babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Hamster cage contest Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Hamster cage contest Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Hamster cage contest

Go down 
+6
Funnybunny77
alicecoolgirl
BritLiveLifeLove
KristinDazzle21
AnnaBee
AJBubbles
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

Hamster cage contest Empty
PostSubject: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:00 pm

here is what you have to do

make a story about want this hamster code
start:may 17
ends: may june 1

thank you and have a great day

Last edited by AJBubbles on Sat May 29, 2010 7:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:10 pm

My story;

Since ive been young ive always wanted a hamster. My dad never wanted me ot get one.when i found out that you could get a hamster cage on BABV i was thrilled because it would be like if i had one.I would do anything for a hamster and take care of it. I think this may be the poerfect oppertunity for me to elarn what its like. I have dreamed to get one and i hope i get it. One day i hope we can buy them instead.I love hamsters
Back to top Go down
AnnaBee
building bunny
building bunny
AnnaBee

PostSubject: Re: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 3:14 pm

My Story

My hamster passed away a couple of months ago and ever since then i have been heartbroken.When i found out that on BABV you could get the hamster code i really wanted it because i miss my hamster and it would be cool playing hamster games and having your own hamster cage and game on BABV.

When i told my Mom about this she said that is very good but i asked her for the code she said im sorry but you cannot so i can never get the hamster code so i really want to win the contest so i can have a hamster on babv which would be cool.
Back to top Go down
KristinDazzle21
fluffy member
fluffy member
KristinDazzle21

PostSubject: Re: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Sitting in 4th period, I stared at Ms.P's hamster cage. In it was Nibbles, the class pet. I said Hi to him every morning, pet him, and loved him. I begged Mom for a hamster, but like in every sad mother-daughter tale, she said no. We already have a rabiit named Muffin, but I really want a hamster too. -__-'
^M^ I frowned big time any time I heard the word hamster.
Then, one day, I saw a BABW commercial. It was advertising Zhu Zhu pets. Zhus were at Target-but they were always sold out! D:< So, I visited the BABW website. :O They had TONS of Zhus! I ordered one named Scoodles.
A week later, he came in!! I didn't know about this deal-but he came with a code!! I entered it at babv and I also got a virtual zhu zhu cage w/hamster!So it's like I have 2 hamsters! ^^ How awshum!
Back to top Go down
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

PostSubject: Re: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:02 pm

Wake up for school and i was getting ready for school because i didn't wanna get late so i went to school and my Teacher went letting our class look at the Hamster for Hamster show we were so happy we couldn't stop smiling so as we were done looking at the Hamster we have to Get a Hamster so our Teacher give us each Hamster and she told us don't lose it. so we have to be careful. The next day we went to our seats and the teacher said i know is a lot of work in school but we have to make a Hamster project. So we have to make a poster of it or use a shoe box.
So The Teacher said is due At Friday May 21, 2010!

The End Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alicecoolgirl
junior helper
junior helper
alicecoolgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Every morning I used to wake up and find my little hamster lu-lu sitting on her bark swing in her colourful cage. She loved to play and always had a smile on her face.

One morning I woke up and said hello to her like i usually did, and all was fine, only i noticed that the cage door wouldn't close that well ,I wasn't to worried cause I always remembered to close my door. As I left for school I left my bedroom door open, I didn't notice that I hadn't closed it and then at school I suddenly remembered. By this time I started to get worried
I got home from school and I noticed that something wasn't right, my little kittens face was all bright and had a cheeky glow, then I looked over and saw my mum. "come here" she said to me, and she explained that my little kitten had got into my room when she was out shopping, and that my kitten had grabbed the hamster. I was mad that my kitten had eaten my hamster, although the more I thought about it, the more I came to my senses. I was sorry to my kitten for being so mad at it, for she didn't know any better. And it probably was my falut for leaving the door open. Me and my mum decided it was best not to get another hamster because the same might happen with to young kittens around the house, and a whole zoo of other animals. Then a few weeks later we found out that my disabled brother had a reaction to small animals and it caused him to be really ill. He felt so bad and always cries because he know I want one so much, he just wants all of my family to be happy, and because of what is wrong with him he doesn't understand. I still really want a hamster though only it looks like I never will and I thank Lu-Lu for helping me and my family find and help my brother with his new reaction, for with out lu-lu we may of never knew and he could of got a lot worst.
So I really want a little hamster online and I wanna put a smile back on my brothers face.

