babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
How Did you Get you BABV name? Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
How Did you Get you BABV name? Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

How Did you Get you BABV name?

Go down 
+7
ElizaArtsy4
HannahGemFriend30
LIZZYXROX
~Jordan~
chelseacool10
SarahBear
priscillaballerina31
11 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

How Did you Get you BABV name? Empty
PostSubject: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:56 am

Mine is a funny story. I did not know about buildabear before it came out online as the buildabearville game. I was watching a medical channel and a little girl was carrying this while sassy cat. Well when I found out about what is was and went to the buildabear store they were discontinued.
So we went on ebay and got one and I named it priscilla.
Then we bought a bear at the store and I found out about bearville
I spent 20 minutes trying to think of names that had no numbers and decided to name myself after my bear priscilla ballerina well more numbers came up and I was tired of thinking of names so I just chose prisillaballerina!

I think AJAugust got part of her name cause her birthday is in August?
Back to top Go down
SarahBear
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 8:59 am

I choose bear because i like build a bears.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:10 am

Well when i found out about buildabearville was when my friends told me about it i couldn't belive so i asked my dad to help me with a name and so we chose chelseacool10 :3 hehe
Back to top Go down
~Jordan~
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
~Jordan~

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 10:00 am

Well I only thought you could choose from the list of "a's" so unfortunately it came out "AjAdventure23664" Sad
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:59 am

i did that except the opposite i named my bear after mt babv name i got my babv name because i named it after my dog Leila! i love her name so much and i loved her so much i named my avatar after her and my bear!
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:32 pm

Well I didn't know what they meant by Username I was thinking that they were asking what my bear's name was so.. I put Hannah since my bear is Hannah and for the second part I put Gem Friend because thats the kinda of bear she is and then actually first I was suppose to be HannahGemFriend29 but internet connection have lost so I have to redo and then that's how I got my name "HannahGemFriend30" Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
ElizaArtsy4
building bunny
building bunny
ElizaArtsy4

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:18 pm

i found out about build-a-bearville while i was watching t.v. the commercial was about this girl and she was trying to decide which bear clothes to get and then her BABV self pops up and picks one out for her. After that i asked my dad if i could get on the computer and he let me. I chose ElizaArtsy4 because my middle name is Elizabeth and I was Painting earlier that day. It was on leap day. and after that i forgot my password and didn't go online until my friend told me she was playing it Smile
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:17 pm

Well,
I randmly picked Sage cause i liked the sound of that name Very Happy
And i got GoalieBear cause i LOVE soccer so that fit with me Razz
And i guess i am the 3 original one to choose SageGoalieBear cause now i am SageGoalieBear3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:36 am

Hmmmm....Let me think.....
Well Zoe just a random name I got.
Adventure::I love going on them.!
Bear:: Well, I like Buildabears Razz
Then I'm 1052. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:21 am

Me it was because when I was younger I went crazy for the TV Show zoey101. So i called myself zoey. Then i remember i loved those masda commercials when it said zoom zoom zoom.So i decided to be called zoey zoom
Back to top Go down
alicecoolgirl
junior helper
junior helper
alicecoolgirl

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:02 pm

Well My first Bear from babw was called Alice. That is why I called myself alicecoolgirl on all the forums.

I got my Babv name Phoebecapricorn3, because my first name is Phoebe and my star sign is capricorn the number 3 was the number that came up. I was lucky because number 3 is one of my favourite numbers. So Yeah I am very happy with my name.
Back to top Go down
Sprinkles
fluffy member
fluffy member
Sprinkles

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Once I had seen a TV commerical about BABW about little kids going there and buying a teddy bear to stuff it with cotton and get clothes for it. Then they showed their was a online game called Buildabearville.com, I searched for it. When I first registered there were so many names to pick from I decided to use Korisprinkles since I thought i sounded very nice, especially since it had no numbers which is pretty unique. I got my very first bear a few years later I named it Toffee since in the name tag on babw store it had that. So now I am playing in Buildabearville and met these pawsome friends Smile
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 4:01 pm

cute!
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Did you Get you BABV name?   How Did you Get you BABV name? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Did you Get you BABV name?
Page 1 of 1