babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Caitlyn's Blog Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Caitlyn's Blog Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Caitlyn's Blog

Go down 
+5
alexarose9
LoganLovatoJonas
alysiacoco
LIZZYXROX
CaitlynGroovy
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 pm

Hello,Welcome to Caitlyn's Blog

27th December 2010:
Today my cousin Charlotte came and we danced,singed and made bracelets.Dinner was good we had a mixture of foods like
Sausge Rolls,Chicken Nuggets,Chips,Pickles,Ham,Pork Pies,Sausges,Chicken and more.
I think my mom was trying to get some food eat because she had to get lots of food in for Christmas.But today was good and we give each other makeovers and played hide and seek which was funny.So that's what happended today :]

28th December 2010:
Today I might be going out for dinner with my Mom,Kendall and my auntie.My mom got herself a Compact laptop because she needs one now instead of using mine she has her own.It's great that she has her own laptop.I am about to start a advice coloumn in my blog so if people are people I will help them.

Advice Column:
I am starting a Advice Column,People PM me whats wrong and PM me a secret username so when I post them on here you can use a secret username so no one know's who it is.
Form:
Secret Username:
Whats Happended:

29th December 2010:
Today we took my Auntie back to the Station to go back to London,I really wanted her to stay and I am going to miss her.
I also watched Toy Story 3 today it was awesome,I have seen it before but I watched the one I got for Christmas.

Last edited by CaitlynGroovy on Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:09 pm

cool can't wait to hear more
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:44 pm

lol i like the makeover part! cool blog will you post everyday?
Back to top Go down
LoganLovatoJonas
building bunny
building bunny
LoganLovatoJonas

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:41 pm

OMG i love chicken nuggets!!
My christmas was kinda boring though
Back to top Go down
alexarose9
fluffy member
fluffy member
alexarose9

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 9:56 pm

cool christmas was awesome and i love sasuage with syrup
Back to top Go down
http://babv.com
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:47 pm

mmm yummy i love pancakes
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:04 am

I have updated and also my Advice Coloumn is now open Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:39 am

Secret Username:Pinky
Whats Happended:My friend keeps going on about her dog and my sister has one but my friend says that my sisters one is not mine so what do i do?

Well,Your friend is probally exited that she has a dog and if your sister has one that is still your dog and you live with it but you have a hamster so you can talk about your hamster or have a word with your friend that your sad because you don't have a dog.

Pinky:Thank you that really helped i talked to my friend and she said she is sorry and didnt no i was sad.
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:01 am

hmm... i might have to use that sometime!
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:54 pm

I have updated my blog and Alysia you can use it if you need advice.
Back to top Go down
LIZZYXROX
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
LIZZYXROX

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:59 pm

cool nice advice column ill have to use that too
Back to top Go down
http://build-a-beartellsu.forumotion.com/login.forum?
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:43 pm

7th Febuary:
Today was cool I got sent home from school sick but I'm okay and I'm probally going back into school tomorrow if I'm not sick,I have been drawing anime,hello kitty and Selena Gomez today they turned out better than I expected.I am listening to music and talking to Chelsea,I have just write a story on here.It is boring at the start but gets better soon.
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:12 am

Tuesday 8th Febuary:
I'm of school today because it's teachers day and so is Kendall,Well I'm watching a program and I'm on my laptop.My mom was home schooling me a little before with math and the topic in math was Angles.
But it's school tomorrow
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:26 pm

8th February:
I am listening to music now,Imma Be Razz....Kendall is in her room playing with her doll house and my mom is downstairs cooking dinner and texting her sister Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Bethany
building bunny
building bunny

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:51 pm

edited by ballerina.
some people may find that offensive

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited by ballerina informed by chelsea with what was written~ballerina)
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 2:52 pm

I'm good thanks,I am glad you like my blog Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 2:42 am

February 14th:
I'm going to my cousin Grace's house today,she has a rabbit so I will try and get pictures.She is younger than me so she will enjoy me posting on here.Her rabbit is very cute Very Happy
Happy Valentines Day!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:25 am

February 14th:
I just got flowers for Valentines Day,I don't know who they are of though.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
building bunny
building bunny

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 2:55 am

I love your blog but can we keep posting on keeping up with Caitlyn,Sophie and Kendall
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:15 am

Kendall wrote:
I love your blog but can we keep posting on keeping up with Caitlyn,Sophie and Kendall

Sure,we always post on it but I post on my blog sometimes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 4:05 am

20th February:
I'm going out today,I'm going shopping out of town though.I can't wait,I'm going to Claires to get some Silly Bandz,Earings and things like that.It's my little cousins birthday in 5 days so we are going to have a party.
Back to top Go down
laceeleo265
building bunny
building bunny

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:24 am

Have a nice time Smile
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:00 pm

28th February:
It was to of my friends birthday today,One of my teachers give them both a birthday card.
I'm sitting on my bed with the laptop on my knee,I'm talking to Chelsea and Lacee on the chatbox.
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:52 am

8th March:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while,I have been really busy.I have been getting lots of homework so I didn't have time to update.
I'm in the middle of reading a book called Diary of a Whimpy Kid but i'm in school now so I can't read it.
It's break time but it's over soon so I'm going to go and talk to my friends.
My friends say Hey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JenniIshFluffy♥
building bunny
building bunny
JenniIshFluffy♥

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 1:54 pm

I love the Diary of A Whimpy Kid series!! And it's fine, I mean, i've been loaded with homework, too.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillecrazy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Caitlyn's Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caitlyn's Blog   Caitlyn's Blog I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caitlyn's Blog
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next