babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture

Go down 
+8
AshleyLuv2Dance166
EllieLoveable
alicecoolgirl
BritLiveLifeLove
KristinDazzle21
Lillybearathlete1
aj2hip17855
priscillaballerina31
12 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture Empty
PostSubject: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Celebrate The New Tropical Hello Kitty!
Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture Ballerinaandkitty

Write a Short story about your Adventures you shared with Tropical Hello Kitty
Prize: Every Hello Kitty Furniture Item in Outfitters Store = about 12 credits of stuff!

Rules:
Write a short story about Tropical Hello kitty
Do not copy others- Do not pm me saying someone copied you (I will be able to tell)
Follow all Forum Rules

Contest starts: May 3
Contest Ends: May 9th at 3 PM Central time

The Winner is EllieLoveable

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Sun May 09, 2010 9:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:01 pm

A Lonely day

It's been around a year that my parents aren't together anymore. Each summer Me and my friend decide to go ot my dad's beachfront home each Summer. This year was diffrent. Let me exlain it was hot dog night we ate hot dogs LOL. Then it got very late and i was tired. My friends were too We went to bed. I heard this voice saying ''zoey,zoey,zoey Help me !'' Oh no ! I was scared to detah but the voice told me t go down to the beach so I went alone. I found Hello kitty i said:',My friends think your not true'' All ngiht we limbo and we were best friends. Now she writes to me every week. Can't wait for next year ! .close diary.
Back to top Go down
aj2hip17855
building bunny
building bunny
aj2hip17855

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:35 pm

i was walking along the beach when i saw hello kitty. why hello there! i said. hello she said. would you like to go on my quest for a beary special gift? sure! i said. after i found all of the shells, i got a neclace. i put it on and went hulaing. after that i went to the coffe shop and got something to eat. when i looked down at my neck, my necklace was gone! where could if have been? i went to my cub condo to cry. my furry friend sparkey saw me and said, what's the matter aj2hip? i told her the whole story. she gave me a look of simpathy. i'll help you look! so we went around babv looking for my neclace. she told me to re-think my thoughts. first i got the neclace. then i hulaed with my friends. then i ate at the coffe shop. i was sad after i looked each place but couldn't find them. i looked at my backpack and there it was! i proudly wore it around town and people complimented me. it was all because the hello kitty quest!
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:47 pm

"hello Kitty?" i asked. I was just walking on sunshine shores when hello kitty was there.
"Hello." she said cheerfully. "If you dive beary deep and find all of my clams i will award you a beary special prize!" she said almost automatically. Nodding i took the quest and walked over to the lighthouse. Bravely, i stepped into the watch room and opened the latch and stepped down the ladder. I put on my electric blue diver's suit and i put one on my furry friend, max, too. We swam around and collected 6 clams. I then noticed a sunken ship. Curiously i went in where i found 4 clams. I took all of the clams and walked over to Hello kitty with them.
"Here." i said handing them all to her. A smile spread across her face and 5 minutes later she handed me a beautiful clam necklace. "Thank you." i said putting it on. After that i went to the beach and got a mango. "Delicious." i said as mango juice dribbled down my chin. On my way to Abbie's market i saw a lua. I went to the lua and watched the beautiful dancers and fire breathers. I got a beautiful lei and a surfing move. I surfed until i remembered i was suppose to go to Abbie's market so i made my way over to Sunshine shore's marinara. At the market i purchased 3 cards and got a traditional outfit, a lua outfit, and a rainbow wig. Laughing i put on the wig and my lua outfit and danced the night away with my friends on the beach. It was a great day.

That night I fell asleep almost instantly as my day had been so good. I dreamed good thoughts about going to a lua again tomorrow.

Last edited by Lillybearathlete1 on Tue May 04, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
KristinDazzle21
fluffy member
fluffy member
KristinDazzle21

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:59 pm

My story is called... "Mango Time!"

