babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application Empty
PostSubject: Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application   Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 7:31 pm

Welcome to…….

Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application Sectio10

This is a section where members can Role Play on approved role plays. All role-plays must be approved. If you don’t know what a role-play is here is a description:

A role play is a thread where people can apply and pretend to be a character and write a story for their character. It is like a book being written by you.

For example, there is a fairy role play and Person A says:
A: I took a book and started to read.
B: I walked up to Caitlyn and asked, “What are you reading?” I then sat down next to her.

Your Role Play can be in any perspective. Here are the 3 perspectives:
1st perspective: I/me
For Example: I baked some cookies.
2nd perspective: You
For Example: You bake some cookies.
3rd perspective: He/she
For Example: He bakes some cookies.
2nd perspective is least common in role-plays because it’s like you’re talking to the reader.

Charrie’s are what people call their character’s in the role play. So if I had a charrie named Lilly, that’s who I’d be role-playing with.

Also your role-playing can be in any tense. The best tense to use is to use the tense that other role-players are using. There is past-tense, present-tense, and future-tense.
If you have any more questions please PM a member of the staff.

Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application Rules_10

1.No Physical Contact
(this includes hugging, holding hands, kissing and violence)
2.No Violence
(this includes hitting, pushing, and other fighting methods)
You may include some fighting if approved by Staff!
3.No power-playing
(this means that you can’t play other people’s charries)
4.No God-modeling
(this means making your charrie perfect)
5.Use (( )) or ( ) when not role-playing
6.Limit talking about other things than the RP on the thread
7.All Role-plays must be approved
8.No Arguing on RP’s
9.If you are going on vacation contact a member of the staff so they can close you’re RP while you’re away
10.No Plagiarism
(this means don’t copy other people’s RP idea’s unless you give them credit)
11.You must make original Charries
(this means that you can’t use other characters like in books or movies. You can use the same character you made in one RP for another)
12.No Writing in Red or Blue
(that is for staff only)
13. Be Respectful, Polite, and Nice
14. All other babv-lovers rules apply

Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application Rules_11

You Role-playing application must include the rules for the Role play, the form of the role-play, background knowledge on the role play, and you must write on the application what you will write on the thread.
Please take time to create your role play and not just write it in 5 minutes.
All Babv-Lovers and Role-Playing Rules Apply
Your Application should go on this thread

Last edited by Lillybearathlete1 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
Katherine2Hip332
building bunny
building bunny
Katherine2Hip332

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application   Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:42 pm

This sounds great! Very creative! I can't wait to join! Approved.
Lillybearathlete1

Pixelation: A Semi Elite RP
It's a beautiful day out, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and where are you?
On your computer.
You enjoy every site, and some you might not.
Suddenly a screen pops up.
It says if you would like to test out a new part of a website, perhaps help make it?
You click on it unknowingly, one of your worst mistakes. EVER.
Your web cam beams in on you, and you're sucked into the internet.
You find you can't get out.
You wonder what's happening.
But a man comes up and chases you, trying to eternally freeze you into the website, but you remember you have a PDA with you, and you quickly type in a link, and you are safely transported to a different website.
All BABV lovers rules apply.

Rules:
No fighting
No bullying
Use () when not RPing, but don't use it to chat
No links please, this may be a RP on the internet, but please use safe sites, or one of your own
No blood or gore, but you may have blood red hair
If your charecter gets hurt (they are made of pixels), please just let a buzzing sound come out, and then it's done
When trying to get away from bad links or images, your main weapon is your PDA, and the delete button
Please only post pictures of your charrie if you made the image, lunaii is fine
No swear

Survival:
You have to find a website (or make it up) that allows you to make houses, and you'll live there
To get clothes, go on a clothing site (please no mini skirts, fish net stockings, spaghetii straps, or immodest adult clothing). Then you simply go over those clothes and they're yours. But you will lose your old clothes.
To get food, do the same as clothes
No smoking or achohol
No youtube links (you may go on youtube, but only talk about made up or appropriate videos should be discussed)

Charecter form:
Name:
Boy or girl:
Age (Can't be over 12):
Description (Or picture):

My form:
Charecter form:
Name: Marina Finn
Boy or girl: girl
Age (Can't be over 12): 10
Description (Or picture): short, dark blonde hair, ocean blue eyes, pale skin, dark blue shirt, black shorts
Back to top Go down
http://babvluvas.freeforums.org/index.php
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application   Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:10 am

note to staff:
This is a question raised by chelsea in the black writing:
Well their is suppose to be fighting cause their are clans and they might have to defend their clans they wont like really really kill each other stuff like that is that fine like for ex.

