babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
5 Credits Card Contest Short Story Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
5 Credits Card Contest Short Story Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

5 Credits Card Contest Short Story

Go down 
+7
CutiePieRox
GoalieBear
iRachel
Fawn
Abbie
Mousie
priscillaballerina31
11 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

5 Credits Card Contest Short Story Empty
PostSubject: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:56 pm

WINNER IS CUTIEPIEROX!!

Win 5 Credits Code Card With a short Story
People that are not able to enter this to win a prize because they have won past credits prizes or have gotten credits cards:
MonkeysRock, Molly, Camilla, Zoeyzoom1324, and KristinDazzle21

Contest starts: April 18,2010
Contest Ends: April 23,2010
Prize= Code for a 5 credits card

Rules Please follow answer question below and a story:
1. Do you own any rides?
2. What rides do you own and what rides do you want?
(If you do not own any rides just say none)
3. Tell me a short story about a new ride you would like to get and what it would mean to you to be able to ride in style in this new ride.

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:01 am

1. Do you own any rides? Yes
2. What rides do you own and what rides do you want? Hoverboard, Valentines Balloon, Birthday Balloon. I would like the wings and the charriot
3. Tell me a short story about a new ride you would like to get and what it would mean to you to be able to ride in style in this new ride. Yes

I would like the charriot because I would ride in style around Buildabearville, and give medival gifts to people, like i'm really a knight. I would travel to the throne room and give people a free gift all because of helping and sharing. It would just feel like I'm a special guest in BABV. All my rides do. The charriot is chocolate brown, my favourite colour so I like that. Also it has the "Medival Theme" That is on BABV all the time. I wish I had the charriot ride!

My entry! Do not copy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
Abbie
building bunny
building bunny
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:17 am

1. Do you own any rides?-Yes
2. What rides do you own and what rides do you want?-The purple motter and the rickshaw ride- I would like the wings!
3. Tell me a short story about a new ride you would like to get and what it would mean to you to be able to ride in style in this new ride.

I walked into The Bearville Outfitters store and wandered around the shop when I saw the most heavenly white wings! I walked up to them and oulled them off the shelf. I took them over to the cashier and gave him my 5 credits. "Thank you!" I said. He smiled. I put them in a bag and went to my cub condo and tried them on! "A perfect fit!" I smiled, "What do you think, guyz?" I asked my build-a-bears they all nodded. I tried flying it wasn't all easy. I jumped from my balcony and tried to flap my wings. I fell! Luckily my furry friends were holding a matress so when I fell they caught me. I landed on the matress. When it came to my 200th time I finally got the hand of it and I started flying. My build-a-bears dropped the matress and clapped. "I'm actually flying!" I said to myself. I told my buid-a-bears I'd be back my dinner time. My first stop was the castle. I went over to it and I set the dragon free and we both flew back to Build-a-bearville together. Then when we got back me, dragon and pony flew around Build-a-bearville. I looked at my watch 6:00pm. "I have to go! I'll see you again tomorrow!" I said. I flew back to my cub-condo and took off my wings and had my dinner with my build-a-bears!

{{I really want the wings! And I would fly around with them every-day!}}
Back to top Go down
http://thebearvillezoo.friendhood.net/forum.htm
Fawn
fluffy member
fluffy member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 10:19 am

1. Do you own any rides?: Only my pony ride Sad
2. What rides do you own and what rides do you want? Any ride Smile

Pouring heavily in the rain. Dont you think furry friends being
in backpacks is extremley boring.. Well I thought so! I wondered
around in BVO searching for the right item. Gleaming near the window
was a incredible ride which will carry our furry pals. I jumped for joy!
When I told my furry friend the good news, she got soo happy that
she even bought me thousands of presents. After buying that ride, My life changed Smile
We'd jumble through the park and spin my furry friends around in style!
Everyone would stare at us in amazment! We didnt take a notice
of them since we were having soo much fun! The fun just couldent end!
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:12 am

2. What rides do you own and what rides do you want? I have the hoverboard, skates, broomstick, snow scooter, rickshaw ride, wings, and green scooter. I want the chariot.

(this would be part of a BABV series movie thing I would put on YouTube if I had the chariot ride)

"Your mother is dying in childbirth."
Someone told me this and immediately got on my chariot and gestured the horse to go. We rode as fast as we possibly could through Egypt. We finally got to our house. She was truly ill, but she was strong.
The physician finally said..
"She and and the child should make it."

(yeah, it is not very good LOL)

It would mean so much to me to get the chariot ride because I can do a whole lot of pawsome things with it. Such as, making videos for YouTube, ride in style around BABV, etc.!

Last edited by iRachel on Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:24 pm

2. What rides do you own and what rides do you want? Green motor scooter, broom stick, Rickshaw ride, i want the chariot.
3. Tell me a short story about a new ride you would like to get and what it would mean to you to be able to ride in style in this new ride..
I would match with the mideaval theme in babv i would look like a knight dashing through town in a emergency and i would be able to catch uo with my friends that also have the chariot
Back to top Go down
CutiePieRox
building bunny
building bunny
CutiePieRox

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 6:40 am

1.] No
2.] None and the rickshaw.