I put away my sketch pad...I guess I had drawn enough pics of Hello Kitty for now. *Sigh*I'm such a Hello Kitty addict! I wonder what it would be like to meet her....nah, that'd never happen rofl. I started walkingtowards the beach. I was in the need of a mango. I lost my balance and-ah! I fell on something soft...."Oh, just who I need!" i heard a voice say. I looked up. ! ! ! Hello Kitty! :O She was all tropical! :O :O :O "Can u help me find my sea shells? PLease oh please?"She asked. I nodded my head and went off on my search.
i ran off and got my scuba outfit and did a BIG jump into the water. I searched under boats, treasure chests,rocks....I counted my sea shells...9!Where was the 10th? My dragon B.A.B kept nudging at me. "Yes, Cedric Diggory? Wat is it?"I asked. He handed me a pretty sea shell. YES! I swam off to shore. Hello Kitty was waiting for me at the shore. She started jumping with joy. I handed her the shells. She grinned and gave me a beautiful necklace. I thanked her. My stomach growled. I really wanted a mango! "Wanna snack?"Hello Kitty asked. I nodded and we both went to the fruit bar.
YES! Mango time!
Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture Sqmozm
After that, we both went surfing! Very Happy

Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture AAAAAvDPLOMAAAAAAUucCw
After we finished, we got to shore. I just relized something-I WAS TALKING AND HAVING FUN WITH HELLO KITTY! EEP!
(I passed out)
_____
Smile

Last edited by KristinDazzle21 on Mon May 03, 2010 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:30 pm

Hello kitty will you look lovely i send with a smile
Hello kitty said you too how are you? asked Hello kitty
I said Good you? Hello kitty said me too!
Then it was a hot day on summer time so we went to
sunshine shores i said. Hello kitty said yeah we can
go on the sand to make great ideas said Hello kitty so as we
went we went and I had Great time with her

The End Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alicecoolgirl
junior helper
junior helper
alicecoolgirl

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 12:57 pm

One morning I woke up and saw my calandar. I had nothing planned, I was sat up in my bed and thought of what to do. Looking out the window I noticed what a wonderful day it was. This didn't really inspire me much though, so i turned the tv on, boring day time chat shows were all on. Only then I saw a advert on the TV, saying about the beach. I had nothing better to do, ,so i wondered down to see what all the fuss was about. I am now glad that i bothered to go see, because I met this person, well more of very special friend, she was so nice and we were having a ball. She asked me if i wanted to help her out. I replied "Yes" with in a flash and soon, i was undersea, finding magical shells. Each one was so small yet full of colour. I said to her once I was done, I reconise you, But where from?. She said thats for me to know and for you to find out. She said thank you to me, and gave me a special gift. I said goodbye and that was it, although i never saw her once again, i always hear her saying, something in the back of my head.

Once I got home something suddely clicked she was the hello kitty's haywain cousin. I had been speaking and helping a famous person, Wow Oh My, you would of never of guessed, I have a celebrity friend
Back to top Go down
EllieLoveable
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:33 pm

Hello I am Hello Kitty I love to eat lots of fruit and i love sun Very Happy

It was summer time and i ate lots of fruit.I went to BABV to get a swimming pool then i went to get a swim suite when i got to my friends clothes shop i looked in the mirror and i was tropical Very Happy.

Hello Pawlette how are you today? Umm do i no you?? Its Hello Kitty i ate to much fruit i turned tropical..Oh my Hello kitty shall we tell bearmy? sure but let me get my swim suite.When Hello kitty bought her swim suite she went to bearmy and told him about becoming tropical,I got put in the bearville times.

I was so happy that i would inspire babv citzens to eat more fruit to become tropical.I walked to my summer house and set up my swimming pool in the garden..It was all set up so i got some ice lollys and relaxed.I got out of the swimming pool and sat in the sun.I woke up and looked at the time OH MY GOSH 7:30 AM ALREADY..I ran into my summer house and put my leggings and top on.

I skated to Bearmy and asked for bearvilletimes and when i finished reading all kids were sorrounding me eating fruit some where even tropical.I went into the BABW and i got made into a build a bear.I fainted and all the kids bought me as a build a bear.

