babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Evie's Blog :) Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Evie's Blog :) Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Evie's Blog :)

Go down 
+2
GracePawsome
EvieSummer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

Evie's Blog :) Empty
PostSubject: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:21 am

13th of April (4.13.11)

My first entry! So anyway today I have been in the backyard most of the day with my sister Grace, who is on this forum also. I have made a few more graphics and I might start my own shop soon! Hopefully. I have got a new baby brother who is two days old and my mom is in hospital with him now, I am also getting a new phone for my birthday! I can't wait! So I haven't been all that busy but I have to go in about an hour to see my mom and my new baby brother! I am so excited but I can't hold him yet because he is in a special machine, cause he was born early, Grace says it's an incubater or something. Hope to post more tomorrow! Bye Everyone Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:08 am

14th of April (4.14.11)

So My new brother is called Callum, Grace was crying tears of joy and I even I admit I was aswell at the hospital, I got a new magazine today and my half sister's baby is expected this week so its going to be a big week! Anyway, My mom is well and so is Callum, I am in the back yard as I write this cause it's sunny and I might as well enjoy it, I hope I get some comments Smile Bye x
Back to top Go down
GracePawsome
building bunny
building bunny
GracePawsome

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 am

EvieSummer wrote:
14th of April (4.14.11)

So My new brother is called Callum, Grace was crying tears of joy and I even I admit I was aswell at the hospital, I got a new magazine today and my half sister's baby is expected this week so its going to be a big week! Anyway, My mom is well and so is Callum, I am in the back yard as I write this cause it's sunny and I might as well enjoy it, I hope I get some comments Smile Bye x

I was crying so were you
I got the magazine you got aswell
Casey our half sister is due this week and she is going to call her baby Isabella-May
Back to top Go down
alysiacoco
News Reporters
News Reporters
alysiacoco

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:15 pm

Wow! How nice! "Isabella-May" is such a pretty name! I like Lyza (LIE-ZA) too!
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:50 am

15th of April (4.15.11)

Okay I have just arrived in our first detestation if you don't know what I mean check out Evie and Grace going on holiday! Anyway, it's so sunny here, and we'll be going to our next place in about four or five days! I can't wait but I hate going in the car, mom and Callum are coming down a bit later because Callum's new born Very Happy So I'll see them in five days! I need to go and finish unpacking, speak to you tomorrow! Byes Very Happy And Hugs XD
Back to top Go down
GracePawsome
building bunny
building bunny
GracePawsome

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:28 am

EvieSummer wrote:
15th of April (4.15.11)

Okay I have just arrived in our first detestation if you don't know what I mean check out Evie and Grace going on holiday! Anyway, it's so sunny here, and we'll be going to our next place in about four or five days! I can't wait but I hate going in the car, mom and Callum are coming down a bit later because Callum's new born Very Happy So I'll see them in five days! I need to go and finish unpacking, speak to you tomorrow! Byes Very Happy And Hugs XD

I want mom and Callum to come now but it's just Me,You,Dad and Brandon xD
We are on vacation so yeah
We are in Oaklahoma Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:32 am

I love your blog!!!
Your new baby brother sounds so cute but hopefully he will be out of the incubater soon.Your sister Casey is having a baby?? that is amazing and I love the name she has picked:Isabella-May.You are two lucky girls going to all them states Very Happy
I hope you update soon xx
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:40 am

Thank-you! Your very kind I'll post some more tomorrow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zara
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:31 am

Thank you Evie,I just heard you have 2 new nieces!
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:38 am

16th of April (4.16.11)

Hi! My half sister has had twins! 2 girls! Their called Isabella May and Arabella (Ar-a-bell-a) were still working on a middle name for her Smile Anyway Callum and mom are coming to Oklahoma tomorrow earlier than I thought! So I'm going the beach with Grace today, She said that she would bring a beach ball for us to chase in the water! I can't wait and I didn't get much sleep last night. Anyway I love being on vacation! See you later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:43 am

Aww,I love your blog Very Happy
They are very cute names and have fun at the beach!!!
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:55 am

19th of April (4.19.11)

