babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member

Go down 
+2
GoalieBear
AJBubbles
6 posters
AuthorMessage
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member Empty
PostSubject: Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member   Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:04 pm

we should do a site summer camp where we are in teams of 2. Than maybe we could have specalite contest for the camp.The wining team could get a speccal color for a whloe year.Maybe we could also get them a bear or a some kind of gift on babv.

Plz i want comentes and sudgeestions
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member   Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:21 pm

I love that idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alexarose9
fluffy member
fluffy member
alexarose9

PostSubject: Re: Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member   Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:22 pm

ill do it is it ok if we cant make in some days aj but ill be there
Back to top Go down
http://babv.com
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member   Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:23 pm

alexarose9 wrote:
ill do it is it ok if we cant make in some days aj but ill be there
we could make the contest go for more than one day.
Back to top Go down
Jake
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member   Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 pm

And i think for the date all active members should be able to go if only one person cant go we should just change the week or something and also admins and mods can choose teams because i dont want friends to fight for who is with who
Back to top Go down
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

PostSubject: Re: Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member   Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Awesome idea Bubbles we should make up a name for the teams too Very Happy thumbsup cheers
Back to top Go down
Jake
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member   Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Oh that gave me an idea we should all choose a song to be our theme song but it cnat be innaporpriate or be saying something like yours loosers were winners stuff like that
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member   Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 8:46 pm

It does make me sad about camp casue we can not choose the color of team we are on in bearville. It picks for us! Last year not many of my friends were on my team and for the dragon contest I think all of my friends were on a different team than me.
The idea sounds fun to have a contest with animals.
I sure hope you or other members can donate some animals when you can because we are having financial troubles so there will be no more bears for me to buy for a while.
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member   Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:53 am

priscillaballerina31 wrote:
It does make me sad about camp casue we can not choose the color of team we are on in bearville. It picks for us! Last year not many of my friends were on my team and for the dragon contest I think all of my friends were on a different team than me.
The idea sounds fun to have a contest with animals.
I sure hope you or other members can donate some animals when you can because we are having financial troubles so there will be no more bears for me to buy for a while.
same here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member   Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea i wanted all members to see not just staff member
Page 1 of 1