babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Never ending sentance Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Never ending sentance Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

Never ending sentance

Go down 
+21
JustinGuitarhero
CandiAugust
altheacute1
~Jordan~
jbfan8
Mousie
AbbyArtsy78
LIZZYXROX
AshleyLuv2Dance166
AnnaBee
GoalieBear
Sage♥
rachel
KristinDazzle21
AJBubbles
BritLiveLifeLove
EllieLoveable
priscillaballerina31
Rae
HannahGemFriend30
camilla4leafclover25
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
camilla4leafclover25
fluffy member
fluffy member
camilla4leafclover25

Never ending sentance Empty
PostSubject: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:49 am

Add one word to the sentence each time.

please keep it appropriate

I start now:

One
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:56 am

One time

Last edited by HannahGemFriend30 on Sun May 09, 2010 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
Rae
junior helper
junior helper
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:19 am

One Time There
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 1:43 pm

One time there was
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:01 pm

One Time there was a Girl who

Never ending sentance Chatting

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Mon May 10, 2010 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EllieLoveable
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:03 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and
Back to top Go down
Rae
junior helper
junior helper
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:29 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her
Back to top Go down
EllieLoveable
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 2:32 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears
Back to top Go down
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:23 pm

one time there was a girl who cried because she lost her cat
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 3:28 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:15 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat
Back to top Go down
KristinDazzle21
fluffy member
fluffy member
KristinDazzle21

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:45 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:47 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:56 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very...
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:20 am

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy
Back to top Go down
EllieLoveable
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:04 am

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:08 am

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat..
Back to top Go down
Rae
junior helper
junior helper
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:05 am

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which...
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 12:27 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu
Back to top Go down
rachel
fluffy member
fluffy member
rachel

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:20 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu, he was coughing and sneezing all time..
Back to top Go down
EllieLoveable
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:52 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:56 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....
Back to top Go down
EllieLoveable
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:05 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was alergic to her owner
Back to top Go down
Sage♥
Owner
Owner
Sage♥

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:13 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was alergic to her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so he
Back to top Go down
https://babv-lovers.forumotion.net
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:10 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was alergic to her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so he hissed and jumped off the bed and ran out the room so then they...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never ending sentance
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next