babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Win a Sitting move code!- Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Win a Sitting move code!- Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

Win a Sitting move code!-

Go down 
+3
LIZZYXROX
Mousie
Sage♥
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sage♥
Owner
Owner
Sage♥

Win a Sitting move code!- Empty
PostSubject: Win a Sitting move code!-   Win a Sitting move code!- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 pm

Here is a chance for you to win, a sitting move code. All you have to do is, write a short story about anything babv related. Keep it nice!

The contest is for everyone who doesn't have that code.

I will randomly draw a winner.

All rules apply!
Don't copy anyone's work.

start date: 16/6/10
end date: 27/6/10

have fun
Back to top Go down
https://babv-lovers.forumotion.net
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Win a Sitting move code!-   Win a Sitting move code!- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 12:51 am

Great contest Admin, [Reserved]
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: Win a Sitting move code!-   Win a Sitting move code!- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 pm

once upon a time there was a teddy bear named Leila.She was loved very much by her mother, leilaotsofluv16, but leilaotsofluv16's sisters didn't care much for her and bickered her. Leilaotsofluv16 always told her "don't listen to them" ,"ignore them.".and all Leila would think is "how can i ignore them? its really hard when they are are always mean!".
so one day Leila was off in build a bear ville in the entrance and found a tree house she went in there was a genie lamp. Leila read in the newspaper that this was a one of a kind lamp and it could grant 3 wishes.Leila almost fainted. she took the lamp and left and told no one(not even leilalotsofluv16).Leila thought of what she would wish for."hm should a wish for them to be nice to me or make them disappear!"Leila finally said "ill wish to see the future.". why so she can see what will happen for each wish, what would turn out better.When she saw them disappear it was all wrong!why Leila didn't exist!How? Now, that story is too long to tell. Then the other wish for them to be nice to her. To her it was all weird! they were really nice to her and gave her presents. Plain weird!!! Then Leila thought and thought, she was thinking "why don't they like me!?"She got an idea. she'll see the past and why they were mad at her. well when Leila was a wee girl she puked on her aunts all over their faces!so that why they were mad!When Leila went to her aunts house she apologized for that and everything OK again!

(by the way i made this up at the top of my head while i was writing hope you like it and good luck to all participants)
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Win a Sitting move code!-   Win a Sitting move code!- I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:48 pm

Once upon a time, Bell and I were on a cheerleading squad cheerleader We cheered for the BABV football team, who were going to the playoffs. We loved being cheerleaders, and had so much fun Very Happy We cheered are way into history! Then, we showed our support for the Soccer World Cup! We waved flags and supported our teams cheers We got to be real cheerleaders, and we still our! We cheer for BABV-lovers, and for its members. We cheer for Bearemy, Pawlette, and Sugar puppy! We're the BABV cheerleaders, and will always be Wink cheerleader cheerleader cheerleader
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
~Jordan~
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
~Jordan~

PostSubject: Re: Win a Sitting move code!-   Win a Sitting move code!- I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 am

"Wake up! Wake up!" Ruby chirped jumping with excitement on my bed. I moaned, burying myself deeper into the sheets and rolling away from her. "Come on!" She persisted, grabbing the covers with her teeth and tossing them off of me. "Okay I'm up." I chuckled, sitting up. I blinked the tiredness from my eyes as Ruby sifted through my drawers picking my outfit for the day. I sighed pulling on my outfit. Ruby was my high-strung Be Mine Valentine Dalmatian. Today was the day I had promised her to take her to the Gym to learn a new trick, which was one of her favorite things. I tied on my Rainbow peace scarf and put a matching one on Ruby, then put the hearts-covered Dalmatian into my backpack. Swinging the pack on my shoulders I headed out the door and we left my Cub Condo. "I can't wait." Ruby commented eagerly as I walked past the Neighborhood to the University. Once there, I went past the Classroom and into the large Gym. "Ready Ruby?" I smiled, letting her out of my backpack. She barked excitedly and wagged her tail. I decided to teach her how to spin a ball on her head. I set a bright orange basketball on my head, and carefully spun it, balancing it as well as I could. "Now you try, Ruby." I handed her the ball and she copied my movements. Unfortunately, the ball dropped to the gym floor with a bounce. "I can't do it." she whimpered, her spotter ears drooping down in disappointment. "Try again! You can do it." I encouraged her. She tried again, only for the ball to return to the ground. "See? I'll never do it!" She wined. "You CAN do it Ruby! Practice makes perfect! Try again!" I pep-talked her. She tried a third time, but this time, the ball kept spinning on her head. She looked like she had been doing it for years! "See? Your a natural!" I admired, as she stopped. "Great work, girl. How about we head to the coffee shop for a treat?" Her ears perked up and she licked my face once, "Thank you! This was so much fun!" So we headed over to the coffee shop to get some delicious fresh-baked goodies.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: Win a Sitting move code!-   Win a Sitting move code!- I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 5:54 pm

L
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: Win a Sitting move code!-   Win a Sitting move code!- I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:03 pm

contest ended today i wonder who wins im nervous

Cool im cool (NOT!)ahhhh
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Win a Sitting move code!-   Win a Sitting move code!- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:52 am

I will send a reminder to admin in case you forgot so you do not have to be anxious lizzy!
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: Win a Sitting move code!-   Win a Sitting move code!- I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:12 pm

oh ok haha thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Win a Sitting move code!-   Win a Sitting move code!- I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:35 am

This contest is over a while ago. I will send another PM reminding Admin to announce winner.
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win a Sitting move code!-   Win a Sitting move code!- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win a Sitting move code!-
Page 1 of 1