3:
We were feeling speed and adrenaline, while we were rushing down the streets of Buildabearville. I looked back at Abbi, my furry friend, she was grinning at me. I grinned back. We were going down hill and I could hear Abbi cheering from behind me.
We were riding down Town Square and toward Bearville Outfitters. We stopped and brought the rickshaw in.
"Oh hey! You're back! How did you like the ride?" the clerk asked us.
"Fine and fun!" I replied.
"Well that's good. Thanks fur testing it!" he responded.
"No problem", Abbi and I said in unison.
We left the Bearville Outfitters store and went to the fountain.
"Want to make a wish, Abbi?" I asked her.
She nodded and I handed her a coin. She held it tight and made a wish. She threw it in there.
"You're done?" I asked. She nodded.
"Kiley! Kiley!" The clerk yelled trying to search fur me.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Oh there you are", he rushed to me. "I asked the manager if I can give you the rickshaw fur free because I know how much you liked and he said, 'Yes!'. So come inside to get it", he explained to us.
Abbi and I looked at each other and ran to the Bearville Outfitters. He gave us the ride and we rode home from there.
As we rode home, Abbi whispered this in my ear, "My wish came true!".
Back to top Go down
katiebee
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:34 pm

I want the hamster wheel really badly it would rock to be in a hamster wheel cause i can be like i am a little hamster sqeek sqeek LOL!! it would me so much to me if i got it sqeek lol that is my new phrase lol sqeek It would be amazing i would probaly take tons of pictures of me in it lol

My story:Ok so i have this friend named madison and well she is rich with 4,000,000 bearbills and 1,000 credits and well she just got a new ride and so she was telling me yesterday you really need to get the hamster wheel like everyone has one you are so poor! i feel sorry for you i would buy you one but.......... i don't have enough sorry. and now i am so sad cause i really won't that ride and every time i see here she says so when are you getting a job!! and i don't know what to do now it makes me Frown when i see someone on a hamster wheel i guess i will just have to wait.

This is the end
Back to top Go down
Zoe
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:40 pm

1. Do you own any rides?no
2. What rides do you own and what rides do you want? none and i want wings

Umm okay!

Once opon a time i got a pair of wings, they were awsome. Everyne said i rode in style and looked awsomly good. I was so glad, i finally made friends, before that i had no frriends because i had nothing. I was happy, i made hundreds of friends.
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:07 pm

1. Do you own any rides? Yes I do.
2. What rides do you own and what rides do you want? I have a purple motorcycle and an ice cream balloon. I would like a pogo stick and wings and a hoverboard.

One day Hannah was shopping in Build-A-Bear and saw this wonderful ride! She really liked the ride but she can't buy it because it cost too much. The few weeks Hannah tried to save some money but it wasn't just enough. The ride cost 10,000 bearbills! She can't save enough money. When her friends Zoey Sage Priscilla Camilla Abbe found out that it was Hannah's B-day this coming week. They thought maybe they could help Hannah save up money to get her dream ride. Days after days came up, They finally saved up enough money for Hannah's ride! At Hannah's Birthday they throw a suprised party for her. Hannah didn't now she was really suprised. During the party they all give gifts to Hannah and Hannah was so happy that they bought her the ride that she have been wanting... and the 6 friends all had fun and party all day long.........the end.. Very Happy

Hope you like my story! I couldn't think of anything so I just did about my birthday!
Good Luck to Everyone! You guys are doing great!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
CookieCrumbs830
building bunny
building bunny
CookieCrumbs830

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:42 pm

I own 2 rides. The Hamster ball and the old birthday balloon ride Smile I really want any cool rides Very Happy ( I forgot the name ). I think that it would be REALLY cool to have a ride where your furry friend would have a comfier way to travel XP. I would either want to buy a new ride, or but my bear lots of new clothes and furniture. Right now i only have 1 Dress for my bears XD. So as you can see, i am in need LOL.

As i walked into my condo, my bears were all exclaiming how uncomfortable the backpacks were, and how they only had 1 dress. I didn't know what to do considering that i had no credits to buy the newest ride or to buy any other clothes. I tried thinking of all the possible solutions there were, but there seemed to be nothing that would work! I always celebrate my bears' birthday on one day. So as that very special day neared, i was left with nothing to get them but a bundle of my love Smile All of our bestest bear friends entered our condo. Finally, we were all called out to the backyard, which i was very curious about, because i didn't know what was going on. All of a sudden, everyone shouts, "Surprise!!!" We were amazed with what they all gave us! It was a bundle of new clothes and a bunch of new rides! We were all excited and couldn't wait to try it out the next day. So we all lived happily ever after Very Happy The End. . .
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:11 am

Contest is Closed Please give the staff a day or two to vote on winner
Winner will be announced ont the top post of this contest and in winners section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Credits Card Contest Short Story   5 Credits Card Contest Short Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5 Credits Card Contest Short Story
Page 1 of 1