babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest

Go down 
+11
candy
AbbyArtsy78
Zellazoom173
TieganBearyCool32
Lillybearathlete1
KristinDazzle21
iRachel
GoalieBear
Fawn
CutiePieRox
priscillaballerina31
15 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Empty
PostSubject: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 am

Winner is KristenDazzle21
Design A New Store For the Bearywood Mall Contest
Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Mall

Special Thanks to PincessPawfect186 for contest idea
and to AJbubbles for thinking of the enchanted theme!
Contest runs April24 - may 1st, 2010

Rules:
1.Draw a picture of how your new Enchanted themed store at the mall looks
draw it on anything you can paper and scan it or paint or whatever
2. You Must include with your picture a brief description of what items store
will sell, If you have any special games to play at store, any special foods you
will serve at your store- ALL ENCHANTED THEMED ITEMS
3. Do not copy other peoples ideas please
4. Follow all Forum Rules and do not post comments on others entries only post
your entry.
5. Remember Do not just post a picture you must complete #2 rule
OR your entry will be disqualified!!!!!!!

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Sat May 01, 2010 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CutiePieRox
building bunny
building bunny
CutiePieRox

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:30 am

Welcome to Ye' Ole' Outfitters where you can get the lastest 1600s fashions for Ladies and Gents!:
Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest 16bg6dy
We sell ladie's dresses, men's tights, we also have storybooks fur your furry friends and we medieval toys such as dolls. We also sell knight armor. (:
Back to top Go down
Fawn
fluffy member
fluffy member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:48 am

This is the enchanted arcade!
It is a shape of a dragon since its magic!
We call it the enchanted piratesh!
There are pirate chickens with ponies and dragons inside.
There are 2 games there: Dragon blast: Help the dragon fly away without the knights getting them and Pirate canon: Colour in a canon and then test it out!
You can make your own games and invite friends to play the game!
You can also buy game consoles to play your games Wink

For the grand opening, there will be a little playstation with an eye patch to hold Smile

Hope I win!
Good luck

Click it for a larger image Very Happy
There :

[img]Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Df10[/img]
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:19 pm

Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Shop10

Welcome to the Medeval Times Shop, here you can make you'r own little sword, buy armor and mideval clothes for woman like robes, dresses, bag's & hairstyles as well. For men you can buy those little medival outfits, sword bags & hairstyles as well. you can also buy furniture and you can also buy a virtual house that looks like from medival times. this store has a section that you can make the babw dragon and pony for them to hold in there hand like little teddy bears. this store has it all. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Scripts and Scrolls (my entry)   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:24 pm

Here is my entry:

Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Rachelsscans035
(I sketched it and scanned it on the computer.)

My store is called "Scripts and Scrolls," and it is a book/writing/supplies/printing store. Here, you can buy scrolls, pens, quills, ink, ink stamps, and more! There are lessons on how to do fancy writing, a job for printing books/stories, a job for making ink and quills, and a game where you sort out the shelves!
(if you need more description, just ask)
Back to top Go down
KristinDazzle21
fluffy member
fluffy member
KristinDazzle21

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:22 pm

Here's mine! It's called"Dragon Wares"
descripstion:Step back into the old days! Everyone gets a craving for some midevil fun! We sell potions, swords, even midevil clothes for your every need! You never know when you'll need it!
We even have a "Midevil cafe" and a "Dragon tastic mini golf center'!!!!
Even the midevil people love golf-especially when it's midevil themed!
In the cafe, they sell dragon berry lemonaid, old timey fruit, mystical pony cupckaes and muffins-basically everything seet!XD
If u wanna play a fun lil game, head on down to play mini golf by the cafe! It's not very hard at all, but it's uber fun!
U enter in through the tongue
Here is the outside:
Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Otl11z
Here is the inside:
Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest 4hee5s
Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Ostvtj
-------
yeah, I know mine stinks- don't laugh at meh DX
good luck everyone! I have my fingers crossed! I'm prayin' I do well!

Last edited by KristinDazzle21 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:05 pm

Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest 2llkit0

OK these are just a few stores. It's a mall. I shall explain everything

-Enchanted BABW (no copy) At this Babw workshop theres a nice fairy to greet you you can only make enchanted bears.

-Food court We serve only MAGICAL FOOD like the enchanted sald with peices of dragon breath and fairy dust an all magic burger made out of fairy dust and much more !

The wand store- We sell want big small WE HAVE THEM ALL !

We also have much more like a potion shop, A enchanted petting zoo where you can see dragons and ponies.

I'd really like to win this because i love magic i beleive in it. And this Build a bear means ALOT to me !
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:11 pm

Here is the inside:
Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest For_al12
In the top left corner the tan counter is the checkout counter and the brown behind it is shelves. The big brown rectangles are shelves and the yellow boxes are the hay. The store is a store for enchanted pets. Some of the stuff it sells is food for dragons, unicorns, and more. It also has leashes and collars for dragons plus tons of play toys for dragons and unicorns. Some toys for the dragons is like punching bags, dummies, and huge squeky toys in the shape of hamburgers. Some toys for unicorns are rings, horseshoes, and squeky sugar cubes.
Thanks for hosting such a great contest!

