babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic

Go down 
    4 posters
    AuthorMessage
    chelseacool10
    junior helper
    junior helper
    chelseacool10

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic Empty
    PostSubject: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:57 pm

About:
    This is a story about Misaki Kiryuu(Who is my OC) who is zero and ichiru kiryuu's little sister :3 Misaki ran off after Shizuka Hio killed her parents and her brothers(Oh so misaki thinks >:]) Aikio a pureblood vampire took Misaki in even though he knew she was from a vampire hunter family.(I know the description sounds sad but it gets better and her brothers are alive ;3)

Chapter 1~

Misaki walked down the hall of the purebloods house .She opened the door and walked into her room she fell onto her bed she closed her eyes and she felled asleep.Help me…..i'm scared a voice whispered.Her eyes flew open she sat up and shuddered.She had a nightmare again.It was about her parents who were killed by shizuka hio and her brothers zero and ichiru had been killed to.She burst into tears.The door opened to her room aikio walked in,"Misaki….are you alright'?She looked up at aikio and wiped her tears away,"Y-yeah I'm fine…..i just had a nightmare that's all'.Aikiowalked over to her bed and sat down."Was it about your Family……'She nodded,"I'm going to go back to bed now….i'll be fine'.Aikio stood up from her bed and walked over to the door,"Your brothers are alive'.Her eyes widened ,"The are!!!"He nodded,"Yeah one of them goes to the cross academy and i don't know about the other...'Misaki smiled a little bit,"Thank you Aikio'.Aikio nodded and smiled,"Your welcome'.He opened the door and walked out.She laid back down she smiled happily,"I'm guessing i'm going to have to go to the cross acedemy'.She turned around and went back to asleep.The next morning she woke up and got out of bed she shuffled toward her closet she pulled out a light blue long sleeve shirt she putted it on she took out a pair of jeans and pulled them on her.She opened her door and walked out closing the door behind her.She walked down the stairs she came to the bottom of the stairs and she walked toward the kitchen.She popped a piece of toast into the toaster she sat down at the kitchen table.She heard footsteps she glanced up at aikio."Good morning',he said.She smiled and nodded."Umm Aikio.....i wondering if i could attend the Cross Acedemy...'Aikio shrugged,"Sure if that's what you want...i know the headmaster so we can go over to the cross acedemy after breakfast'.Misaki smiled,"Thanks Aikio!'She ate her piece of toast and she got up from the table."I'll be upstairs in my room'."Ok',he said.Misaki ran up the stairs and she walked to her room she opened her door and walked in she closed the door behind her and she sat down on her bed.I'm going to finally see my brother again she thoughted.

Chapter 2~

Misaki walked down the hall with Aikio they had come to the cross academy to see the headmaster. Aikio knocked on the door, "Headmaster cross its Aikio and a friend of mine her name's Misaki'. A happy voice said, "Come in!!' Aikio opened the door and we both walked in the chairman was sitting down behind a massive dark table.
    The headmaster smiled, "Please take a seat.' I walked over to one of the chairs and sat down aikio sat down on the other chair beside me."So what brings you here Aikio',the headmaster asked. Aikio told him that I wanted to attend the academy."Ah I see…..well of course she can attend the academy! I'll have zero and yuki show you around the school tomorrow….but here you ago some papers that you'll need to sign before I give you your uniform'. The headmaster gave some papers to Aikio. He nodded and signed the papers.

Headmaster Cross gave me my dayclass uniform and he said that I would be a guardian with yuki and zero since I knew about vampires. He gave me a pistol he said that I could only use it if oneof the vampires attacked me or any of the students. The next day zero and yuuki showed me around.I need to try to get to talk to zero alone I need to tell him that I'm his little sister she thoughted.

Misaki held back some of the dayclass girls that were screaming the gates opened and the nightclass students walked out.She looked at the tall man that had brown hair her eyes locked with him.Somethings not right about him she thoughted.The pureblood smiled lightly."Hello girls!!Did you dream of me last night',said aidou. "YES',said the dayclass girls.She rolled her eyes slightly annoyed."Hello Misaki',said kaname as he walked by.

She sighed and she walked off toward the forest it was nighttime and she was patrolling around to make sure none of the dayclass students were sneaking around."Misaki',said a voice from behind her.She spun around and aimed the pistol at Kaname.Her eyes widened and she stepped back a little."Put that thing away i'm not going to hurt you i just need to ask you something'.Misaki putted the weapon away she glared at the pureblood."What do you want',she asked.Kaname smiled then said,"Are you Zero's Little sister?"

Chapter 3~

Misaki narrowed her eyes at the pureblood,"Maybe….why do you care?"Kaname shrugged,"It's intresting you weren't even killed by the pureblood, Shizuka Hio.....or bitten like your brother',he said.Her eyes widened and she stumbled back,"Z-zero was bitten by a p-pureblood vampire?'Kaname nodded,"He's a level D vampire right now but he's going to fall to Level E soon'.

Tears started to stream down her face,"Why are you telling me this',she screamed at him."You probally want him dead!!!' "Kaname',said a deeper voice.Misaki looked up and she saw zero behind kaname.She wiped her tears away.Kaname glanced at zero then at me."I'll leave now',he said.The pureblood walked away.

She ran toward zero and practically glomped him,"Zero its me Misaki!!Your little sister'!She looked up at him,"Misaki',he said then smiled and hugged me.She smiled back. This is what i wanted to be with my brother again....but i need to find Ichiru and then it'll be perfect."Come on let's get you back to your dorm',he said.She nodded got out of zero's grip and they walked back to the dorms together.

Misaki was holding back some of the dayclass students the gate's opened and the nightclass students walked out.She glanced back and narrowed her eyes at Kaname. I wonder if zero hates him.....because i do.....he should be killed by a vampire hunter...."Hello Misaki',said Aidou.He wrapped his arm around my waist.All the day class students started screaming and pointing at me.He smirked.She growled and tryed to get out of his grip,"Aidou i would stop it if were you',said kaname.Aidou glanced at the pureblood and nodded,"Yes lord Kaname',he said then he letted go of me.

She walked down the hall towards the headmaster cross's office. I wonder what the headmaster wants to talk to me about.....She knocked on the door,"Headmaster its me Misaki'."Come in',he said.Misaki opened the door and walked in she sat down on one of the chairs,"So what did you want to talk to me about?'The chairman nodded,"Well Kaname Kuran has told me that you were Zero Kiryu's little sister.....is that right?So do you know that zero's falling to a level E?'

Chapter 4~

Misaki stared at headmaster cross then looked down at the ground,"Yeah kaname kuran told me......'She heard a chuckle behind her she turned around and she looked at kaname..The pureblood smiled lightly,"Your just like your brother'.She gritted her teeth and stood up from the chair she clenched her fists.I wanna wipe that smile off his face she thoughted."Misaki',said the headmaster.She walked past kaname,"If he's here then i'm leaving'.She opened the door and walked out slamming the door behind her.
    She went back to her room and flopped down on her bed she heard a knock at the door,"Misaki are you going to come and patrol the school grounds',said yuuki.She sighed,"No....i'm not in a mood right now and i'm really tired....' "Okay then',said yuuki.Misaki heard yuuki walk off she stood up from her bed and opened her window.She jumped out of the window and landed on the ground perfectly.She ran toward the forest.

Misaki stopped running her eyes widened she stared at aidou who was biting yuuki's wrist she ran over and kicked him in the stomach ,"Don't you know your not aloud to drink the dayclass students or any of the guardians blood'?Aidou smirked,"Well well your remind me of zero kiryuu.....wait aren't you his little sister'.She growled,"Shut it!'Yuuki ran over to me,"Don't hurt him Misaki',she said.Misaki glanced back at yuuki,"Fine'.She stepped back and putted her hand back to her side."Your zero's little sister',aksed yuuki.Misaki looked at her and nodded.

The next day misaki stayed in her room she felt sick and she kept having weird dreams.Yuuki had stopped by and said that she would take my shift for tonight.She rolled over on her bed and felled a sleep.She shivered and she opened her eyes she looked up their she was shizuka hio the pureblood vampire who had killed her parents and bitten her brother.

