babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Icecream balloon Ride Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Icecream balloon Ride Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Icecream balloon Ride

Go down 
+7
Chelseaapril57
alicecoolgirl
AbbyArtsy78
candy
Abbie
BritLiveLifeLove
priscillaballerina31
11 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Icecream balloon Ride Empty
PostSubject: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:28 pm

Win a Code for a Birthday Icecream Balloon ride!
Contest Starts June 1st
Contest Ends June 5th

Contest Rules:
Write a short story to the cool Places You will fly in your new Icecream Balloon Ride
Follow all forum rules
Do not copy others stories
Do not pm me telling me someone copied your story I will read them all and will be able to tell myself

Have fun cheers

It was a difficult decision everyones stories really rocked! I could not decide on just one winner and wish I had enough to give everyone a ride.
My friend gave me her ride code so I can pick two winners so the winners are:
Alicecoolgirl and Funnybunny77

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:36 pm

Once a pond of time A girl Name Hearts went to sleep and dream about Her in a Icecream Balloon Ride in babv. Then she wake up in The sunny day. she heard her Mom make break fast so Hearts fun fast to get ready. One Day she wish she Could go to a Fairy land with her Ice cream balloon ride. The next day Her Mom and Dad ask her question about her having a Ice cream Balloon ride. Hearts said I would go to a Fairy Land So her Mom give her it and she was so happy that she went to a Fairy land with her Ice cream Balloon Ride! But She Was so Happy that she start crying And Her Mom And Dad Said are you having fun with you Ride of you dreams Hearts? Asked Dad Hearts said Its the best Ride i ever have
Thanks you so Much! Said Hearts Then the next day she went to school She didn't take the Ride of her dreams so she left it home. Then When school was done she went to sleep on her room in home. And one more Dream Then she Dream she with her Ride was going to a Fairy land! She will never Forget this in her Life! The End Smile Hope you like it Very Happy

Last edited by BritLiveLifeLove on Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abbie
building bunny
building bunny
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:49 am

Today was the day! I was going to get my favourite ride The ICecream Balloon Ride! My bears were exicted that they were going up in the air! The 4 of us walked to the build-a-bear workshop! Frostie opened up the door for us and we were in. Coco led me to the front desk and I asked for my ride. He nodded and smiled. The clerk wen t to go and get a box from the storage room and handed me it. "There you go enjoy your ride! And don't eat it!" He added with a laugh. We all chuckled and walked back home.
Breezie, Coco and Frostie sat down on the bench in the back garden. I was opening the box carefully. POW! A gaint ice-cream ball came out with a cone base! Breezie was just out to bigt into it when I pulled her back. "No Breezie it isn't for eating, its for flying in!" Breezie groaned and I helped her in-side along with the others. We lifted up into the air above the clouds and we could see Build-A-Bearville as we had never seen it before! We travelled over to Sandy Bear Island and saw all of the zoo! "Lets stop here!" yelled Coco who loved animals! We drifted down slowly and climbed out of it. We travelled around the Zoo looking at all the animals! "Can we go to the North Pole?" asked Frostie. "Sure!" I replied so we all climbed back in the balloon ride and flew off to the north pole. It was freezing but Frostie being a cold bear she flung her arms up and began to sing frostie the snowman. We landed once again and we looked around. Suddenly we saw Hal and Holly Moose! Breezie's favourite TV stars! She ran over to them and demanded a photo! I got out my camera and SNAP it was done. "Can we go home?" asked Breezie as I saw my bears yawning. Nodding we all got back into the ride and headed for home. "So where shall we go to tomorrow?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
http://thebearvillezoo.friendhood.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:43 am

Good luck everything this is my dream ride Very Happy
-----------------------------------------------------------
Once upon a time there was a girl named Jane. Jane loved fairytales , preincesses,mythical creature. Well she liked magical things. One day she found an ice cream and it inspired her to ask her dad to make an ice cream balloon ride. The dad was too busy at work to help. Jane was so sad. She decided she could make it by herself. It took her five days but she finally got what she wanted. A balloon ride.... It was late at night and my moither asked for me to go to bed. Instead of going to bed in my bed. I went in my balloon ride to sleep. I fell asleep. Sudenly , I heard the wind blowing. I was in the sky ! I couldn't beleive it ! I was traveling on top of mountains. Then i landed. I had no clue where i was. I noticed i was on an ice cream land. When i arrived everything was made out of ice cream and all diffrent kinds ! Houses.cars,trees you name it ! I walked around a bit and i ate some trees made out of ice cream. I decided to go back in the balloon hoping to see a new adcenture. It was so magical. Now she could go anywhere. She decided to go to wonderland. While she was in balloon she was like what ius wonderland. And it came to her ! Alice! Alice and wonderland ! She had lots of fun there and played cards and met many new people. She got very tired. Next destination:Home. She went back to bed. And was so happy. and her dad came home from work and kissed her goodnight
Back to top Go down
candy
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:40 am