Last edited by Lillybearathlete1 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
TieganBearyCool32
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:14 am

Here is my Enchanted BearyWood Mall! The Enchanted Pony and Dragon are sitting on the top - if you can see!!

Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Img00610

Inside, there is stony walls and floors, but it still is busy and bright!

Some of the items of sale are:

Customize your own Wand
Customize your own Shield and Sword
An Enchanted Pony and Dragon sticker is now available to put on Tee's you make
Decorate your own Lifesize Statue of the Enchanted Pony and Dragon!
Decorate your own painting of the Enchanted Pony and Dragon!

Good luck guys!!

=Tiegan=
Back to top Go down
Zellazoom173
building bunny
building bunny
Zellazoom173

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 12:09 pm

Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Star10

it is called the star palace and here you can buy magical or cursed items such as a dissapearing glove or cloak
a cursed fruitcake
also there is a potions section with books on the ingreidents and the ingrdients themselves.
and there is a food court where you can buy unicorn hair icecream or ogre shaped lollipops and dwarf booger balls or giant sandwiches
they have everything about magical everything
Back to top Go down
AbbyArtsy78
junior helper
junior helper
AbbyArtsy78

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:04 am

my scanner isnt working and i stink at doing online pictures but clothing:(
i used to have the dragon:'(
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleland.com
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:19 am

I am sorry your scanner is not working Abby Just try your best at drawing online.
Back to top Go down
candy
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 am

my store will sell enchanted backpack designs, which are different to the vib ones Smile
it will also include new furniture, such as a fire pencil-post bed Smile
oh and it will sell old-style shoes Smile

Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Untitl10
Back to top Go down
aj2hip17855
building bunny
building bunny
aj2hip17855

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:24 pm

i can't post a pic... plz help so i can enter!!! thks help
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:11 pm

aj2hip17855 wrote:
i can't post a pic... plz help so i can enter!!! thks help

Try these instructions from these links on here
https://babv-lovers.forumotion.net/forum-guidlines-f43/how-to-add-pic-t261.htm

or is you do banners here is a different one
https://babv-lovers.forumotion.net/forum-guidlines-f43/guide-how-to-re-size-a-banner-on-paint-and-uploading-it-onto-babv-lovers-t1132.htm
Back to top Go down
alicecoolgirl
junior helper
junior helper
alicecoolgirl

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 3:06 pm

here is mine, Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest 2cr7xok

it is a animal shelter / adoption place, it is where people can adopt animals, and give them a new happy life,. Here is the inside Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest 11ugpj6

I think this would be a good place because you would help an animal in need, You would give them a loving home, and because of there past they will get a better and nicer life.
It would sell enchanted stuff, and also ponies and dragons, lol
Alicecoolgirl
Back to top Go down
ChristinaCrystal119
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: My Entery   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 7:34 pm

My Miedival Store is called "The Miedival Mall."
Here is the outside of The Miedval Mall:
Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest 9ruc09
(Sorry for the "White Frame," I webcamed it and it didn't come out well so I decided to us Paint in the outside for not to see anything personal.)
It has a Pathway of rocks with Letters saying "Welcome" & "Exit." It also has a beautiful Fountain where the 2 sides of the waters spurts while in the middle a Fire comes spurting in. Theres 2 benches in the sides of the Fountain with a Flower in the middle.
To the Castle, walk through the "Welcome" path to enter the Mall. Use the stairs to get inside as for the Lighting Effect is a Machine to check you, to make sure you don't have any unusual things in your pockets. There are 6 windows, the 5 windows are the Shopping Seection that is available for Woman, Mans & Kids. The window that is all the way at the bottom is a Miedival Restuarant. There's also 2 Dragons spitting Fire because where its located, its dark, as the Fire is the light.

Here is the inside:
Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest 33lgfnp
On the side, that is the Shopping Mall. I drew a Dressing Room for comers who is interested in any of the Clothes but aren't sure it fit in them. The Dressing Room is available to all Genders & Age. There are the Clothes hanged up, Shoes boxed in with plenty of sizes, kinds and for everyone with a small comfy couch to sit on while trying a Shoes as for the mirror helps how it looks on them. There's a Magical Center that is filled with Magical Potions, Clones, & Lotions with a Mirror.

I hope you like it! I'm not a very good drawer, but this is the best one yet. I drew this for my Best Friend because her birthday is coming up and she wants a BABW Bear or Birth Certificate. Her parents already got her a present, and she doesn't want them to be upset that she wanted a BABW Bear instead. I hope you like it and win the prize so I could suprise her with her All-Time Wishing present for her Birthday. I entered another contest that gives you a Bear Certificate and I'm just entering another one just in case I lose. Good Luck to everyone who entered! queen
Back to top Go down
aj2hip17855
building bunny
building bunny
aj2hip17855

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:15 am

[url=Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Castle11]Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Castle11[/url]

(i hope this works!)

EDIT: it posted it twice but it's all good right =]
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:23 am

Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest Hair13
Here is mine!

Inside this store are many princess dresses and accesories and knights suit and there are a restaurant inside too where you can eat different kinds of food from the outside world
Theres also a furniture store inside! Very Cute Furnitures!

and we have a play ground inside were you can play with your furry friends and Have Fun!
Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:47 pm

Contest Closed. Will Announce winner in Winners section Soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest   Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Design A New Store Win A Dragon Contest
Page 1 of 1