearbills. Maxine,chole,miguel,Greentracks,Itzel,Jamia, and all the people who started in the chloe show would be able to go onto babv and be friends with everyone(like add them) and talk and hang out. And eveyone can have a BABV email like a machine that you can click and it takes you to your BABV email with friend request,messages,etc. . Babv tv's would be able to play TV shows like disney channel,Nick,Cartoon network, and things like that. In our Disco party room we can have music, Like the owner of the cubcondo can host a party and just click on the music furniture item and it has like a mini youtube and you can search appropriate things(music lyrics). BABV would be so much fun !!
Back to top Go down
KristinDazzle21
fluffy member
fluffy member
KristinDazzle21

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:38 pm

If I were King(Queen)of babv for one day, I would make it where you can have way over 200 friends because friends are endless!
I would find ALL cyber bullies and ban them to the bone!
If I could find ANY hackers, they go to cyber jail for a week and would have to return everything they took! Very Happy
Then, I ran into anyone who didn't have a bear, I would give them a bear code:)
If I found someone who didn't have any items, I'd give them LOADS!
If it were possible, I'd give out free emoticons and moves to everyone! The moves would probably be break dance moves-ROFL!XD
And, I would give everyone 3,020 bearbills each.Smile
_________-
i wish babv was really like this!
Back to top Go down
PrincessRuby
building bunny
building bunny
PrincessRuby

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:58 pm

I would do so much! I would create banners and banners of advertisements to join this site and babv. I would replace the house of parliment with a house of bears! I would give every single person and animal a bab and make them have an account on this site and babv! Any one that ever said a bad word about bears would not recieve a bear though! And any cyberbullies or hackers would be punished!! Possibly the internet de activated for them - FOR LIFE! Maybe even jail FOR LIFE! Hugsville and Friendship Valley would be opened forever and the rarest of the rarest items would be handed out in millions every day! But the two best things I would do would to make bears be alive ALL the time - not just at night. The last thing I would do is make a WHOLE new world. Called Build A Bearville where all the graphics and everything found online, would be alive in real life!

I really wish I COULD be king (queen) or anyone else who has posted on this thread - your entries are amazing! And I am sure more entries to come will be great xD

Good luck x

PrincessRuby (aka. Queen/KingRuby!)
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite
building bunny
building bunny
Aphrodite

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:15 pm

If I was King for the day I would be nice to everyone and give them bearbills to where everyone had the same number of bearbills. I would also be friends with everyone and be nice and not do anthing mean to them. If someone wanted a rare item I would make it to where that person could get it with some bearbills. That's what I would do if I where King/Queen for the day.
Back to top Go down
LaurynAdorable127
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:01 pm

If I were king (or Queen) of BABV for a day, this would happen...
[b] Every Build a bear citizen would get a FREE outfit of their choice! I would get everything free, and I'd get to be Maxine's helper all day! I would meet new BABV citizens, and I would be a legend!! People would want my autograph!!! I'd be able to live in the BIGGEST house in BABV. I would become famous, and have my very own throne in Furbulous Fashion District!!! I would get TONS AND TONS of Bearbills and Credits. I would be VERY happy! This is what would happen if I was King (or Queen) of BABV for a day!

Also,
New here

Thx!!! ~ LaurynAdorable127
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:58 pm

If I would be King or Queen of Build-A-Bearville!
I will make BuildABear better and safer! doing that I would make sure that no one in buildabear would ever cyberbully anyone! and I will make sure that the members that have been joining buildabear are very kind and friendly and will respect other babv members!
I will add more effects on buildabearville to make it more cool! and I would make buildabearville much more exciting making new quest, new games, new party rooms,and more because some babv members have been quiting buildabear because some get bored some think they are too old to play buildabear ect..
and I would tell babv members to be fair when trading because I have hear a lot of complains about this issue...
That's what I would do if i were king or queen for a day!

~Hannah~
Good Luck Everyone! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
AbbyArtsy78
junior helper
junior helper
AbbyArtsy78

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:45 pm

If me be thee Queen for thee day, i'd bring joy to ye all of bearville, give thee free goodies, credits, bearbills, and be 'Thee most friendly queen of Bearville at the magical castle, and i'd free the prisoners' that are stuck in Ye' dungeon of darkness, to be free in Ye' bearville.

^.^ a little midivealish
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleland.com
Abbie
building bunny
building bunny
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:43 am

What I would do to be king for a day in babv...

I would give everyone a build-a-bear only if they never had one! I would make sure everyone had a cub condo so they could get their rest and something to live in! I would set all dragons free across build-a-bearville. If you were a V.I.B I would give them a special outfit! I would make pets aswell in babv so you could have a pet ASWELL as a bear! I would also let your bear wonder in the condo instead of follow you and I would make your bear hold your hand while walking or you could just stick to having him/her in your back-pack!

Smile Hope you enjoyed it!
Back to top Go down
http://thebearvillezoo.friendhood.net/forum.htm
CutiePieRox
building bunny
building bunny
CutiePieRox

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:23 pm

If I were a king king , *cough, cough* queen queen , fur a day in Ye' Ole' Bearville...
I would walk up to every citizen and say "Hi!" to thee
If you were kind to each citizen, thy will be rewarded with many bear bills *cough, cough* magic beans!
If you have rescued the dragon, I would make thy your pet fur the day.
I would take thy poor ole' fellow off the streets and in my special castle.
All bear citizens, thy will recieve a crown fur their bears!
And last but not least...
I would tell everyone about thee site and give each citizen thy crown so we could all be kings and queens!
Back to top Go down
$Hannah
building bunny
building bunny
$Hannah

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:50 pm

if were a king well exuse me a queen, i would make a feast for the whole entire village. A carnival will happen it it would be a free and everyone welcome. I would give food to the poor and start a shelter for homeless bears and rescue the dragon. I would give bearbills to all who live in the village. I'd give bears hats and crowns to pretend. queen king Laughing the fool will entertain everyone at a cerimony And there will be pony rides.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/member.php?u=9847
molly
junior helper
junior helper
molly

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:05 am

If I was king for a day I would do so much!
I'd make a crown the spanish dutch,
I'd eat a big feast
That I looked like a beast!
I'd give out a free thing,
Ready for the spring,
I'd buy all the things in the world
That i'd jump and swirled,
I would love to be King,
Think of all that bling Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville.co.cc
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:52 am

Contest is now closed and I will edit first post to announce the winner!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To be King for a day!   To be King for a day! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To be King for a day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
babv-lovers  :: Welcome to Babv-Lovers! :: BABV-lovers official contests :: old contests-
Jump to: