babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Chelsea's Anime Drawings!

Go down 
+24
laceeleo265
GoalieBear
JustinGuitarhero
sash45
CaitlynGroovy
LoganLovatoJonas
alexarose9
Annie4LeafClover702
LIZZYXROX
ashleyrocks101
davidblack304
TheDiscovery
Funnybunny77
alysiacoco
emmie
Katelyn:)
ShazChocolate98
priscillaballerina31
Mousie
CandiAugust
Lillybearathlete1
HannahGemFriend30
ColleenJanuary
chelseacool10
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:01 pm

I can't wait to see your new drawings coming up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Me too! That all look great! Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 941268
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:28 am

Thanks!!~ :DD

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 May_ch10

May Chang from Fullmetal Alchemist:BrotherHood!!~ And her Panda bear xD May is one of my favorite characters from BrotherHood~ X3 Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:12 pm

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Edward11

Edward Elric from FMA:BrotherHood!!!~ 8D It's from the 4'th opening of FMA: BrotherHood :3 It took me 2 try's to draw him since coral painter froze,and my computer shut down on me since my little sister unplugged the battery.Took me all day to draw him!!And i tried to draw him in the FMA: BrotherHood Style ^^" I actually like how this came out,since it looked bad i when drew the lineart Razz Oh well!! I don't have a art block anymore and i have some more drawings to do so,Enjoy!~
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:45 am

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Edo_ku10

Another Drawing of Edward Elric from FMA:BrotherHood!!! X3 This was one of the scene's in episode 48,when Ed was about to fight Pride xDD I was going to add fire to the background,so that it would be cool but i'm not sure how to draw fire >w< Oh well!!!As you can see i edited the drawing a bit x3 I wanna draw Ed and Al when there kids so i might draw them next ^^ Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:05 pm

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Alno_e10

A Drawing of Edward,when he was Kid~ :3 The Shadow was a pain >w< I couldn't get it right so it probaly look's horrible >w< Anyways this scene is from the 4'th opening of FMA:BrotherHood!!~ Gah,i miss watching it >w< But i can't wait till the movie comes out!! :DD Ed is trying to reach out to Al(His Brother) just wanted to explain that xD Anyways Enjoy!!!~
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:56 pm

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Pray_f11

A Pray for Japan Drawing :] I've been working on this drawing all day,and i'm happy how this came out ^^ Enjoy!!~ And pray for Japan!!!

(P.S if your wondering why there's lantern's that's because,there's a Lantern Floating Festival in Japan,for people who have passed away,and they put lantern's on the water(It represents the person's soul who has passed away),with a message written on the lantern.)

Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:21 am

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Me_and10

A drawing of My Friend,Alison(She's missing in Japan :[ ) and Me (: This a drawing for her,and i'm going to email it to her,today....I've been praying for her and her family safety,and i think she might be alright since,Drake gave me a link to a People Finder:2011 Japan Earthquake,and i looked up her name and i found 3 results of people with the same name(I don't know alison's last name >w<) So yeah...It's me and alison looking up at the sky,with some our favorite anime character's as the clouds xD lol (Teh Anime Characters are Zero Kiryu,Lavi,and Allen Walker) :3 Enjoy!~
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:59 am

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 New_da10

My new DA(DeviantArt) Id!!~ :3 Took me a couple hours to draw this xDD The Black Butler Poster and Zero Kiryu picture weren't drawn by me,though XD Anyways Enjoy!~

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 A_day_10

I got 8,000 PageViews on DA(DeviantArt) :DD Zero,Mituski,Aikio,and Misaki got a day off from School so there at Town,looking around and buying stuff!! xDD And Yes there from my Vampire Knight Fanfic 'Frozen' xD Zero and Mitsuki look like kid's in the drawing(There sitting on the bench) >w< Oh well,but whatever Mitsuki is eating Pocky xD Anyways Enjoy~
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:52 pm

Nice drawings and I will pray for all of your friends family in Japan :hug:
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:17 am

thumbsup Great Job! You are a great drawer!

Pray 4 Japan!
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 pm

Priscilla-Thanks!!! :'D

Alysia-Thanks!~ ^^ And yes!