Chapter 5~

Misaki's eyes flew open she sat up in bed,"It was just a nightmare....?'She sighed with relief she slipped out of bed and she put on her dayclass uniform,it was still night time she walked out of her room she bumped into Zero and Yuuki,"Oh Misaki your awake,the headmaster wants us',said Yuuki.She titled her head to the side,"Alright',she said quietly.They walked to the headmasters office,zero opened the door,"Ahh!!Zero,Yuuki,and Misaki its nice to see you!!'The headmaster smiled,"We have 2 new nightclass students,Maria Kurenai and Mitsuki Hanazona,there both cousins...'

Mitsuki and Maria were sitting in chairs,Maria had gray (and somewhat purple) hair and eyes. Her hair relaxed, with bangs at eyebrow length and a small bun adorning the side of her head.Mitsuki had long light blonde hair and light violet eyes, she had bangs at eyebrow length like Maria.Misaki and Zero stiffened as they looked at Maria."Misaki i would like you to show Maria around the Academy......and Yuuki will you show Mitsuki around as well',the chairman asked.Yuuki and I both nodded,"Of course,Headmaster',said Yuuki.Maria turned around and looked at me she smiled.

Misaki and Maria were walking down a hall together i glanced over at her. I don't trust this girl,and i don't think zero does either. "Your zero's little sister?Aren't you',asked Maria.I hesitated for a moment,"Yes i am,why do you ask?' She shrugged,"I was just wondering....'Maria stopped walking,i turned around and looked at her is something wrong?Maria tilted her head to the side and she stepped forward toward me.She picked up a piece of my silver hair and twisted it around she leaned in and put her head next to my neck she whispered something in my ear.

"Maria',said the voice sounding almost like zero's.Misaki turned and looked at the boy who had silver hair and a mask that was over his eyes her eyes widened,"Ichiru',she whispered.
    Back to top Go down
    alysiacoco
    News Reporters
    News Reporters
    alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:51 pm

oh... i like the story where did you get it?
    Back to top Go down
    chelseacool10
    junior helper
    junior helper
    chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:13 am

alysiacoco wrote:
    oh... i like the story where did you get it?

lol i wrote it ^^" but half of the plot about zero becoming a level E vampire etc. is from vampire knight and the nightclass and dayclass all belong to the creator of Vampire Knight ;3 Misaki,Mitsuki,and Aikio are all made up Characters that i made ;3 Are so called OC's :3
    Back to top Go down
    chelseacool10
    junior helper
    junior helper
    chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:50 am

Chapter 6~

Yuuki was patrolling on the school grounds when she saw Zero leaning up against a tree doing nothing she walked over to him and punched him in the shoulder,"Hey remember your still on duty!!'Zero looked at yuuki,"Ow that hurt',he muttered.Maria walked over to them she stopped where she was,"Oh hey Maria,something wrong',Yuuki asked."I think i have taken things to far,everyone hates me now',Maria said.Zero reached into his jacket yuuki looked at him,"Zero what are you doing?'He pulled out his bloody rose gun and aimed it at Maria.Yuuki ran out in front of maria,"No!You pulled the gun on her for no reason!!Why would you do that?!?!'He stared at Yuuki and put his hand back to his side.

"Who....are you',he asked Maria."How do you do,i'm Maria Kurenai'.Maria looked at Zero frightened he put his gun away.Yuuki turned around and looked at Maria,"I'm sorry if he scared you Maria,he's a guardian here at the academy like i am,his name is Zero.He's my partner but he doesn't take these things far......well not usually'.Maria nodded and rested a hand on yuuki's shoulder,"Yes but i shouldn't be wandering around on the grounds so late at night,i apologize.Thank you so much for protecting me Yuuki'.Maria smiled,titling her head to the side she ran off disappearing from there sight.

Misaki had saw everything between Zero and Maria she frowned and clenched her hands making them into fists.She turned away and ran off,she ran toward the Abandon temporary building for the nightclass that was used when the Cross Acamdey was first built.She ran into the building Maria was standing a couple yards away from her,"Hello Misaki'.

My head jerked up looking at the boy that she had saw earlier who was holding out a sword her eyes widened,"Ichiru',she whispered.The masked boy dropped the sword maria catching it,me and her got into a fight,but i failed effortlessly."A borrowed body can be a little difficult to use'.Misaki fell to her knees cringing,Maria walked over to the masked boy and handed him back the sword,"Now take her out of here'.He stared at Maria,"So your going to let her live?'Maria didn't answer as she walked away.

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic Kiry_363_ichiru_3255 <--- That is the Masked Boy,or Known as 'Ichiru Kiryu' who is Misaki and Zero's Brother ^^

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic Maria10 <----That's Maria Kurenai ^^

Chapter 7~

Misaki’s eyes flew open,she was on a bed in one of the rooms in the abandon temporary building of the nightclass.She looked up at a tall man with blonde hair and silver eyes who was looking at her.Aikio.She gasped,she sat up quickly,cringing.”You shouldn’t move around so much,your wound from getting in that fight with Maria hasn’t healed yet’,he said.He sat down on the bed next to her.”W-why are you here,Aikio?”

Aikio smiled,and ruffled her hair.”To make sure that you were alright’,he whispered.Misaki looked away from him.”But yo-‘She was cut off as she noticed Aikio's eyes were glowing a crimson red.Her eyes widened with fear.”Aikio n-no!’He leaned to her neck,and opened his mouth exposing 2 pearly white fangs.They pierced her neck sinking in,taking her blood.She froze,tears were brimming in her eyes.Once Aikio withdrew his fangs from her neck,she had passed out on the bed.He sighed,looking at her for a moment before getting up from the bed,and walking out from the room.

“Misaki?Misaki are you alright’,Yuuki asked.Misaki groaned,opening her eyes she looked around she was in the infirmary.”W-what am I doing here?” Yuuki sighed,and shook her head.”We found you at the abandon building of the nightclass that they used to use,you were passed out in one of the rooms on a bed’,she said.My eyes widened realizing what happened at the building,I frowned then nodded.Yuuki looked at me then she snapped her fingers.”Oh yeah!!You also had some bite marks on your neck!!Did you get bitten by one of the nightclass students’,Yuuki asked.

“Yeah I did ,Aidou bit me’,Misaki said.I can’t tell Yuuki the truth about Aikio biting me…..Aidou wouldn’t mind I guess if I tell her that he bit me she thought.”Of course,I knew it would be Aidou!Well then I would have to have a talk with him not to bite you,at least it wasn’t a pureblood if it was then you would be in trouble.Since you would be turn into a Vampire’,yuuki said.I hesitated for a moment then nodded,I stood up.”Yeah,well I’m going to go outside’,I whispered.Yuuki nodded,”Alright!You should start patrolling the school grounds,it is Night time after all!!’I looked at her,frowning.”So I slept all day’,I asked.”Yup’,she said.I nodded then walked out of the infirmary,I quickly ran down the hall I bumped into Zero.

Misaki looked at her brother.”Hi,brother’,she said quietly.Zero glanced at her,frowning.”Come with me’,he mumbled.He turned away,and walked down the hall.Once they got outside,Zero glared at Misaki.”Tell me the truth,I know Aidou didn’t bite you’,he said.She shook her head,”How do you know,I’m lying?And how do you know Aidou didn’t bite me!!Maybe he did!!’He clenched his hands making them into fists.”Because,Aidou would’ve been too scared to bite you since he know's that i'm your brother and i'm protective of you.And also he wasn’t near the abandon nightclass dorm’,Zero said.I knew he would know that I was lying she thought.She sighed,looking at him.”Fine….your right Aidou didn’t bit me….it was Aikio Kato the pureblood vampire that took me in and protected me....'

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic 11340128 <-- Zero Kiryu,the Guardian at Cross Academy and Also Misaki's Brother!!! <3 ^^

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic Yuki-cross-thoughtful Yuuki Cross,the other Guardian at the Cross Academy,She's best friends with Misaki and Yori!! ^^

(I'm going to post the other Characters,that are in 'Frozen' my Vampire Knight Fanfic!!~ ^^ )
    Back to top Go down
    chelseacool10
    junior helper
    junior helper
    chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 7:16 pm

~List of 'Frozen' Characters~

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic T12930748380ca899987a0589141c3c6b33211d93616 Kaname Kuran,a pureblood vampire who is the president of the Nightclass.Mitsuki Hanazona is Kaname's Cousin.

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic 679858d7b4f34f402c4a7855d6916f4d1223818382_full Takuma Ichijo,a Aristocrat Vampire who is the Vice President of the Nightclass.He is friends with Shiki,Rima,and Lord Kaname.

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic 1243190106963_f Aidou Hanubasa,a Aristocrat Vampire who is one of the NightClass Students

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic 765394cf3289378fc36ac7f58d4ec09c1225665460_full Kain Akatsuki,he is Aidou's Cousin and he's part of the nightclass which means he's a Aristocrat Vampire

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic Vampire_Knight__Shiki_Senri_by_darknao_chan Shiki Senri,a Aristocrat Vampire who's friends with Rima,and Takuma.He's part of the nightclass also

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic Rima Rima Touya,another Aristocrat Vampire who's part of the nightclass.She's friends with Shiki.

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic _ruka1 Ruka Souen,a Aristocrat Vampire who follows what Lord Kaname says.She is also part of the nightclass

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic VK_yagari2 Toga Yagari,a Vampire Hunter who is also a Teacher at the Cross Academy.He's the master of Ichiru,Zero,and Misaki Kiryu.He is the one that taught them,how to fight Vampires.

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic Kaien+Cross The Headmaster of the Cross Academy,or known as 'Kaien Cross'. Yuuki cross is his adopted daughter,and he calls zero his son even though he isn't.

~Villian Characters of 'Frozen'~

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic Shizuka_Hiou
    Shizuka Hio,the pureblood vampire who killed the Kiryu's parents.Mitsuki is her daughter,and Maria Kurenai is a close relative to Shizuka.

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic Rido_Kuran_by_Artnourd Rido Kuran,a Pureblood Vampire who is a Uncle of the Kuran's.His daughter is Mitsuki Hanazona,but her last name was changed since she was given to another family after her memories were erased by Rido.Shiki Senri is his son.

Last edited by chelseacool10 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    CaitlynGroovy
    junior helper
    junior helper
    CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:28 pm

Cool story
    You should write another one
    Back to top Go down
    chelseacool10
    junior helper
    junior helper
    chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:43 am

CaitlynGroovy wrote:
    Cool story
    You should write another one

Thanks!!~ ^w^

I might,but i need to finish up this story before i can write another one :3
    Back to top Go down
    alexa
    building bunny
    building bunny
    alexa

PostSubject: Re: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:31 pm

wow intrezing please write more
    Back to top Go down
    chelseacool10
    junior helper
    junior helper
    chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:15 am

alexa wrote:
    wow intrezing please write more

Hehe thanks ^^ I'm going to write the next chapter today,so it'll probably be up later on today X3
    Back to top Go down
    CaitlynGroovy
    junior helper
    junior helper
    CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:35 am

Yeah,it's a really good story.I can't wait until you start another one Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    chelseacool10
    junior helper
    junior helper
    chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:50 am

Caitlyn-Hehe X3 The next story i write will probably be based of a anime ^^ Ooh i know!!!A fullmetal Alchemist,Story!!! 8DD I have some idea's now....though i'll have to wait to write the Fullmetal Alchemist story i have to finish Frozen first X3