I peered over the cone-like edge of the pawsome ice-cream balloon. It felt all crispy under my hands and I was afraid if I squeezed it too hard it would break. But I kept a firm grip onto the side. Slowly, I peered over the top of the cone and a large breeze swept across my face and sent goosebumps shivering down my body. I tilted my head down to see how high I was from the ground, and boy, was I high! From my cute little balloon I could see the trees of Friendship Forest, and I saw a flying squirrel shoot past a very tall tree.
'Brrrrr,' I whispered aloud, I was freezing! After all, it was winter. I shifted back into the base of the balloon, and wrapped myself in the blue tartan blanket. Its strange how it gets so cold all of a sudden! Quickly, I picked up the flask with the hot Coco in and poured it into the small cup. Picking the cup up carefully, I drank it.
'Mmmmmmmmmmm,' I said. It was very nice! Suddenly, I felt something ice cold land on my nose. I stuck my warm tongue out to touch my nose, but nothing was there. Then, I felt some more icey stuff land on my face, I knew what it was!
It was snowing!
I stood up quickly, and found out that the whole Friendship Forest was covered in beautiful snow!
It was a lovely treat! Smile

The End
Back to top Go down
AbbyArtsy78
junior helper
junior helper
AbbyArtsy78

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:35 pm

When I went to buy some Ice Cream at Bearville Icy Corner Shop, I had walked inside, and As I ordered My Ice Cream, I saw a Mysterious Shadow Behind me. I turned Around, I saw HUGE Ice Cream Cone! I walked closer to it, not even paying attention to the Ice Cream I ordered on the Counter, and As I saw, The Ice Cream Was a Balloon, and It was edable too!
I hopped inside, and Closed the Cone Slide Door behind me, As Soon as I knew it, I was flying high in the sky. I felt something Wet Drop From Above, "Oh No!", The Ice Cream was Melting, but just then Suddenly, We Reached a Sweets and Ice Cream Wonderland, The Ice Cream stopped melting, and Flew Higher and Higher above in the Skies, I had Landed on a Cookie House, and Ate the house in a few bite's, "Yummy" I cheered, So Delicious!
Thats my story of the time I flew in an Ice Cream Cone!

The End

and thanks Priscilla for th awshum contest!!!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleland.com
alicecoolgirl
junior helper
junior helper
alicecoolgirl

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:51 pm

One morning when I was young I spotted a hot air balloon in the sky. It was magical and it had a special feeling and a buzz came rushing through my body. Slowly it disappeared and the magic was lost. Since I was that age I had always wanted a hot air balloon, only how?
Several Years Later
One morning I woke up, and I saw this cherry pass my window. What was that I thought to myself? I ran to my window and suddenly I had this tingling in my toes and my face lifted. I had seen a hot air balloon. I was in more shock as it stopped outside of my window and my bff was in it. She said climb on in. I hopped in and off we went. With my face still gleaming, we moved across town.
I closed my eyes for a moment and took in the fresh breeze; I had never felt so alive, with the wind rushing through my hair. I felt like a child again, those memories of wishing and hoping had suddenly come alive. I wanted to ask my friend where she got it from only I totally forgot because I was caught up in the moment.
Soon she stopped the hot air balloon and said, “It’s all yours”. I was in shock and said thank you. She said I deserve it and that I was to keep it. My mouth dropped and I gave her a hug. She suddenly said “you best be going now”. I said why. “Because your hot air balloon is getting away”. We both laughed and I raced to get it.
Later on, me and my furry friend went over the zoo and saw the most magical animals. The elephants raised their trunks to us, the monkeys started to cheer and the tigers roared us on. They all looked so happy and so was I too. I slowly headed down to the sea side, (cause hot air balloons can be very slow). When we reached the beach we hovered over the sea. And the dolphins came up as high as they could and performed a mini show for us, I felt like if I reached down I could touch them. I had never felt so in touch with nature. Then as the day drew to a close I got a message from my friend, she said to go to the waterfall at nightfall. I headed over there and the most magical fireworks display was going on. The colours were bright and could be seen for miles away. I lowered the balloon and my friend hopped on. I asked her why she gave me this and she said, “After all you been through you deserve this, you always put others first before yourself so I got you this to show how much all of care about you”. I was over the moon, and I and my bff just sat there and saw the exquisite fireworks float into the sky.
The end

