babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!

Go down 
+2
molly
iRachel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! Empty
PostSubject: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 2:56 pm

THIS CONTEST IS APPROVED BY AJBUBBLES

NEW CONTEST!

Halloween in April! (inspired by Disney Channel)

Okay, so what you have to do is dress up your BABV in a costume of any kind but it must be unique/original. (meaning, your idea)

RULES:

1. Be nice.

2. Be original/unique.

3. Do NOT steal anyone's ideas, pictures, outfits, etc.

4. You may NOT edit your picture with anything!

5. Please give a description on what your outfit is about.

6. This contest will start on April 18 and will NOW CLOSE ON April 22, 2010 at 12:00 pm. Central Time! Please give me at least 1 day to look at all of the outfits and make my decision.

7. All of the other Forum Rules apply.

PRIZES:

1st place: Velvet Puppy Hat and Shorts (sorry I do not have the shirt)

2nd place: Red Cell Phone and Soccer Bag

3rd place: Bearywood Mall Statue of Liberty statue and Bearywood Mall Mona Lisa painting[color=blue][/color

Edit by AJBubbles it could be any kind of animal ears becasue some people cant't draw or make bunny ear on paint~AJbubbles

WINNERS:

1st place: PrettyPerfefect
2nd place: Sage
3rd place: HannahGemFriend30

Congrats! It was hard deciding! Very Happy I will send your prizes in BearMail. Smile

Last edited by iRachel on Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
molly
junior helper
junior helper
molly

Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:10 am

Does the costume have to be halloween?
or can i get a outfit of any kind?
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville.co.cc
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:05 am

molly wrote:
Does the costume have to be halloween?
or can i get a outfit of any kind?

Well, just dress up in a costume that you'd wear on Halloween!
Back to top Go down
molly
junior helper
junior helper
molly

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:25 am

ohh ok lol thanks.
I'l edit my post when iv'e got my entry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville.co.cc
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:16 am

molly wrote:
ohh ok lol thanks.
I'l edit my post when iv'e got my entry.

Okay, good luck!
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:17 am

Guys, you better hurry and enter! It ends in 4 days!
Back to top Go down
PrettyPerfefect
building bunny
building bunny
PrettyPerfefect

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm

Okay here is mine! I am a wild cat hunting the forest!

Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! Ekq1zk
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:55 pm

PrettyPerfefect wrote:
Okay here is mine! I am a wild cat hunting the forest!

Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! Ekq1zk

Great costume, but you have to be wearing bunny ears on your head. Wink
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:39 pm

cool i'll enter Wink
Ill edit my post when i get the pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 1:25 pm

why does it have to be a bunny can't it just be any animal ears becasue some people can't draw bunny ear or don't have them.
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:28 pm

Here is mine! Mine is not so scary but it is a costume! Smile
Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! Blank14
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:30 pm

Guys, never mind on the bunny ears!
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:31 pm

Here is my entry i'm a funny bunny LOL..

Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! Mebun10
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:38 pm

This is going to be a hard decision! Great job, guys!

Contest ends in 2 1/2 days!
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:31 am

HURRY GUYS! IT ENDS TODAY BECAUSE I WON'T BE ONLINE TOMORROW!
It ends at 12:00 p.m. Central Time!
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 12:54 pm

Contest is now closed! Check first post for winners! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!   Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween in April Contest! (inspired by Disney Channel) Starting April 18 and ending NOW April 22 BECAUSE I WON'T BE HERE ON THE 23rd!
Page 1 of 1