babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Please Don't..... Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Please Don't..... Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Please Don't.....

Go down 
    +3
    AJBubbles
    AnnaBee
    Lillybearathlete1
    7 posters
    AuthorMessage
    Lillybearathlete1
    rockin' officer
    rockin' officer
    Lillybearathlete1

Please Don't..... Empty
    PostSubject: Please Don't.....   Please Don't..... I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:48 pm

Please don't post that you are leaving the site Forever.(leaving for a couple of weeks is fine) We all want you to stay! These posts are unnecessary, by making these posts members are offending other members because they think that it is them who made them leave. Instead of posting about leaving PM an admin the name of the person you are having difficulties with or the problems you are having to see if they can fix it so you can stay. It is your choice to leave but Please do not post about leaving.
    Remember, We want you to stay!
    Thank You

Last edited by Lillybearathlete1 on Mon May 31, 2010 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
    AnnaBee
    building bunny
    building bunny
    AnnaBee

Please Don't..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Please Don't.....   Please Don't..... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:43 am

Yes
    Im sure you can post like you will be leaving for like 2 weeks because your going on hoilday and you cant go on the internet there.
    Or you have tests and you cant come on the internet.
    That is fine but you have to not post that you are leaving the site forever,because so and so is being mean to you or because you think you feel left out.
    Back to top Go down
    AJBubbles
    Jr. Assistant
    Jr. Assistant
    AJBubbles

Please Don't..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Please Don't.....   Please Don't..... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:57 am

AnnaBee wrote:
    Yes
    Im sure you can post like you will be leaving for like 2 weeks because your going on hoilday and you cant go on the internet there.
    Or you have tests and you cant come on the internet.
    That is fine but you have to not post that you are leaving the site forever,because so and so is being mean to you or because you think you feel left out.
    yes you are right about leaving for 2 week or you have a big test and you can't come on.But this is diffrent member have being geting other members mad becasue they thing they the ones that making them leave.
    Back to top Go down
    HannahGemFriend30
    Administrator
    Administrator
    HannahGemFriend30

Please Don't..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Please Don't.....   Please Don't..... I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:21 am

Yea! I Agree with Lilly!
    We all want you to stay anyway!
    and if you need to post just pm an admin.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
    priscillaballerina31
    overstuffed bear
    priscillaballerina31

Please Don't..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Please Don't.....   Please Don't..... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Thank you for posting this. Just try to remember everyone makes mistakes sometimes and you can be a mature person to learn to forgive others and keep your heart open.
    Back to top Go down
    Mousie
    pawsome poster
    pawsome poster
    Mousie

Please Don't..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Please Don't.....   Please Don't..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:51 am

Thanks fur posting Lilly! I totally believe you, just Try to remember guys. Everyone has to leave at one point.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
    AJBubbles
    Jr. Assistant
    Jr. Assistant
    AJBubbles

Please Don't..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Please Don't.....   Please Don't..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 3:23 pm

Zoey wrote:
    Thanks fur posting Lilly! I totally believe you, just Try to remember guys. Everyone has to leave at one point.
    I also agree about that but many be we just Pm our close friends to say good bye insted.
    Back to top Go down
    Zellazoom173
    building bunny
    building bunny
    Zellazoom173

Please Don't..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Please Don't.....   Please Don't..... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:52 pm

i agree with lilly because people get scared that they were the reason and then they might leave too
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Please Don't..... Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Please Don't.....   Please Don't..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Don't.....
    Page 1 of 1