By Alice

P.S. R.I.P Lu-Lu
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:56 pm

I never had a hamster. Can't either. I have too many cats... I do wish I had one though. If I had an online hamster, I'm sure I'd be the happiest girl in the world! I'm sure all of us would, if we all won it. I want this hamster code badly. But, I want everyone's hamster who has died, be in heaven, where they will be free and happy. Smile Anyway, I would make sure my hamster would be in good hands. I will clean its cage everyday. I will give it lots of love, and a hug each day! Still. I'm not sure I deserve a hamster. I don't know. I just know that no matter what, even if I don't get that little hamster, I'll love it always, and make sure the owner takes good care of it. Because hamsters are awesome Very Happy

They so are~!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:33 pm

My Story:

A few years ago i use to look forward to every afternoon because we would read, "According to Humphrey," a series about a talking class hamster who helped out all of his 'classmates'. One afternoon, after everyone was settled down on the carpet, my teacher read the last chapter. I was devastated, i loved all of his crazy adventures and have wanted a smart pet like Humphrey. I knew that i was never going to get as smart as a hamster as his so, when i got together with our neighbors we would play this game called, 'town' and what it was, was a town. In the town there was shops and problems. Also their was a currency and taxes plus a mayor. In the town you could be whatever or who-ever. As a tribute to my smart furry friend I named myself, "Humphrey" and pretended to be a hamster. It was a nice game and there were continuing econcomic problems, just like in the real world today. If i were to win this contest i would make a tribute to Humphrey. I would name his Humphrey and care for it by playing it's game. Currently i have all the Humphrey books. And i think that Humphrey deserves a good owner, (like me.) So, please consider me. Humphrey is awesome and i suggest you read the series, they are short chapter books.

Thank You for Reading!
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
AbbyArtsy78
junior helper
junior helper
AbbyArtsy78

PostSubject: Re: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:39 pm

How I dream every day in the Morning, Waiting to see if my account was Unbanned, But it Was never opened. I had Lost 2 Hamster Cage's, That I got a Hamster at Build-a-bearworkshop, The Virtual Hamster Cage, and in the cage, the Hamster Reminded me of My Hamsters, and My Big fluffy hamster "Fluffy", She was so soft, and fun, She liked Fresh Veggie's and Nutt's. One day I went over and Saw her in her cage, She did not get up or walk around, I looked and Started to cry, For that She had passed to Hammy Heaven to live in Peace, The Hamster Cage's Reminded me of Fluffy, The Zhu Zhu pet inside Looked Exactly Like Fluffy Hamster, I hope to See her in my Dream's, and Play with her like the old day's, For that I also miss My Three Russian Dwarf Hamster's, All three Brother's, One day, Mickey Was not moving, and his brother's were sniffing him, He had Passed that day to Hamster Heaven, as well.
Then Week's passed, They Must have Gotton sad, and Another had Gone, and Then one day Max was so sad, He probably Have died of tears of missing his Brother's.

I would Love to get another Virtual Hamster Cage.

Thank you very much for the Contest AJbubble's.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleland.com
AshleySassy148
building bunny
building bunny
AshleySassy148

PostSubject: Re: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:16 am

One time, I came home from my neighbors' house. Her hamster just got babies and she offered me one. It was a girl. I named her Nikki and she was just the cutest.
So when I got home, I instantly showed the hamster to my mom and dad and told them that my friend gave to me. They got mad at me and said that I should have asked them first before I accepted her offer. And they said that they didn't like hamsters in the house because it's like rats and we have two dogs in the house. I told them that I was gonna take care of her and make sure that the dogs won't get too near her. But they refused and told me to return it to my neighbor/friend. So, I did.
And so, everyday after school, I go to my friends house and play with Nikki. But one day, my friends' family had to leave for a week. So, I had to get the hamster.
I didn't want my parents to get mad at me so I hid it from them. It's been in my room for weeks without them finding out and one day when I got home from school, Nikki wasn't in her box. I kept looking for her until I got to the living room. My parents were looking at me with my Dad holding Nikki. I knew I was in trouble. They told me that we really can't keep it. And that I should give it away ASAP. Sad
I did and I cried in my room day and night thinking of Nikki. If her new owner is treating her well. Or if she misses me like I do. Sad

So that's why I want a hamster again. If not in real life then in BABV.
Back to top Go down
Kelz
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 6:14 am

I've always wanted a hamster, but my parents have always said no. They think that their cages smell really bad and that I won't play with it! Now would be the worst time to get a hamster because we just took in a stray cat! I'm on BABV constantly so having a hamster cage in my cub condo would be like having a real hamster!

-Kelz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hamster cage contest   Hamster cage contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hamster cage contest
Page 1 of 1