I crouched their was a loner in our terriotry when their shouldn't be i pounced on ginger and bit the cat she got away from me and ran off

Is that alright?

Also they would need to kill mice to be able to survive.
I have read some of these books quite a while ago and they are not violent books and some of what chelsea mentioned above in black is neccessary to defend their territories. These books are very good and I think it would make a good role play so we will wait until lilly and bubbles can see this to approve it~ballerina

You have permission to do this. Please add to the rules not to make it gory. After that you may start. I can't wait to join! Thank you for giving them credit Wink
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors

This rp is based on the book by erin hunter.Its about 4 clans Fireclan,Moonclan,Darkclan,and ligtningclan.

~I give webkinzbear on BI credit for the rp Wink~

Rules

1.() use these when not rping

2.Can mate but please don't make it graphic also you may have kits and dont make it graphic too

3.Listen to the rules

4.No powerplaying

5.Have fun with the rp!

6.you can fight but don't make it gory

Forum for charachter

Cat Name:

Color of cats eyes:

Color of fur:

Clan(If you want to be a loner put no clan):

Moonclan

Leader:

Whitestar

Deputy:

Medicine cat:
SpottedTalon

Medicine Cat apprentice:

Warriors:

Goldentail

Deadfeather

Apprentices:

Heatherpaw

Sharppaw

Queens:

Elders:

Fireclan

Leader:

Deputy:

Bluetail

Medicine cat:

Medicine cat apprentice:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Moonfeather

Elders:

Darkclan

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine cat:

Medicine cat apprentice:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Stonefur

Lightningclan

Leader:

Deputy:

Medicine cat:

Medicine cat apprentice:

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

~Loners/rougues~

Ginger

Holly

Willow

Last edited by chelseacool10 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : added a note for staff~ballerina)
Back to top Go down
~Jordan~
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
~Jordan~

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application   Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:44 pm

Accepted! i can't wait to start RPing!
Lillybearathlete1

Here is my role play i worked hard on it it took me a couple days Smile.
(Loosely based on a RP from BI from Celena, but its much different)

Off the leashes- A semi-elite stray dog RP

Far beyond human territory lies a dense forest known as Horizon Woods. Right past the woods is a large lake. Here is where a small, loosely built pack of stray dogs lives in peace. This pack is full of many different types of dogs, from border collies to bull dogs. Times are easy now in the heat of the summer months, but conflict could arise at any moment. So will you join the pack?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules:
1. Follow all Babv-lovers rules
2. Follow all Babv-lovers RP rules.
3. () Use parentheses around your words when not RPing
4. Your character may mate and have pups, but keep it all appropriate.
5. Your character may need to fight. Please also keep this appropriate, no gory fighting.
6. You may have up to 3 characters, but one of the three must be of a different gender.
7. This is a semi-elite role play. You must write at least three full lines of writing per wolf per post. Of course three lines is a minimum. I highly encourage more!
8. Have fun! If you have any questions feel free to ask me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:
Name:
Breed:
Wanted Rank:
Appearance:
Personality:
History (optional):

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form Example:
(my forms)

Name: Echo
Breed: Alaskan Malamute wolf mix.
Wanted rank: Pack member
Appearance:
Edge mostly look like an average husky: Large, pointed ears, plenty of thick, mostly white fur and the other features. But Edge’s fur had light brown fur mixed over his whole coat. And instead of the usual light blue eyes, his eyes are instead a light toffee brown matching the rest of his fur. Sprinkled along his back is a line of dark, black fur. He has a skinny and tall figure, with smallish paws and a long nose.
Personality:
Edge can tollerate small talk with another dog, but will never open up and express any feeling with anybody else. He strives to be sure that he exposes no emotions to anyone. Being around other dogs is certainly his major mishap. On the other hand, Edge certainly has his strengths. Edge is a superior hunter, obtained from his wolf genes, as well as able to put up a good fight. He has leader qualities, though lacks the social part of it. He is strong, and wants to protect the pack as well as he can, even if that means sacrificing himself.
History (optional):
Edge was born in a forest near a city along with his brothers and sisters. Without his father, only Edge and his sister lived. After their mother developed rabies and died, Edge and his sister were determined to find a pack... or start one.

Name: Arianna
Breed: Alaskan Malamute wolf mix.
Wanted rank: Alpha female
Appearance:
Like her brother, Arianna has dark fur along her back, but no toffee-colored fur. Her main coat color is a light creme color mixed with grey and blacks. She has a lean figure, but built fit and strong. Her snout does not come out as long as her brother’s, and her light ears are more rounded, rather than pointed and tall. She has dark, deep brown eyes. Sure they give her a mysterious edge, but they are also soft, and inviting.
Personality:
Arianna is fearless, and strong, and has been for a long time. She has a natural instinct as to lead others. She has a passion for other dogs in which she inherited from her mother before she passed. She is strict, and will enforce rules whenever necessary, but has a kind heart. She would do anything and give anything for the sake of her Pack.
History (optional):
Same as Echo’s.

Dawn pack:

Alpha Male:
To be determined

Alpha Female:
Arianna

Beta:
To be determined

Medicine dog:
To be determined

Pack members:
Echo

Pups:

Members:
Male...Female

(~Jordan~)
Egde-A quite, strong willed husky wolf mix.
Arianna- A fearless, strong and firm husky wolf mix, sister to Edge.

News:
Pack location: Around the middle of the forest
Season: Summer
Happenings: The pack is slowly forming... but will it survive?

Back to top Go down
Liberty
building bunny
building bunny
Liberty

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application   Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 12:26 pm

Accepted. I can't wait to start RPing!
Lillybearathlete1

Name: Musicla

Preface:
Music, the most melodious, tuneful girl in school, is looking for a band. She is calling the band Musicla, she would love to have any type of instruments in her band.
However, the Headmaster disagrees with Music's Idea. He thinks bands are useless. Your job is to try and change his attitude about Bands. Will there be arguments, fall outs, new friends? You decide.

::Rules::

*Anybody can control Music. Nobody can BE her.
*Follow all the RP Rules
*You can make up to two roles. No more.

::Form::

Name:
Appearance:
Instrument:

(Example:

Name: Rosalay
(Rose-a-lay)
Appearance: Long black hair, twitchy eyes, full red lips.
Dislikes: Quests and arguments
Instrument: Keyboard/Piano

~~~

Role-Players:

Liberty - Rosalay
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillewhisperers.heavenforum.com
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application   Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:26 am

Approved! Can't wait to Start!

~Welcome~
Welcome to Illyeria
It looks like a gate and a bunch of rolling hills, but really, it’s a wizarding community hid by special enchantments from mortals.
Illyeria welcomes you, our gates are open.
Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application Open_r10

~Preface~
“We’re Wizards,” Your parents tell you. You have some options, but not many. You can either move to the mystical town of Illyeria and rent out a dorm or have the whole family move with you.
You choose to come to the mystical community.
What you do there is your choice, make the best of it.

~Rules~
1. No Powerplaying
(Playing other people’s charries)
2. No Godmodeling
(Making Charries Perfect)
3. No Physical Contact
(This includes Violence, Hugging, kissing, and dating of any kind)
4. Use (( or ) when not RPing
5. Please do not talk about things that aren’t related to the RP on this thread
6. No Arguing
7. All other BABV-lovers Rules Apply
8. The limit of Charries you can have is 5
9. Please associate your Place with your character’s personality

~Places~
Waterfalls
This development is for people who love to watch water and relax. These are the people who like being creative and are artists and music people. They are also foodies.
Mountains
These are the adventurous people. They live on the edge. These are the campers, the cliff jumpers, the bungee jumpers, the roller coaster people, and the people who love adrenaline rushes. They are also very active.
Beaches
These are the people who love to swim and relax. They make sure to get a good tan but also spend plenty of time cooling off and surfing. They are relaxed and act cool. They are also very active in sports. They are fast and lean.
Caverns
These are the people who like darker areas and love to sleep. These are the kind of people who like to sleep and play inside all day. They have excellent eye sight.

~Form~
Name:
Family:
Place Where you live (Caverns, Beaches, Mountains, or Waterfalls):
Description:
Personality:
History:
Other?:

~My form~
Name: Lilly Parker
Male/Female: Female
Family: 5 siblings, a mom, and dad. Her siblings are: Brian (14,) Ian (14, Brian’s twin,) David (16,) Will (17,) and Jake, (4.)
Place Where you live (Caverns, Beaches, Mountains, or Waterfalls): Beaches
Description: Medium height and very skinny. She has shoulder length hair braided in pigtails that is brown. She usually wears a baby doll top. She has deep brown eyes and tan skin.
Personality: She is very active and curious. She is not nervous at all. She is very adventurous and outgoing. She does ask too many questions.
History: She comes from a family of all wizards
Other?: She has a pet Meagle named Max.

~A list of Members~
Caverns
Beaches
Lillybearathlete1
Lilly Parker
Mountains
Waterfalls
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application   Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Section's Rules and Application
Page 1 of 1