Okay, I am writing this in my sisters room, we are at our 2nd vacation and going to our 3rd tomorrow! I love this layout so much and I can't wait to see more! Also Grace is feeling ill today so I couldn't go the beach! But she's getting better! I'm going to see Taylor Swift soon! In a few months! I can't wait! I have had such a great week! It's sunny everyday, I get to do what I want and I get to spend time with my family! Oh how I <3 Lifee...
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:06 pm

Aww tell Grace to feel better! Very Happy
Do you know if Toni's mom is going to have a little girl or boy yet??
What state are you in now??
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Shes meant to have a baby, I don't know what gender though Smile
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:56 am

8th of May (5.8.11)

Hey! I haven't been on here in ages. Sorry. It was school work. My birthday is tomorrow! (5.9.11) I can't wait! Caitlyn came over for a bit! We went out for dinner and played outside. It was a great day! So I had an early party! She got me a CD and a necklace! Grace is giving me my presents tomorrow. On my birthday I have tests so I have to go to bed early!! All that week till Thursday! How unfair! And I hope everyone else is okay. Hope you haven't missed me to much! Joke! I never meant that! Lol! See you later or speak to you later Smile Bye!
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:15 am

9th of May (Very Happy) (5.9.11)

It's my Birthday today! But I had exams! At least it was literacy I think I'm quite good at that Smile Lol. Not Bragging! Lol! So I got a, CD, A necklace, A book, An annual, Money, A dingy (A boat thing but this has an engine!) A lip gloss set, More lip Gloss, Nail varnish, Cards and More Smile I had the best day! My friends have been so supportive Smile

Love Evie Smile
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Happy brithday! I am so happy for you that you had a great brithday!

Evie's Blog :) Cherryblossom
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:52 am

11th of May (05.11.11)

Thank-you.. For the reply. I might open a graphic shop again. Lol. Grace never comes on anymore, she said she is busy :/ Anyway, I listing to Taylor Swift and Justin Bieber Smile So I haven't had that may replies lol. I might close the blog soon maybe. I don't know, it depens how many veiws. And thanks I did have an amazing birthday! Lol Not much to say today so, I'll go. And I had maths exams :/ Bye

Smile Very Happy Hugs
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 2:54 pm

Hope you do good on those exams! I can't wait to see your Graphic shop! I am going to look forward to when ever your going to make it! Lol.

Evie's Blog :) Bf92652594c7a33c87d4ed15c70364283997a2f4_rI am going to be as happy as this little cute thing! lol when you open your shop!
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 10:42 am

Thank-you I am in the process of making it now Smile
Back to top Go down
CaitlynGroovy
junior helper
junior helper
CaitlynGroovy

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 3:42 pm

I love your blog!
Thank you for my lovely graphic =]
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 9:16 am

13th of May (5.13.11)

Hey! It's the Friday the 13th :-o (Meant to be unlucky!!! Oh no! Lol, It's Caitlyn's birthday! I got her an Adele CD, and a charm bracelet and I guess the graphic counts Wink I hope she has had a great day! I am making more demo's for my graphic shop. I hope someone will order soon Smile Lol Bye Smile
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 1:38 am

14th of May (5.14.11)

Hey, so I have just had my first oorder in my graphic shop! YAY! And I've finished my exams I think they went well. I won a writing prize the other day! Haha.. Anyway Caitlyn said she had an amazing birthday. I had a great time at her's Lol. So my dog keeps on running behind the couch so it's taking me a while to write this because she carries on barking behind there and I have to check what she is doing! Lol, I'm watching TV. I am just relaxing on a lazy Saturday Smile Anyways Bye Smile
Back to top Go down
ItalianPrincess
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
ItalianPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 9:04 am

That is great to hear Caitlyn had a great birthday! I was hoping she would have, I am glad you did your exams I hope you did well on them. I am so happy you had your frist order. I hope I need avie soon lol. Becuase right now I don't and I want to help your store out. I will think of one soon.

Evie's Blog :) Bf92652594c7a33c87d4ed15c70364283997a2f4_r

Bye bye.
Back to top Go down
EvieSummer
fluffy member
fluffy member
EvieSummer

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 9:33 am

17th of May (5.17.11)

Hey, So not much happening right now. Lol. I am just lying down chillaxing. xD Hehehe So I gotta go. I am sorry that this is such a bad post Sad I promise to write more verry soon

Hugs from me to you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evie's Blog :)   Evie's Blog :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evie's Blog :)
Page 1 of 1