babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest

Go down 
+18
HannahGemFriend30
vanessaprecious67
alicecoolgirl
Zellazoom173
Marci
kailybubbles22
Lillybearathlete1
AshleyLuv2Dance166
BlakelyScorpio
iRachel
KristinDazzle21
Test
Abbie
madeleinebearyloved
AJBubbles
CutiePieRox
Ciara
priscillaballerina31
22 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest Empty
PostSubject: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:31 am

VIB 3 Month membership Story Writing Contest

Winner is: AJ2hip17855
Contest starts April 24

Contest Ends April 29

Rules:
Do not post comments on other peopes entries only post your entry
Follow all Forum rules
Do not copy other peoples stories
Sorry About the rule change but this is causing problems so I am now asking that
You make your own story unique and do not use same ideas of other peoples stories!!
(Write a short story on A day in the life of a VIB what it would mean to me

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ciara
building bunny
building bunny
Ciara

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 am

Oh Today I am so happy i can change my backpack style so i can play twins with my friends. I get 5 credits monthley so i can decorate my awesome ski home. My friends want to ride our jet pack over to my ski home i agree. At my winter(ski) home we play tag and have a sleepover. Later in the morning, We have a pillow fight and play with our buildabears. This is how my life would be if i had V.I.B. Thanks for reading my story
Back to top Go down
CutiePieRox
building bunny
building bunny
CutiePieRox

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:05 am

Knock, Knock!, went the bearman knocking on our door. Oh! Yes! My first month VIB package is here! I was so excited that I ran to the door to open it. At first I accidently ran to the door and furgot to turn the doorknob because I was so excited, but the second time I remembeared.
"Are you VeryHappy2, Kiley?" The bearman asked me as her looked at his clipboard.
"Yes! I am Kiley," I said, grinning.
"Just sign here," The bearman commanded.
"Ok," I signed the paper, "Is this fur my VIB monthly present?"
"Yes, yes it is," he replied as he gave me the box.
"Thank you so much!" we exchanged wavings of good byes and I closed the door as he left.
I set the box down and started jumping up and down, "Yes! Yes!". I was probably more happy because my bear family was falling down with the rest of the recession so I may not adopt another bear and so right now I only have 3 bears.
As I opened the box, I saw my brand new colorful backpack and my VIB couch. I felt good, I placed the couch in the living room fur everyone to see when the walk in. I then also put on my new backpack and called down Abbi, "Abbi! Come get into my new backpack!".
Abbi came down and we left to go explore Buildabearville.
As we came down the street of Town Square, everyone was looking at me. I was really standing out. I was started to stare at the people staring at me so much, I accidently bumped into someone.
"Oops! Sorry, I was paying attention," I said in a clumsy tone. I started focusing on the person I bumped into. It was a girl of the last name of Ballerina and first name of Priscilla.
"Its ok. Oh wait, I know you from BABV-Lovers, Hi! I hope you liked your VIB membearship," Ballerina said as I looked confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"I am the one who signed up and paid fur your three month membearship," she replied.
Wow, she was the one who used her own bear bills and bear bucks to pay fur my VIB membearship? Who she is so generous!
"Oh thank you so much! I can't imagine how much money you could have spent!" I exclaimed.
"Well thanks fur apprieating ((sorry that its misspelled))!". After that day, Ballerina and Kiley were always giving to each other and both respect what we gone through and most importantly, were best friends (:
((I hope its not too cheesy, also thank you PriscillaBallerina31 fur donating this. I also want to say good luck to all partcipants))
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:07 am

today i was tired of my same old orange backpack. I saw some people had color backpack and a differnt shapes.I asked my friend ballerina were she got hers.She said"i got it in the VIB card where you can chang your backpack." I wanted one. MY friend ballerina said she"went to the mall to get her card.So I went to the mall to buy a VIB card.To my surpirze thery where all sold out. I ask them if there was any way i cold get one.The worker said"We could order one from bearwood and mail it right to your cub condo." I gave them my cub condo addrest.I waited and waited and waited for it to come but tham i rezied that bearwood was about 500 miles away.SO i will just have to wait. I walk around in build-a-bearville and say everyone but me had a backpack with a color. Than one day the doorbell rang and my VIb card was here.I was so happy to get new backpacks and new shaped backpacks.

Last edited by AJBubbles on Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
madeleinebearyloved
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:08 am