~Chapter 8

Zero's eyes widened,he growled."Are you telling me you were bitten by a Pureblood Vampire'.Misaki frowned,nodding her head slowly."Y-yes….Onii-San I'm scared',she whispered.He sighed,then hugged her."I know…but you'll be fine I promise.I won't let that pureblood hurt you',he said quietly.He let her go,when Yuuki had ran over to them."H-Hey,The HeadMaster wants us.I think he wants us to meet the New NightClass Student!!'Zero sighed,nodding."Alright let's go',he mumbled.They walk back inside,then they walked to the Headmaster's Office,Yuuki opened the door."Zero,Yuuki,and Misaki!!!I would like you to meet Aikio Kato,he's the New NightClass Student.'Misaki flinched,glancing at Aikio who was sitting on a chair,in front of the HeadMaster's desk.Aikio looked at Misaki,smiling."Hello,Misaki'.Zero glared at Aikio,with narrowed eyes."Excuse me Headmaster,I need to talk to Aikio out in the HallWay',Zero said calmly,even though he was angry."Of Course,Zero',the headmaster said,happily.

Aikio smirked,standing up,following Zero out of the room.He closed the door behind him,Zero grabbed Aikio by his neck,aiming his Bloody Rose gun at his head."Why did you bite my Sister!And you have the nerve,to show your face here after you Bit Misaki!!!'Aikio chuckled,looking at Zero."If I haven't come here,Misaki would've suffer just like you.And you wouldn't want to see your sister suffer,right?Doesn't she need to drink,a PureBlood's Blood so that she won't fall to a Level-E?I think,you should put that gun away Zero Kiryu.'Zero let go of Aikio's neck,lowering his gun."Don't go near my Little Sister,Aikio''.Aikio smirked, turning away,and walked off down the hall.

Misaki ran out of the HeadMaster's Office,but Zero grabbed her arm."Don't go near Aikio,Misaki.He bit you,and turned you into a Level D Vampire',he said quietly.She looked at her brother,she smiled sadly."I won't go near him,Zero'.She lied,she pulled away from Zero's grip on her arm and ran down the hall.Why Aikio,why did you bite me?And why did you come here to the Cross Academy she thought.Misaki ran outside,she flinched her eye's changed to a Crimson Red color,her throat was burning from not drinking any blood.She stumbled forward,breathing heavily."It looks like you need blood ,Misaki Kiryu',Aikio said.She glanced around,spotting Aikio walking over to her."A-Aikio p-please stay away',she muttered.When Aikio got closer,he hugged her."Drink my blood,Misaki.You'll need to drink a PureBlood's Blood,so that you won't fall to a Level-E just yet.Now listen to your Master',he whispered into her ear.

Misaki leaned towards Aikio's neck,The sweet smell of blood drew her closer to his neck.She opened her mouth exposing 2 fangs.They pierced his neck,sinking in.She withdrew her fangs once she had enough blood.Her fangs had blood on them,she wiped away some blood that was on the corner of her mouth.Tears were brimming in her eyes,as she looked up at Aikio.I'm sorry Onii-San…..i broke your promise she thought.

~Mitsuki's POV~
    Mitsuki was in the MoonDorm,sitting on a Couch that was in the living room.Most of the NightClass Student's were in the Living Room,as well."Great,my ChildHood Friend,Aikio Kato has attended the NightClass……I don't understand why he has',she mumbled.Aidou looked at Mitsuki,smiling mischievously.' Kaname walked into the Living Room,holding a book."What's going on here?" Mitsuki looked at Kaname,a smirk appeared on her lips."Hello King Kuran',she said sarcastically.Aidou's smile disappeared from his face,replaced by a frown he flailed."Don't talk to Lord Kaname like that!!!"

Kaname looked at Mitsuki,frowning."Hmmm…so I guess that's my Nickname that you've chosen for me since you hate me,which I don't understand why you hate me.So I shall give you a nickname as well'.A faint smirk appeared,on Kaname's lips."How about…Princess Mitsuki?Yes I think that suit's you very well'.Mitsuki growled,standing up from the Couch she walked past Kaname,angry."Oh Haha,I don't think you'll call me that anymore since if you don't want to get hurt',she muttered underneath her breath.'Mitsuki walked out of the living room,without saying anything else.

(Onii-San mean's older Brother in Japanese x3)
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic   Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen:My Vampire Knight Fanfic
    Page 1 of 1