babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Chelsea's Anime Drawings!

Go down 
+24
laceeleo265
GoalieBear
JustinGuitarhero
sash45
CaitlynGroovy
LoganLovatoJonas
alexarose9
Annie4LeafClover702
LIZZYXROX
ashleyrocks101
davidblack304
TheDiscovery
Funnybunny77
alysiacoco
emmie
Katelyn:)
ShazChocolate98
priscillaballerina31
Mousie
CandiAugust
Lillybearathlete1
HannahGemFriend30
ColleenJanuary
chelseacool10
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 7:31 pm

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Misaki10

Misaki and Zero Kiryu BookMarks!!!i was so bored today,and i really needed some bookmarks for my Manga!!!~ :3 So these are the bookmarks for my Vampire Knight Manga!! X3 I'm happy how they came out ^w^ Hehe,Enjoy!!~

Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:30 am

Pawsome!!! That was a good idea to use them as bookmarks!! I would've never thought of that! lol Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 941268
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:50 am

Wow That's Amazing Chelsea!! I think you should really persue this Career. who knows in the future maybe you'll be the one making Anime's pictures that we would watch on tv. lol [:
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 am

Alysia-Thanks!!!~ ^^

Hannah-X3 Hehe,thanks!! That's exactly what i want to do when i'm older!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:40 am

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Da_id10

My new Da(DeviantArt) Id ^w^ Its a drawing of me holding my dog,Sadie!!! ^w^
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 pm

you have a gift chels Very Happy all your drawing are amazing! Very Happy like hannah said, you should "persue this Career" . You'd be great!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:08 pm

Wow! You are really good at drawing! Especially when you draw people that aren't from book/shows because you add more design and creativity! And, I also Agree with Hannah! I think you should make comics as a start!
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 am

Sage-Thanks,Sage!!! ^w^

Alysia-Hehe thanks!! Very Happy I'm actually making a comic right now,but i'm still working on it ^^" It's going to be about my Vampire Knight Fanfic 'Frozen' X3
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:03 am

that's awesome hope to read it soon maybe when you become rich and famous i'll be like ya i know her lol jk hehe
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:49 pm

lol XDD

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Thx_fo10

Thanks for 6,000 PageViews on DA(DeviantArt) ^^ Its Chibi Zero Kiryu,Misaki Kiryu,and Mitsuki Hazazona!!!~

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Saki_a10

A drawing of Ian and Saki!!!~ X3 There brother and sisters,hehe ^^ Enjoy!!~
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 pm

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Hughes10

A drawing of Maes Hughes with his Daughter Elicia!!~ X3 This was a Scene from the first episode of Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood ^^ My friend on DA(DeviantArt) Requested me to draw this! ^^ I have to say this is really close to the Image that i looked at,i'm surprised how it came out 'cause how Hiromu Arakawa draw's i usually can't draw like that!! But it came out perfectly ^w^ Enjoy!!~

Here's the Original Image from the Scene of episode 1 of Brotherhood....

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Fullmetal-Alchemist-Maes-Hughes-and-daughter

Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:58 pm

wow! That is pretty close! Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 941268 Great job!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:16 pm

alysiacoco wrote:
wow! That is pretty close! Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 941268 Great job!!!!!!

I know right!! And thanks!!~ X3
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 pm

hahaha you will not guess what my sister said ok so she was looking at some anime thing and im like hey i know this girl on babv lovers and she draws amine too and she said oh ok and then showed her that and she was like oh my god she's good and im like i know huh i tink she drew that on paint unlike you

i aid that because earlier she tried to crop a photo and i had to help her
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:57 am

LIZZYXROX wrote:
hahaha you will not guess what my sister said ok so she was looking at some anime thing and im like hey i know this girl on babv lovers and she draws amine too and she said oh ok and then showed her that and she was like oh my god she's good and im like i know huh i tink she drew that on paint unlike you

i aid that because earlier she tried to crop a photo and i had to help her

lol XD Actually i drew that on Coral Painter's Essential 4 with my Drawing Tablet ^^ Though, I'm still getting used to drawing with the Tablet X3 Anyways Coral Painter is like Paint and Paint.Net which is really cool ^^

Here's a screenshot of Coral Painters Essential 4

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Coral_10
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Kioko_10

A drawing of my 2 new Oc's,Kioko and Takeshi Shzuki!!! Very Happy The girl is Kioko,and the boy is Takeshi or also know as Creed ^w^ Enjoy!!!~
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:41 pm

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Envy_l10

A drawing of Envy from Fullmetal Alchemist:BrotherHood!!!~ I am working on drawing all the deadly sins that are Homunclus from BrotherHood!!! ^w^
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 11:47 am

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Glutto10

A drawing of Gluttony from FMA:BrotherHood!!! :3 Enjoy!!~
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Pride_10

A drawing of Pride(Or also Known as Selim Bradley)he's a Homunclus from Fullmetal Alchemist:BrotherHood!!~ :3
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 3:32 pm

They are brilliant,you have talent and when your older you can do drawings for anime....
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:32 am

CaitlynGroovy wrote:
They are brilliant,you have talent and when your older you can do drawings for anime....

Hehe Thanks!!~ X3
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Guardi10

A picture of Ian sitting on Saki's bed while she sleeps x3 I was listening to 'Your Guardian Angel' by the Red JumpSuit that's where i got the idea to draw this ^w^ Took me all day to draw this and i'm happy how this came out!!~ <3
But whatever,Ian want's to protect his Sister know matter what,and so i made him like a Guardian Angel ^^

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Natsuk10

A Drawing of Natsuki in her Oz avatar form from Summer Wars!!!~ It was such a epic anime movie!!! :DD I almost cried at the ending >w<
Back to top Go down
laceeleo265
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 am

Wow! You're so talented! :)Can't wait to see more
Back to top Go down
laceeleo265
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 9:46 am

Wow! You're so talented! :)Can't wait to see more
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:15 pm

Thanks!!~

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Summer10

Kazuma(i think that's his name...) from Summer Wars!!~I did a horrible job on the background since i did it fast >w< But whatever,Kazuma is my Favorite Character from Summer Wars,and he sorta act's like me(He love's being on the computer,like's virtual online worlds,like's music,has a epic computer,and he get's annoyed really easily xDD) x3 Enjoy!~

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 Dscn0310

A hetalia Poster!!~ :DD I drew it and then me and my little sister colored it in!!~ x3

Some up coming drawings....
May Chang,Edward Elric,Kazuma with his Oz Avatar,Len and Rin Kagamine!!~ <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsea's Anime Drawings!
Page 10 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next