babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Never ending sentance - Page 2 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Never ending sentance - Page 2 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

Never ending sentance

Go down 
+21
JustinGuitarhero
CandiAugust
altheacute1
~Jordan~
jbfan8
Mousie
AbbyArtsy78
LIZZYXROX
AshleyLuv2Dance166
AnnaBee
GoalieBear
Sage♥
rachel
KristinDazzle21
AJBubbles
BritLiveLifeLove
EllieLoveable
priscillaballerina31
Rae
HannahGemFriend30
camilla4leafclover25
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Never ending sentance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 10:25 am

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was alergic to her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so he hissed and jumped off the bed and ran out the room so then they...found a wizard in bearville who made a magic potion to cure both the cat and hamster. So the wizard...
Back to top Go down
AnnaBee
building bunny
building bunny
AnnaBee

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:52 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was alergic to her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so he hissed and jumped off the bed and ran out the room so then they...found a wizard in bearville who made a magic potion to cure both the cat and hamster. So the wizard...used the position and the cat fell over..
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:21 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was alergic to her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so he hissed and jumped off the bed and ran out the room so then they...found a wizard in bearville who made a magic potion to cure both the cat and hamster. So the wizard...used the position and the cat fell over..But cats are lazy and the cat was only sleeping.. So the Hamster......
Back to top Go down
AnnaBee
building bunny
building bunny
AnnaBee

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:42 am

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was alergic to her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so he hissed and jumped off the bed and ran out the room so then they...found a wizard in bearville who made a magic potion to cure both the cat and hamster. So the wizard...used the position and the cat fell over..But cats are lazy and the cat was only sleeping.. So the Hamster......eat some cat food and the cat seen the hamster and the cat...
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:43 am

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was alergic to her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so he hissed and jumped off the bed and ran out the room so then they...found a wizard in bearville who made a magic potion to cure both the cat and hamster. So the wizard...used the position and the cat fell over..But cats are lazy and the cat was only sleeping.. So the Hamster......eat some cat food and the cat seen the hamster and the cat...said hey Do not eat my food! so the little girl came in and put the hamster back in his cagte The Little girl then...
Back to top Go down
AshleyLuv2Dance166
fluffy member
fluffy member
AshleyLuv2Dance166

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:29 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was alergic to her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so he hissed and jumped off the bed and ran out the room so then they...found a wizard in bearville who made a magic potion to cure both the cat and hamster. So the wizard...used the position and the cat fell over..But cats are lazy and the cat was only sleeping.. So the Hamster......eat some cat food and the cat seen the hamster and the cat...said hey Do not eat my food! so the little girl came in and put the hamster back in his cagte The Little girl then... was happy because she had her animals back. So another day the little girl decided....
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:28 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was alergic to her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so he hissed and jumped off the bed and ran out the room so then they...found a wizard in bearville who made a magic potion to cure both the cat and hamster. So the wizard...used the position and the cat fell over..But cats are lazy and the cat was only sleeping.. So the Hamster......eat some cat food and the cat seen the hamster and the cat...said hey Do not eat my food! so the little girl came in and put the hamster back in his cagte The Little girl then... was happy because she had her animals back. So another day the little girl decided.... to buy a pet Llama!
she named it Lucy the Llama..
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:32 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skinny.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was allergic to her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so he hissed and jumped off the bed and ran out the room so then they...found a wizard in bearville who made a magic potion to cure both the cat and hamster. So the wizard...used the position and the cat fell over..But cats are lazy and the cat was only sleeping.. So the Hamster......eat some cat food and the cat seen the hamster and the cat...said hey Do not eat my food! so the little girl came in and put the hamster back in his cage The Little girl then... was happy because she had her animals back. So another day the little girl decided.... to buy a pet Llama!
she named it Lucy the Llama..so Lucy was allergic to the owner hair and cat hair and the hamster hair so they took to the llama to the girl's best friends aunt who was a good witch and the witch did...
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
AbbyArtsy78
junior helper
junior helper
AbbyArtsy78

