babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite

Go down 
+3
Test
priscillaballerina31
Aphrodite
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aphrodite
building bunny
building bunny
Aphrodite

My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite Empty
PostSubject: My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite   My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:42 am

untitled
by:Aphrodite
This is so, I don't know, odd for me. I'm not a day person, I'm a night person I don't even get why I'm out in the daylight. I'm surprised no one's even looked at me. Yet.
I'm Star and I have, like, no friends at all. That shows how much of a life I have right. I have no friends, no life, and I'm trying to get one.
This is my story of trying to get a life. Enjoy.

Who knows why but I was lonely and needed someone to hang out with. I also noticed that since I had no friends I also had no life.
I decided that today I was going to the park and make some friends. I hope my plan will work like I want it to.
As I walked to the park I saw many people around my age. Ever since I had graduated high school I never went outside during the day, I always slept during the day and watched the stars at night. Graduating two years ago nothing had really changed from when I last saw it.
"Star? Is it really you?" a male voice said behind me. I had no clue who it was either.
"Um, hi." I say turning around to see Damon, an old high school friend.
"Star, do you know how long it's been since I've seen you?"he asked.
"Uh two years?"
"More like three years!"
"I thought it was two. Wanna know why you haven't see me in a long time?"
"Yeah. I love good stories."
I told him what I had been up to those last couple years and he told me he was a book publisher.
"Star you should give me a story to give my boss! You could become a famous author cause your writings are really good!"Damon exclaimed.
"No Damen, I'm not giving you one."
"Fine be that way. Anyway wanna go out for lunch or do somethin'?"Damon asked me.
"Yeah, you know you were my one and only friend. Even though you were one of the popular kids no one made fun of you for hanging out with me."I told him.
"Yeah, but they didn't care that I hung out with you cause they thought you were really cool."
"Me? Cool?"
"Yeah. I know right."
"Let's go eat. I'm hungry."
"Follow me."
He led me to a really expensive car. I had no clue what kind of car it was. When the car started moving my favorite band, Hawk Nelson, was playing.
"Damon when did you start listening to Hawk Nelson?"
"Ever since you stopped talking to me. It reminded me of you. I didn't want to forget you Star."
"Oh, well, that's nice."
Ten minutes later we were at what looked like a very chic resturant. As we walked in my guess was right it was very chic and sophisticated.
"Why couldn't we just go to Wendy's or McDonald's?"
"I didn't take you to either of those because I had to come here for a meeting and I was able to bring a friend."
"You have meetings here?"I said in amazment.
"Yep and the food is great."Damon told me while we walked up some stairs and onto the roof.
"Damon your here and is that Star!"Some on said.
"Yes it's Star. She's finally decided to join the dayworld again."
"What have you been up to Star?"
"Sleeping during the day so I can starwatch at night."
"Oh I guess that explains why we haven't seen you in three years."
"Yeah. I guess I love starwatching a lot."I answered all the questions as easily as if it was nothing.
Damon was right the food was good, no it wasn't good it was great.
I was happy to be around people again. I connected with everyone in a way. With Damon it was music, with Sam it was books, and with Alison it was nature. Everyone was like me in a different ways from music to nature, I loved being around people.
I don't know how I could have been a night owl all those years. I couldn't believe that I missed out on all of this.
"Hey Star here's a little present I had meant to give this to you on graduation but I forgot to give it to you."Sam said handing me the small rectangle.
"Thanks Sam,"I opened it."Wow a new drawing book! Thanks Sam, I've needed a new one."
"Your welcome Star." Sam said blushing.
"Do you have a pencil cause I know what my first drawing will be."
"Yeah here."
I started to draw him. I wondered if it would look just like him or it it would look like a little kid had done it.
When I was done I looked down to see a drawing that I would have got an A+ on in middle school or high school. It was that good. It was better than good my teachers would have said I was very, very talented.
"Star?Star? Hello earth to Star."Sam was trying to get my attention.
"Huh? What is it?"
"Can I see what you drew? Please?"
"Oh, yeah. Sure here."I said handing him the notebook.
"Wow! That's like really good Star. Is that supposed to be me?"
"Yeah kinda. I choose you because you gave me the book and all so... yeah it's you."I admitted to him.
"Well it's really good. You're a great artist, Star."
"Thanks I..."
"Star are you ready to go?"Damon yelled.
"Yeah! I guess so!"I yelled back.
"Then come on!"
"Coming! See ya Sam."
"Bye."
I ran down the stairs and ran right into Damon. He steadied me and then he turned and walked to his car. I followed him and got in. When he started driving I noticed he was going away from my house.
"Where are we going?" I asked him kind of paniky.
"To my house but I want to stop at the store first."
"Why do you want to stop at the store?"
"To get you a bathing suit. I have a pool and hot tub."
"Okay. You know you could have taken me to my house."
"But you can keep this bathing suit at my house."
"Now I get why."I didn't but oh well.
After stopping at the store and getting a bathing suit, we headed to his house.
His house, or should I say mansion, was like twice as big as a really big mansion. I liked it though, it made me feel like a little kid again.
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite   My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Great story so far. I would like to see more of it!
How about this title?
Welcome to the Daylight?
Or Seeing the Sun again?
Or Sunlight Breaks the Darkness in my Life?
Those are the only ones I can think of for now
or Star Likes the Light of Day Again?
Back to top Go down
Test
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
Test

PostSubject: Re: My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite   My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:23 pm

Haha, I always find it hard figuring out what to call stories Very Happy
Its really great, and yooh are very talented!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleplace.com
katiebee
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite   My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 12:57 am

I like it allie you should keep writing can't wait to see more from you
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite   My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 7:19 am

Great story!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite   My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:49 pm

Breaking Daylight; I dunno if that's a good title, I just thought it sounded cool. Good story!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
AshleyLuv2Dance166
fluffy member
fluffy member
AshleyLuv2Dance166

PostSubject: Re: My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite   My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:07 pm

Hmm...idk! But great story!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite   My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My story I need help coming up with a title for. by Aphrodite
Page 1 of 1