“quote my bff really did say them things to me”
Back to top Go down
Chelseaapril57
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:19 am

It was 11:11 P.M at the Night. All dark with pretty stars on the sky. I said to myself, "I always wanted a Hot Air Balloon. Wouldn't it be fun to see the view?" I knew it wouldn't come true. I sighed and went to bed. I whispered again to myself, "I wish I had a Hot Air Balloon" I slowly closed my eyes. The Next day... I woke up early in the morning. I did my usual things. The sun was bright as ever. Pretty also! When I finished eating my breakfast I went upstairs. I had some homework to finish anyway. Until.. I looked at my window.. I couldn't really see it. The flying object was all blurred up. I went to go get my glasses real quick and looked at my window. "Is it really? Really! A HOT AIR BALLOON" I yelled! I couldn't believe my eyes. I thought the Hot Air Balloon was magical though. It went down to my yard. I ran the speed of lightning and went on my Hot Air Balloon. It was so colorful and looked like some sort of food I would eat. Looks like a mint flavored ice cream with a cherry on top! I wanted to go all sort of places. There was so many places to choose. So many marvelous views. "I have never been to the Aquarium before. I would go there!" Let's go my sweet yummy Ice Cream Hot Air Balloon!" I yelled! So it took off. My Hair was tied in a pony tail but my hair tie came off giving me the breeze for my hair. It felt so good. But, I have to tie my hair again. When we got there I landed my Hot Air Balloon at a safe spot. It was like parking a car! Well.. Not exactly. So I went inside and saw all these amazing animals. It was like in a magical forest of faeries. But no. It was better. I went to see Killer whales,Dolphins, and so much more! Me and my Hot Air Balloon had the the greatest day of our lives. I will never forget this day. Oops! "Oh no! I forgot to finish my homework! I guess I'm going to get a homework alert! Oh well, at least I had an amazing journey.

THE END!
Hope you enjoy my story xD
Back to top Go down
Fawn
fluffy member
fluffy member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:05 am

Souring across the sky! Gazing into the ponds in paw park with cute fish and a bouncy frog smiling at me. I waved to all the animals at the zoo, I even saw Maxine clark in her brand new condo. Everybody was asking me to trade way from the sky. Down below, I saw.....
Someone robbing from pawlettes! I leapt down with the ladder and caught him red handed. Thank you Princesspawfect186! Said Pawlette, No problemo, dont thank me, thank my new balloon donated by PriscillaBallerina! " She sounds sweet, I will ask her for one one day|" Cool (: I smiled. I won a pawsome 500 bearbills for saving pawlettes and became a super hero! Thanks to my balloon ride xx

THE END

Last edited by Fawn on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:30 pm

i woke up and heard nothing but silence. i wondered why it was so quiet. i looked around the house and there was nobody around. i got really sad that my parents abanded me. i can't believe that was true. i saw a letter from my parents.
Dear Sage, we wanted to let you know that we can't take care of you anymore. so inspectors came to the house in the middle of the night and said that we don't deserve you. they told us that we had to leave far from the house and never come back. we will miss you.
Hugs, your parents

ahhhh!! i can't believe this. my parents lost me. i wasen't gonna let me be alone. i rased outside to my hot air ballon to search for my parents. i hopped on and turned the handel to start the ballon. it started rising higher and higher until i reached the sky. then i started foating to the places where my parents always dreamed of being. i searched above paris but i didn't spy them or their car. then i flew above spain no luck there either. but then i rememberd the poem they told me:
If your ever lost,
just look around.
just look at the place,
where you think we wouldn't be found.

and i rememberd, they told me that were they would never be found is the places that i would want to live at. england! so i searched around and no luck yet but then i saw the car my parents had. i went down lower and looked at them. they were crying. i parked my ballon ride and i headed towards them. they saw me and they stopped crying and gave me a big hug. And now we just spend our lives going from place to place in my speacial ballon ride. we go to france, paris, spain, austrilia, and we sometimes just drop in to eat dinner at some resturants. we go to many sight seeings and have fun.i will never forget the day where it came in handy Smile ....