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:35 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skinny.Her friend found the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was allergic to her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so he hissed and jumped off the bed and ran out the room so then they...found a wizard in bearville who made a magic potion to cure both the cat and hamster. So the wizard...used the position and the cat fell over..But cats are lazy and the cat was only sleeping.. So the Hamster......eat some cat food and the cat seen the hamster and the cat...said hey Do not eat my food! so the little girl came in and put the hamster back in his cage The Little girl then... was happy because she had her animals back. So another day the little girl decided.... to buy a pet Llama!
she named it Lucy the Llama..so Lucy was allergic to the owner hair and cat hair and the hamster hair so they took to the llama to the girl's best friends aunt who was a good witch and the witch did... Danced her pant's off When the Llama came in she asked what was wrong with the llama....
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleland.com
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:43 am

she named it Lucy the Llama..so Lucy was allergic to the owner hair and cat hair and the hamster hair so they took to the llama to the girl's best friends aunt who was a good witch and the witch did... Danced her pant's off When the Llama came in she asked what was wrong with the llama.... The llama said I need a cookie cause cookies make me happy...
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:13 pm

she named it Lucy the Llama..so Lucy was allergic to the owner hair and cat hair and the hamster hair so they took to the llama to the girl's best friends aunt who was a good witch and the witch did... Danced her pant's off When the Llama came in she asked what was wrong with the llama.... The llama said I need a cookie cause cookies make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:49 am

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded
because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she
asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny
name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skinny.Her friend found
the cat and gave it a lot to eat so then the cat felt much better.Her
friend also gave to her a hamster which was sick withe the flu.They took
the hamster to the vet and the vet said.....Oh that poor hamster does
not have the flu! He is allergic to cat hair so the vet had to give the
hamster allergy shots and then....they round out the cat was allergic to
her owner hair!!. The cat wasn't happy about getting allergy shots so
he hissed and jumped off the bed and ran out the room so then
they...found a wizard in bearville who made a magic potion to cure both
the cat and hamster. So the wizard...used the position and the cat fell
over..But cats are lazy and the cat was only sleeping.. So the
Hamster......eat some cat food and the cat seen the hamster and the
cat...said hey Do not eat my food! so the little girl came in and put
the hamster back in his cage The Little girl then... was happy because
she had her animals back. So another day the little girl decided.... to
buy a pet Llama!
she named it Lucy the Llama..so Lucy was allergic to
the owner hair and cat hair and the hamster hair so they took to the
llama to the girl's best friends aunt who was a good witch and the witch
did... Danced her pant's off When the Llama came in she asked what was
wrong with the llama.... The llama said I need a cookie cause cookies
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 pm

buy a pet Llama!
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....Feed me cookies now!..So Lucy looked for a recipe for cookies while the hamster went shopping for...
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:28 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy So ballerina fed it lots of icecream Never ending sentance - Page 2 875697
Back to top Go down
jbfan8
building bunny
building bunny
jbfan8

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:47 pm

one time there was a girl who cried all day and her house was flooded because of all the tears she cried because she lost her cat, so she asked her friend to help find the cat named Mr.Pizza pie, what a funny name for a cat, the cat was very... small and skiniy and ballerina gave it lots of fun and then jbfan8 threw a party party
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:23 pm

buy a pet Llama!
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....Feed me cookies now!..So Lucy looked for a recipe for cookies while the hamster went shopping for..icecream.. and then jbfan threw a party..... It was lots of fun and...
Back to top Go down
~Jordan~
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
~Jordan~