Here are a few more new drawings i did today ^^

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Edo-ku10

Another Drawing of Edward Elric!! This was from episode 3 of FMA:BrotherHood,when he shows Rose his automail arm and tells her no one can be brought back to life.Enjoy~

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Daught10

A drawing of one of Len Kagamine's Songs,'Servant of Evil',i love that song so much even though its sad >w< It's Len and Rin Kagamine~ The writing on the drawing says 'Your are the Princess,i am the Servant' ^^ Its one of the lyrics from Servant of Evil.I'm thinking of doing another drawing from Servant of Evil.Anyways Enjoy!! :DD
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:06 pm

Wow Chelsea!! Ur really getting a hang of this Anime Drawings!
All Are Great and Amazing! and Thanks for Praying for Japan! <3 I hope there doing better now too..(:

Keep up the GREAT Work Chels. You always Amaze me with your drawings! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 8:22 pm

chelseacool10 wrote:
Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Me_and10

A drawing of My Friend,Alison(She's missing in Japan :[ ) and Me (: This a drawing for her,and i'm going to email it to her,today....I've been praying for her and her family safety,and i think she might be alright since,Drake gave me a link to a People Finder:2011 Japan Earthquake,and i looked up her name and i found 3 results of people with the same name(I don't know alison's last name >w<) So yeah...It's me and alison looking up at the sky,with some our favorite anime character's as the clouds xD lol (Teh Anime Characters are Zero Kiryu,Lavi,and Allen Walker) :3 Enjoy!~

I really like this drawing. It reminds me of the Build-a-Bear Commercials where they look up in the sky and see Bunnies in tutus and things like that. Great Job Chelsea! You amaze me with your drawings!
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:19 pm

I'm sorry i haven't posted any drawings,lately,but here's a drawing i did with my tablet today~!!!

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Linear10

It's a drawing of Kid Ed and Baby Al X3 It took me all day to draw this(But with a few breaks,ya know what i mean? xD) This was a Scene from FMA:BrotherHood but i forget what episode what it was from...anyways enjoy!!! 8DD
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:09 am

Nice drawing! Very Happy I love them! I can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:34 pm

Thanks!! :DD

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Risemb10

A drawing of my favorite Voice Actor Vic Mignogna!!~ 8DDD He has voice acted a lot of characters from animes,and a few of my favorite characters(Edward Elric,Zero Kiryu,Ichiru Kiryu,and Spirit aka Death Scythe) And that stamp of the boy on the picture,i did not draw i found it on google ^^ I am proud of being part of The Risembool Rangers!!(Vic Mignogna Fan Group~ x3)

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Aiden_10

A drawing of Aiden Thorne,a RolePlay Character from a Rp Site i go on~ ^^ Enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:47 pm

I like the eyes... I want to start drawing, and now that my scanner is set up I think I will! Thanks Chelsea! I want to draw just like you!! But I cant Draw boys... Weird
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 1:34 pm

Alysiacoco-Aww thanks!!I can't wait to see your drawings! X3 Hehe,i couldn't draw boys at first,when i started drawing but i kept on practicing! ^^"

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 _i_wil10

Another Ian and Saki,drawing!! X3 It's when Ian promises,Saki,that he would keep her safe from Envy.Hehe ^^

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Onii-c10

A drawing of Young Zero and Misaki Kiryu!! :DD I used a reference from one of the Vampire Knight episodes~ x3
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:35 pm

Those are wonferful!
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 5:57 am

ItalianPrincess-Thanks!!! :DD
Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Hope_for_japan_by_roxygurl101-d3g876g

Here's another Pray for Japan Drawing,but it's a animation that i did ^^ I decided not to color in teh animation,since i was kinda in a hurry to get it done,but i also like it not colored in -shrugs- This is dedicated to all the people in japan,and also dedicated to my friend,who lived in Japan,but died in the Tsunami :[ R.I.P Alison

Last edited by chelseacool10 on Tue May 17, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:32 am

I find that very moving and I think it is very good that you draw to help the country. Please keep it up and I will pray for Japan Smile
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:35 pm

EvieSummer wrote:
I find that very moving and I think it is very good that you draw to help the country. Please keep it up and I will pray for Japan Smile

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:38 pm

I will too, Smile
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 8:14 pm

ItalianPrincess wrote:
I will too, Smile

Thank you! (:

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Kyo_so10

A drawing of Kyo Sohma from Fruits Basket!!!My friend on dA(DeviantArt) requested me to draw him~So here it is!!Enjoy~!

Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 Ian_ky10

A re-drawing of Ian Kyren~ X3 I decided to take a break from anime style,and tried to draw human like ^^" Even though it's not anime style,it is a drawing,and i know i messed up on his nose but i don't care,'cause i love how this drawing came out!! Enjoy~! Oh and teh effects and text i did on picnik!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chelsea's Anime Drawings!   Chelsea's Anime Drawings! - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chelsea's Anime Drawings!
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next