(good luck everyone!! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:00 pm

Borrowing is not stealing right? And besides, maybe that balloon ride was just waiting for me to ride it.I've never been on a balloon ride, so cut me some slack. Anyways, that balloon was magic. I just don't know if it was evil magic, or good magic. Either way, I had no idea where I had traveled too. Here's the story. I happened to be bored a particular day, and took Hillary(my bear) by the hand and headed outside. Well, to both of our surprise, was a balloon just sitting outside our door. Of course, when a person is bored, they tend to become mischevious. So I looked both ways, making sure no one was looking, than jumped into the balloon. I tugged it to get it started, then lied down and relaxed. You wouldn't believe the sight of BABV from up above. Soon, Hillary and I were fast asleep, unaware of the danger we were headed straight for. When I awoke, I wasn't expecting to be in a balloon. The events of before came pouring into my mind. I looked around, but could see nothing but clouds and clouds. I awoke Hillary, and frantically tried to see where we were. That's when I heard the voice. "This is the place where dreams come true. This is the place where nightmares brew." The voice kept repeating the rhyme. It sounded creepy, and cruel. Icy, with a sharp sounds like fingernails clawing a chalkboard. It sent shivers straight to my spine. Suddenly, the balloon started spinning, faster and faster, like we were inside of a twister. I grabbed Hillary, and we hugged each other, both wondering what was going to happen to us. BOOM! There was a loud explosion, and we were sitting by a laptop. We heard a voice saying "Come on Purrcilla, it's time to go on Buildabearville!" A girl appeared, looking similar to me, but with light, blonde hair, carrying a white, stuffed kitten, which I was assuming Purrcilla. "Look Hillary, that looks like our Purrcilla!" I whispered. The girl looked our way. "Ah!" she screamed, dropping Purrcilla. "What are you she cried?" she cried. You could she the fear in her eyes. "I'm Katieapril545, who are you?" I asked. A puzzled expression crossed her face. "Th-th-that's my BABV character." she stuttered.
"How did you get here?" "I hopped into a balloon, and fell asleep. I heard a strange voice, and next thing I know, I'm here!" I answered. "I'm Kaitlyn." The girl said. "We need to get you back into my computer." "What did the voice say?" Kaitlyn asked. "This is the place where dreams come true, this is the place where nightmares brew." I answered. "Hmm....I got it!" "My dream catcher sent you here!" You must have entered the Dream Catcher Cloud while you were asleep in your balloon. I'll get my dream catcher, and you'll be sent back into your virtual world!" Kaitlyn said. Kaitlyn ran to her room, grabbed the dreamcatcher, and came next to me and Hillary. "I have to swish it around your head three times." she said. Once she swished it three times, the spinning began again. BOOM! I awoke with a start. Hillary was still asleep. "It was just a dream..." I thought to myself. We were floating back to the ground, as the air in the balloons were running out. Hillary awoke and gave a big yawn. "That was great Katie." We walked back into the house to have a snack.
I don't know if what happened was a dream, nightmare, or the truth. It was creepy, and Hillary doesn't remeber it, so it must have been a dream..

The End! Hope you liked my strange story! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
Liberty
building bunny
building bunny
Liberty

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Well, I was walking down the street and I saw a massive balloon ride. I quickly jumped inside it and hid from the on comers striding past me. I looked to my left, then to my right - then, away we go!

I sailed my balloon through the clear blue skies, I was so high up, I could feel the clouds tickle my face. The blazing hot sun was mirroring itself onto me. Suddenly, the peacefulness cam to an end. An aeroplane swooshed pasted and knocked me and the balloon flying We fell, down, down, down. I grabbed hold of the balloon, hoping for it to break my fall...I was right. I landed softly onto the grass below, using the balloon as a parachute.
I wandered about the green strands of grass, trying to figure out where I was. I sat down and looked around. Trees, trees, trees and more trees. I was stranded.
"Oh dear! What a mess!" A voice said from behind me. There was nobody there.
"Down here!" The voice called again, I peered down. It was the balloon! The balloon could talk!
"I am your grandmother!" The balloon shouted wildly. Then it morphed into a beautiful old woman. Her silver hair tied back with a diamond clasp, her glittery green eyes.
"You're dreaming, dear," She said quietly.

That's when I woke up. I woke up to the sound of my Grandmother's snoring from the room next door.
She was right all along Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillewhisperers.heavenforum.com
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 11:40 am

Who wins Priscilla? because you didn't post the winner
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:46 pm

BritLiveLifeLove wrote:
Who wins Priscilla? because you didn't post the winner

Please be patient Brit. Priscilla said she would post the winner around 3pm Wink Since this contest is over, please don't post, for its supposed to be locked. Smile peace
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Icecream balloon Ride   Icecream balloon Ride I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Icecream balloon Ride
Page 1 of 1