Forum Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations which come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
By clicking on " I agree to these terms " below:
- You acknowledge to have fully read these current rules;
- You commit yourself to respect unreservedly these current rules;
- You grant the moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any discussion subject at any moment.
We would recomend that if you're under 13, please let you're parents know, that you're joining the following forum.
All rules must be followed all the time
2. Disrespect of Staff will not be tolerated.
3. We expect high standards of behaviour at all time.
3. You are not allowed post any personal information about yourself including pictures of you , your friends or family.
4. Don't use inappropriate name, comments.
5. Inappropriate language will not be tolerated
5. No Advertising can be made.
Babv-lovers Team, we care about every single member here and that their are safe while online. It really important that you follow the rules and keep yourself safe as well as others.
The Internet can be a wonderful resource for kids, teenagers and adults They can use it to learn,communicate with others, and play games. This fun can be simply turned into a danger zone by making a simple mistake, which sometimes people regret for a long time.
Although it may be simple to ruin the fun online, there are many things you all have to do to avoid the trouble.
Never don't give out any personal information like address, first or last name, names of family members, social security. It really important that you information closely to yourself while online, never no matter how much you trust a person, never give your personal info. keep your personal information closely guarded.
It's usually best to avoid meeting online friends in person. Even if you think the person is nice and kind, you don't know who it is in real life.
Always let a parent/carer or an admin know if someone is pursuing a personal meet-up.
We are strongly against organising a personal meet-up. If we see anyone here pursuing someone the member will be automatically banned.
Don't engage online bullies. If you receive angry or threatening messages in a chat room or forum, do not respond, as this will only fuel the bully and cause more of the same.
Remember to never provoke a member as it can lead to negative reaction on their side.
If anyone says something that is inappropriate or just doesn't feel right, end your conversation with them. One of the great things about the Internet is it's much easier to stop speaking to someone who makes you feel uncomfortable. Anything like that should be reported to an admin or a member of staff.
Avoid sending or sharing pictures of yourself or any thing that my show your identity via email, pm or websites.
Be cordial and polite in your Internet relationships and don't be disrespectful or as this could trigger a negative reaction by others. Treat everyone as you'd like to be treated in real life.
Not everyone is who they say they are; be very wary of people you meet online and information that you get over the Internet as both could potentially harm or scam you. Keep your guard up.
- Remember to never fight back as it can cause more trouble, sometimes its better to leave. And Be Safe.
- Please follow the rules, but also never try to get and privet info of someone. And don't make people feel bad, as you'll be the one in trouble.
People may do any thing to get your information which you do not want to share. They might pretend that they'll give you babv credits, or anything like that.
The best thing to do is, Always No Matter How Much You Want What They Are Offering You, Always Say No!!
And Be Safe.
Babv-lovers Forums is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Build-A-Bear Workshop® and Build-A-Bearville.com™.