babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
I would just like to apologize. Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
I would just like to apologize. Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

I would just like to apologize.

Go down 
+6
HannahGemFriend30
Zellazoom173
PawsomeSophie
Lillybearathlete1
altheacute1
~Jordan~
10 posters
AuthorMessage
~Jordan~
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
~Jordan~

I would just like to apologize. Empty
PostSubject: I would just like to apologize.   I would just like to apologize. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:16 am

Hello all,

I just felt like I owed an apology to the members here. I didn't realize of my mistake until a little while ago.

I have posted a lot on the Peace Bear contest, and gotten my amount of posts very high up.

I feel this was unfair, because so many people work so so hard on posting, when I have more than them.

I just want to say sorry to you all! I see the top posters list has been removed which is a relief because I think it was becoming quite the competition to be on there and I was on there for unfair reasons.

Thank you so much for understanding. I am no longer in the Peace Bear contest, because I was getting far to competitive then necessary.

I am putting high quality in all my posts now, with no less than two words, so no fluff either. Smile

Thanks everyone for your time and have a wonderful day Very Happy

-Jordan
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to apologize.   I would just like to apologize. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:25 am

aw...
its ok jordan
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to apologize.   I would just like to apologize. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:57 am

It's ok, that is a very sincere apology, thank you. I think you've made other members feel better. You can still enter the peace bear contest. I just think this is going to be our last 'Post the Most' contest. People are becoming a little competitive and our older members especially.
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
PawsomeSophie
junior helper
junior helper
PawsomeSophie

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to apologize.   I would just like to apologize. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:38 am

Aww its fine
Back to top Go down
http://awesomefun.forumotion.com/
Zellazoom173
building bunny
building bunny
Zellazoom173

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to apologize.   I would just like to apologize. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:57 am

i agree with lilly
i think there should be no more post the most contests
maybe you should make it a rule
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to apologize.   I would just like to apologize. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:20 am

It's Totally Fine Jordan! Smile
It's ok! Atleast you worked hard on posting!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to apologize.   I would just like to apologize. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Lillybearathlete1 wrote:
It's ok, that is a very sincere apology, thank you. I think you've made other members feel better. You can still enter the peace bear contest. I just think this is going to be our last 'Post the Most' contest. People are becoming a little competitive and our older members especially.
I agree with Lilly! everyone wanted posting contests but the last two one for panda and peace bear one)have been far too competitive and members were being mean to other members about it. So no more posting contests!
It was fun but too much work and too many friends competing too much against their friends and saying mean stuff
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to apologize.   I would just like to apologize. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 am

I'm really sorry if I was being mean! Sad
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to apologize.   I would just like to apologize. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:30 am

It's so okay Jordan (:
You posted a lot of jokes, that is fine. I wanted to get my posts High up as well but I didn't enter. I never win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
SarahBear
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to apologize.   I would just like to apologize. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:11 pm

Its okay Jordon everybody wants to win.I forgive you,You didn't even mean it so dont get upset.
Bear Hugs
SarahBear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would just like to apologize.   I would just like to apologize. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would just like to apologize.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
babv-lovers  :: Let's go explring buildabearville :: general discussion-
Jump to: