babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo Empty
PostSubject: Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo   Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 10:05 am

Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo Starwarsposter

This is a picture of the poster you get from store that has the code on it for the virtual poster for your condo
Here is the virtual poster:
Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo Virtualposter

Contests Starts Saturday Sept 25
Contest Ends Saturday October 2nd at noon Central
Prize virtual condo poster code for star wars poster
Rules: Make up a story about a planet you would like to live on and your adventures that you have on the planet

I will Award 2 of the prizes of poster for this contest so I will pick the top too best stories that I like!!

Good Luck everyone! Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo 84359 Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo 25040
Back to top Go down
Test
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
Test

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo   Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:20 pm

I stared across the old, tattered, abandoned battlefield. It looked like it had not been used in over 500 abons, which in 'Human' terms it would mean years. I learnt about the Galaxy where Humans came from last gour, which also means week in 'Human' terms. We Skylonians of planet Skylor, we live in the Starion Galaxy, which is the smallest, but the prettiest galaxy in the entire space dimension.
Planet Skylor is a green planet, it is covered in forests, trees, lakes, oceans - everything you could think of to do with greenness!
Skylor is also quite a peaceful planet, but only once was there a grand battle that took place in the center of Skylor. Today, I and the rest of my teaching group went to the battle field where this event took place.
My learning of English is immaculate, says my teacher, Yanspin. She is very kind, and is always smiling.
I don't have very many adventures on Skylor, but once, I went around the world with my creator, as in my father, on a little boat across the oceans. I found many creatures on my expedition, such as the Mer; the Mer inhabit the oceans on Skylor - they aren't Skylonian, or Human if that. We are not sure what they are, but they live underwater.
I breathed in the Skylor air and checked behind me, making sure that I hadn't lost the group. They were still there, so I turned back to the view.
The battle field was surrounded by forests, and lakes. I was standing on top of a cliff now, so I could see for miles and miles, and the Battle field was smack in the middle. Trees used to cover the ground where the the battle had taken place, but it had gradually thinned down as time went on. Now it was grassy, rocky and uninhabited.
We looked just like humans, said a human once who visited Skylor. Some humans even live on our planet - you can tell them apart from us - we have different coloured eyes - green eyes in fact. Everyone, from birth to death, has bright green eyes. This was our Skylonian Mark.
"Just 5 miles to walk, class!" said Yanspin. I ran up to her and asked;
"How long will it take?"
"Oh, not very long, Nakeria," replied Yanspin. Yes, my name was Nakeria. Nakeria Gajad Yuhan Tuyalaiumanious.
My family were always different to other families.. We had a certain.. Power. We could transform into any form we wished. My form I always chose to take was of a GrudHound or a Yunah, a water spirit. I tend to like freaking people out by rising from the surface, or just turning into one in front of others, since Yunahs tended to be rare on Skylor.
"Its time to leave now, class!" said Yanspin. We all followed her, down to the battlefield, down to where my ancestors fought.

-----

Hope you likeyy! I know.. Random. Razz
Good luck to everyone ^^

Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleplace.com
Drakecar455
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo   Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:53 pm

In a Galaxy far away with a plant that was full of candy and icecream,where my gummy bear familly live.My sister bubble, my mom,and dad all live there.Our nextdoor neighbor is priscillaballerina and we go over there everyday after school since out mom and dad work late.Our schools are called Icegummy school.It is alot of fun becasue our lunch is icecream and candy.My favorite lunch is icecream burgers with gummy fries.our calkbords are made out of coco. We love our desk becasue in side we can have candy bars to eat. How we get our food is other sibbling go and work on the farm in school.At the end of the school year we get to eat our classroom and desk.Our land is the sweest around!!

by Drakecar455
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo   Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:53 am

Oh well, another hot sunny day in Planet Sunshine.
It gets quite hot here, but I don't care. We have plenty of waterslides to cool down in. They are the most wonderful aqua blue colour. The sky feels like it's falling down on me with it's fluffy white cotton wool clouds.
I stare for miles and miles wondering what I could do. The world was so big I did not know which way to go.

As I was studying, a mind racking thought burst into my head. An adventrous thought, just for me. I wandered across the dry grass in my tattered sandals, watching the little children play. I wished I could be one again, making mud pies at the Planet Sunshine Beach.

I longed for a adventure but I did not remember my studious thought. Wait a minute! It came back, I remembered it. My idea was to go under water and see the colourful fish, floating around. I grabbed my swimming stuff and my snorkel and set of. It was so exciting just thinking about it!

I went of to the river and then did a wonderful dive in! I saw a hake and I picked it up, stomped on it, then took it home. Mum was so proud and she made me breadded fish rollls. Yum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
CandiAugust
junior helper
junior helper
CandiAugust

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo   Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 12:40 pm

. I live in planlet Gum where it is a junk food world.it was the boringest place ever!! But i was hungry.
so i eat everthing in there! all of the gummy bears,ice cream, not fat free chips, it was so yummy! But all of the looked mad.All of the people wear so sad they moved to helthey land! i did n't knew what i did . my Mom and dad grounded me for life. i got to bring the food back, so i planed a trip to the junk food wizard. my mom didn't mind me going because she said it will imposible to go there. I didn't know where to go before i asked my mom where to go she went to helthey land. Sad . Well the only one i can ask is a travel guy ( A.K.A Mr.whatit'stooyaa or Mr travel dude) ( he is a old man) " um .. Mr.Whatit'stooyaa i want to know how to go to the junk food wizard" i said. " Really? Well dude Cough Cough Coughing hard, folow the green path Cough! Excuse me Cough . put a vitamen in mouth." Mr Travel dude said. " ok thanks . runs away." i said .

i saw the green path while i was running from that old man ( Mr.Whatit'stooyaa) . so i started walking. 3 hours ago, i saw a boy playing baseball wih a dead tree. i asked him if he could join me he replyed yes. So we went walking more.
We saw the junk food wizard!!! he did what we wanted him to do. Then everyone
moved back to Planlet gum.
The End
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleisland.forumotions.net/index.htm
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo   Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 9:06 am

Contest closed will announce winners at 5:00 pm central time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo   Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virtual Star Wars Poster for your Condo
Page 1 of 1