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:37 am

buy a pet Llama!
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....Feed me cookies now!..So Lucy looked for a recipe for cookies while the hamster went shopping for..icecream.. and then jbfan threw a party..... It was lots of fun and...then there was a...
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:47 pm

buy a pet Llama!
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....Feed me cookies now!..So Lucy looked for a recipe for cookies while the hamster went shopping for..icecream.. and then jbfan threw a party..... It was lots of fun and...then there was a...Big icecream balllon ride that everyone got to take a turn in...then it started raining so......
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:10 pm

buy a pet Llama!
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....Feed me cookies now!..So Lucy looked for a recipe for cookies while the hamster went shopping for..icecream.. and then jbfan threw a party..... It was lots of fun and...then there was a...Big icecream balllon ride that everyone got to take a turn in...then it started raining so they didn't ride anymore...
Back to top Go down
~Jordan~
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
~Jordan~

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:39 pm

Subject: Re: Never ending sentance Today at 8:10 pm
+
----
-
buy a pet Llama!
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....Feed me cookies now!..So Lucy looked for a recipe for cookies while the hamster went shopping for..icecream.. and then jbfan threw a party..... It was lots of fun and...then there was a...Big icecream balllon ride that everyone got to take a turn in...then it started raining so they didn't ride anymore... But then a giant teddy bear came out of nowhere and...
Back to top Go down
altheacute1
News Reporters
News Reporters
altheacute1

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:54 am

buy a pet Llama!
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....Feed me cookies now!..So Lucy looked for a recipe for cookies while the hamster went shopping for..icecream.. and then jbfan threw a party..... It was lots of fun and...then there was a...Big icecream balllon ride that everyone got to take a turn in...then it started raining so they didn't ride anymore... But then a giant teddy bear came out of nowhere and Lucy was finnished cooking the cookies and gave it to the llama and...
Back to top Go down
Rae
junior helper
junior helper
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:23 pm

buy a pet Llama!
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....Feed me cookies now!..So Lucy looked for a recipe for cookies while the hamster went shopping for..icecream.. and then jbfan threw a party..... It was lots of fun and...then there was a...Big icecream balllon ride that everyone got to take a turn in...then it started raining so they didn't ride anymore... But then a giant teddy bear came out of nowhere and Lucy was finnished cooking the cookies and gave it to the llama and...The llama was very happpy she was jumping up and down everywhere. Suddenly a nother llama came and...
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:32 pm

buy a pet Llama!
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....Feed me cookies now!..So Lucy looked for a recipe for cookies while the hamster went shopping for..icecream.. and then jbfan threw a party..... It was lots of fun and...then there was a...Big icecream balllon ride that everyone got to take a turn in...then it started raining so they didn't ride anymore... But then a giant teddy bear came out of nowhere and Lucy was finnished cooking the cookies and gave it to the llama and...The llama was very happpy she was jumping up and down everywhere. Suddenly a nother llama came and... Gave everyone icecream...
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:12 pm

buy a pet Llama!
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....Feed me cookies now!..So Lucy looked for a recipe for cookies while the hamster went shopping for..icecream.. and then jbfan threw a party..... It was lots of fun and...then there was a...Big icecream balllon ride that everyone got to take a turn in...then it started raining so they didn't ride anymore... But then a giant teddy bear came out of nowhere and Lucy was finnished cooking the cookies and gave it to the llama and...The llama was very happpy she was jumping up and down everywhere. Suddenly a nother llama came and... Gave everyone icecream...they had a lot of fun at the party until suddenly....
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:45 pm

priscillaballerina31 wrote:
buy a pet Llama!
make me happy...and you will get 10 wishes becasue i am a magic Llama. The magic LLama turned into a genie and said....Feed me cookies now!..So Lucy looked for a recipe for cookies while the hamster went shopping for..icecream.. and then jbfan threw a party..... It was lots of fun and...then there was a...Big icecream balllon ride that everyone got to take a turn in...then it started raining so they didn't ride anymore... But then a giant teddy bear came out of nowhere and Lucy was finnished cooking the cookies and gave it to the llama and...The llama was very happpy she was jumping up and down everywhere. Suddenly a nother llama came and... Gave everyone icecream...they had a lot of fun at the party until suddenly....
A barking dog looked mean and everyone was scared...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never ending sentance   Never ending sentance - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never ending sentance
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next