The End
I hope you enjoyed my story
Back to top Go down
AshleyLuv2Dance166
fluffy member
fluffy member
AshleyLuv2Dance166

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Everything was great when I woke up this morning. I was espically excited to go to BABW and pick out my new Tropical Hello Kitty! I went and picked her out. I did all the usual stuff then named her. I named her Oceana which is a beautiful name that sounds like ocean. So, I brought her to life and then we went to my condo to furnish her room. It was lots of fun. We decorated it like a beach. Then, we went shopping and bought things with our cool new credits. After that, we decided to go to the beach. When we got there, we noticed a luau was going on and there was dancing, singing, eating, and more. It was a blast! Then, we walked over and saw the famouse Tropical Kitty. She looked just like Oceana, but taller. Oceana, Tropical Kitty, and I all decided to go surfing with our new surfing move. We stayed out in the water for about an hour. Then, we partied at the luau and went to the snack bar. We got tropical drinks and food. Afterwards, we went to the beach to play volleyball. I won that game. When it got really dark, we had a bond fire and all of the citezens of babv came to join us. It was like a luau but in the dark. When our fun was over, we took Tropical Kitty back. "Bye! Thanks for all of the fun!" "Your welcome!"she said. I'll never forget that day. It had to be one of the funnest days of my life.
Back to top Go down
Fawn
fluffy member
fluffy member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:41 am

" What should I wear to the beach party " Hello kitty asked.
I trumbled through her closet and found a green hawaii skirt and top.
" Thats purrfect " I nodded.
She quickly got dressed and ran to sunshine shores cave.
" A drink Lady kitty? " Asked the servant.
" Dont mind if I do, thank you " Smiled tropical hello kitty
They swam in the chilly blue sea and ate mango. It was really nice!
Then it was time fur the luaa dance.
Hello kitty moved from side to side with the melody! It was furbulous.
" Wow lady kitty! " The crowd cheered
" Thank you Angel, its the best lucky outfit ever "
" No prob " I smiled

THE END
Back to top Go down
katiebee
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Once apon a time there was a girl name camilla she was walking in babv and she seen a kitty she thought to her self what a pretty kitty so she walked up to the kitty and said hello i am camilla nice to meet you and what is your name? she replied Hello i am tropical hello kitty nice to meet you i was just on my way to a hula party do you want to come? camilla replied sure! but i don't have a swim suit tropical hello kitty replied well then lets go get you one at pawlettes
camilla replied ok cool! *when they got to pawlettes camilla got a pretty pink swim suit and then headed to the party* ok here we are Tropical hello kitty said Wow this is amazing camilla said
*so the party lasted about... 3 hours but they where there for like 5 fishing and dancing to no music they where laughing* Do you want to come to my cub condo and have a slumber party just me and you tropical hello kitty asked camilla replied and said sure *camilla called here mom asked here she said yes they went to camillas cub condo to get to her clothes and headed to tropical hello kittys beach front home and when they got there when camilla went inside tropical hello kittys beachfront home her mouth droped they had a pillow fit and watched movies and much more and camilla did not want to go home but she did and from that day on they would meet at paw park each day after school to fish and talk*

the end i hope you liked it
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:30 pm

I walk down to the beach one day, and guess who I saw? Hello Kitty, that's who! I couldn't believe my eyes. I pretended to play shy. I hid behind a bush. Then I got bored and ran up to her and screamed, "HELLO KITTY HELLO KITTY!" She politely said "Yes?" I said "I like your dress!" and giggled. Hello Kitty chuckled. I gave her a big smile. Since you gave me a pretty little smile, here's a free gift! Yay! I jumped up and down. Then, I walked home, telling myself I need to act more my age. But, who doesn't shout for joy with Hello Kitty?
the end?
Spoiler:

Corny, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
Abbie
building bunny
building bunny
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:31 pm

It was such a lovely day the beach was shouting to me to come and walk along the shore and to cool down. Walking along the shore I saw a gleam in the distance. My head started to spin what was it? I walked up to it. A bottle stood before me. I picked it up and noticed it was full of water intrigued by this I began to open up the bottle. The piece paper was blured. The only writing on it was "Hello Kitty Sunshine Shores Cave" Suddenly I knew that it was only a few beaches away! O went on my scooter and zoomed over to Sunshine Shores Cave.
I couldn't belive it! There stood next to the water was Hello Kitty! The letter was right! I couldn't believe it! I walked up to her and she said, "Hello! You found me! You got the letter! Come and join me in my next adventure but first lets surf!"

Hope you liked it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://thebearvillezoo.friendhood.net/forum.htm
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Contest is closed. Winner Will be announced Monday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture   Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room Full Of Hello Kitty Furniture
Page 1 of 1