babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Another Suggestion Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Another Suggestion Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Another Suggestion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Another Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Another Suggestion   Another Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:11 am

My other suggestion is to make a section to talk about all of the games on babv! we could talk about our highest scores and make guides for different games.
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
Sage♥
Owner
Owner
Sage♥

Another Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion   Another Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:13 pm

That's a really good suggestion, we'll take it into considiration
Back to top Go down
https://babv-lovers.forumotion.net
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Another Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion   Another Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Pawsome. Thanks Admin.
Back to top Go down
AJCool
building bunny
building bunny

Another Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion   Another Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:16 pm

Thats a really good idea but people could be unhonest and say there like highest score is 28898 but i suppose if they do its not our fault so i think that would work,Accept people could have a argument about there scores are lower and like be a show of because they have got high scores.But i do like that idea beary much and i would want it to happen.Or maybe are gaming section on the forum we could talk about BABV games on the game section on the forum that we already have.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Another Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion   Another Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:18 pm

AJCool wrote:
Thats a really good idea but people could be unhonest and say there like highest score is 28898 but i suppose if they do its not our fault so i think that would work,Accept people could have a argument about there scores are lower and like be a show of because they have got high scores.But i do like that idea beary much and i would want it to happen.Or maybe are gaming section on the forum we could talk about BABV games on the game section on the forum that we already have.

We already have a gaming section for games on the forum. And if we were to make this section it wouldn't just be about high scores it would also be guides for games and which games give you the most bearbills. It could be just about anything about the games. Not Just High Scores. And we should always give people the benefit of the doubt.
Back to top Go down
Rae
junior helper
junior helper
Rae

Another Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion   Another Suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:26 am

Yes thats a pawsome idea I think we should add this to the gaming section. We will talk about this in our next meeting Thanks for the suggestion Lillybearathlete1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Another Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another Suggestion   Another Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Suggestion
Page 1 of 1