babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Neopets Babv Emoticon Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Neopets Babv Emoticon Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Neopets Babv Emoticon

Go down 
+3
molly
AshleyLuv2Dance166
priscillaballerina31
7 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Neopets Babv Emoticon Empty
PostSubject: Neopets Babv Emoticon   Neopets Babv Emoticon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Neopets BABV Emoticon Contest

Neopets Babv Emoticon Babvparty-1
Contest Starts: April 18, 2010
Contest Ends: April 23,2010
Prize: Code for Emoticon like in Picture above with sunglasses and hat
Please Do Not enter if You already have Emoticon This is for people that need it!
If you want it for a friend or relative have them enter the contest.

Rules: Please post answers to questions below
1. Do you have the emoticon?
2. What do you like most about the emoticon?
3. Give a short reason why this emoticon says summer to me?
4. Why does this emoticon look so fun to do?
Back to top Go down
AshleyLuv2Dance166
fluffy member
fluffy member
AshleyLuv2Dance166

PostSubject: Re: Neopets Babv Emoticon   Neopets Babv Emoticon I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:20 pm

1. Do you have the emoticon?: Nope
2. What do you like most about the emoticon?: I like it's cool "summery" look. The smile looks like a perfect example of having 'Fun in the Sun' with its shadey glasses and hat.
3. Give a short reason why this emoticon says summer to me?: Because with it's shadey glasses and hat, it reminds me of sitting on the beach, playing in the sand, and watching the waves roll by.
4. Why does this emoticon look so fun to do?: Because on a hot summer BABV day, you can always pull out your sun glasses and shadey hat and chill. It shows an emoticon sign of summer and when summer rolls around, it'll be a popular emoticon. Espically while chilin' on Sunshine Shores and swimming at the Waterfall Lake.
Back to top Go down
molly
junior helper
junior helper
molly

PostSubject: Re: Neopets Babv Emoticon   Neopets Babv Emoticon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:19 am

1. Do you have the emoticon?
No, but I would love it! Very Happy
2. What do you like most about the emoticon?
I love the sunglasses on the smiley face Razz The hat and sunglasses make this summery look effective.
3. Give a short reason why this emoticon says summer to me?
Because the way it pops up with the sunglasses and the hat, it just reminds me eating icecreams and going to the beach.
4. Why does this emoticon look so fun to do?
'Cause on BABV it shows that it's hot and it signifies that you just want to be relaxing on a beach with the golden sand and the swishing water flooding towards you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville.co.cc

PostSubject: Re: Neopets Babv Emoticon   Neopets Babv Emoticon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:36 am

Rules: Please post answers to questions below
1. Do you have the emoticon? No
2. What do you like most about the emoticon? I find it nice for summer and i like the sunglasses.
3. Give a short reason why this emoticon says summer to me? Well because like you know your getting out the shades and the big hat and it makes me feel like if i was on the beach
4. Why does this emoticon look so fun to do? Because i find it so cute when they take the glasses off and on off and on LOL and also it makes you feel at the ebach
Back to top Go down
Abbie
building bunny
building bunny
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Neopets Babv Emoticon   Neopets Babv Emoticon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 9:02 am

1. Do you have the emoticon?-No
2. What do you like most about the emoticon?-The cool glasses!
3. Give a short reason why this emoticon says summer to me?-Because of the floppy hat and glasses!
4. Why does this emoticon look so fun to do?-Because it has a cool hat and glasses!
Back to top Go down
http://thebearvillezoo.friendhood.net/forum.htm
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: Neopets Babv Emoticon   Neopets Babv Emoticon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:16 am

1. Do you have the emoticon? No.
2. What do you like most about the emoticon? It has a nice summer look and vibe to it. The shades are pretty sweet, too!
3. Give a short reason why this emoticon says summer to me? The hat, glasses remiind me of the beach...one of my favorite places! Very Happy
4. Why does this emoticon look so fun to do? It looks fun because it is rare to get has a smile on its face (which I like to do), and it could show that you are at the beach!
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: Neopets Babv Emoticon   Neopets Babv Emoticon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:16 pm

2. What do you like most about the emoticon? It have a summer look in it! and I really like the hat and the shades! Very Nice! It's a cool emoticon! One of a kind!
3. Give a short reason why this emoticon says summer to me? This emoticon says summer because of the shades and the hat and how she smiles!
4. Why does this emoticon look so fun to do? This emoticon looks fun to do because it's just making you say your having fun!! You really happy! It's saying what you feel!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: Neopets Babv Emoticon   Neopets Babv Emoticon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:20 pm

2. What do you like most about the emoticon? I like how she looks like she's having fun on a summer day with her shades and hat..
3. Give a short reason why this emoticon says summer to me? she looks like she's at the beach on how she's dressed and look at that smile that totally says summer. Smile
4. Why does this emoticon look so fun to do? It shows that you like summer and can't wait to go to the beach.
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Neopets Babv Emoticon   Neopets Babv Emoticon I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:13 am

Contest IS Closed. Please give the staff a day or two to vote on winner.
Winner will be posted on top thread of this contest and in winners section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neopets Babv Emoticon   Neopets Babv Emoticon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neopets Babv Emoticon
Page 1 of 1