It had been a long time coming. I looked for my little Birdy for 2 years, and I was about to meet her for the first time.
I had wanted a Build-A-Bear Workshop Flamingo since the first time I had seen one 4 years ago. I had finally gotten one, and I was walking into the Build-A-Bear to bring it to life. I met with Champ, who smiled when he saw me. It was not me and Champ's first meeting. I had 18 other bears, but when Champ saw the look on my face, he knew this one was special. I gave Champ the code, and he smiled as he typed each character into his data base. He told me that Birdy was in the back room, with a glimmer in her eye, full of anticipation to meet me. She chatted with anyone who would listen, and talked about how excited she was.
Champ typed in the last character, handed me my gift from under his desk, and walked me over to the BABV waiting room enterance, where little Birdy would soon come running out. My smile was a mile wide when I heard delicate footsteps. With unbelievable grace, Birdy the Flamingo ran out of the Waiting Room. She lifted her wing and waved. I opened my arms, and we hugged like old friends. I gently petted the soft feathers on her head.
Champ walked over to call Chloe Rocks and tell her about my new little Birdy. Chloe sent me a BearMail, congratulating me. Birdy jumped into my backpack and we said goodbye to Champ. "Bye, ladies! Have fun!" He replied.
Birdy and I went on a long overdue shopping trip. We bought her so many outfits, furniture pieces and accesories. We went back to our Cub Condo and decorated her room. While the paint was drying, I gave her a tour of the Cub Condo. We sat on my sofa in my room and watched a movie while we ate chocolate cake from Pawlette. By the time the movie was over, Birdy had fallen asleep after a long day, her wings tucked in. I swooped her up, and carried her to her room. I gently set her on the bed, and sat in a chair next to her. I dreamed about all the advetures we were going to have, and how happy I was to finally have her. Then, I fell asleep too, next to my beary best friend.

NOTE: i posted this story on another contest. i am new, idk if that is allowed, but it is mine Wink
Note: That is fine is has not been posted on my contest this contest
before-ballerina
Back to top Go down
Abbie
building bunny
building bunny
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:11 am

I walked in the Bearville Outifitters store with my new V.I.B credit card at the ready. "Hi I would like bornw bear back-pack please!" the chashier looked at me and took it off the hook, "Please show me your V.I.B credit card, madam!" he said. I gave my credit card and smiled. He handed me the backpack and I walked out of the shop. I walked back with my new backpack when I saw I had some mail. I walked over to the mail box and took out the mail. I walked into my living room and sat down with Coco, Breezie and Frostie sat next to me all looking to see what is in. It was from Chloe Rocks. We all gasped as 5 credits fell out of the envelope! We all decided we would go on holiday to Orlando! We packed our bags and went on the airoplane! We sailed through the skies for hours until we arrived. We new that V.I.B's were cool since we got access to nearly every-where we went to for FREE!
{{I have never been a V.I.B! I really want to become one Wink}}
Back to top Go down
http://thebearvillezoo.friendhood.net/forum.htm
Test
Graphic Artist
Graphic Artist
Test

PostSubject: Please Change your story   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:05 am

Please change your story Test it is almost the same exact story as CutiePieRox story posted on here first. Please think of another story that is original
Knock, Knock, Knock.

I peered out of my Cub Condo window and saw a the Mail Bear standing outside my door. I rushed over to the door and opened it, to see the the bear taking something out of his bag.
"Your VIB Membership Miss Awesome?" He asked
"Why yes! Thanks!" I stretched my arms out to receive the packaging. It was quite light, and I held it under my arms.
"Thanks again!" I called to him, but he had already walked out of my front garden. I shut the door silently and went into my front room and lay the package down on my Coffee Table.
"Its finally here!" I cried aloud.
I had been waiting for ages for my package - my VIB package! I tore open the soft cover and saw my backpack there. I had chosen a green backpack, with a star shape. Slowly, I shifted it onto my back and popped my Enchanted Pony in.
"How awesome!" Awesome was my favourite word. "I'd better get to BVO"
I walked over to the door and opened it, and saw something in front of me. It was wrapped in the same packaging my VIB backpack was in.
"Oh dear," I realised the Post bear had left a package. I hurried inside and put it on the Coffee Table.
"What shall I do...?" I asked aloud.. But my Enchanted Pony didnt respond. I decided to leave it there and return it to the post office tomorrow. I slowly went over to the door and stopped. My head turned back towards the mystery package. Should I open it? My head was filled with anxiety and excitedness...
I had enough and ran back over to the package. I could almost hear the voice in my head saying "Dont do it! Dont!" But I paid no attention, and ripped the package open, and stared.

Oh. My. Golly. Gosh!

It was a green wand.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleplace.com
KristinDazzle21
fluffy member
fluffy member
KristinDazzle21

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:00 pm

(Fingers crossed! I've nevur been a VIB b4!)
My story is called..."Yogurt and a code!"
At the bottom of this lid is a code u will need to enter at Buildabearville. com
Your friend,
Maxine CEB'
I was shocked! Wow! I had never been a VIB before! I almost fainted.
My mom walked into the room. "Why r u smiling so much Kristin?" She asked
"J'ai gagne le yogourt concours!"I said. My mom stared at me confused. Oops! I was so excited, I was speaking French. I ignored the situation and ran over to my computer.
I went onto internet explorer and logged into BABV. 'Come on....come on! Load already!' I thought. Finally! I chose the USA den:Bear Boulevard. Yes! It loaded quickly. I was in town square. I quickly hopped on my pogo stick into the virtual babv BABW store. I clicked on cute lil' Champ and entered my code. NOOOOO! The computer froze! I almost started to cry! I started to plead, and it finally unfroze. Yippee! I was a VIB! I felt so special!!!
I did my vistory dance-cha cha cha!!! The first thing I did was go to BVO. For my monthly gift, I had recieved 5 credits, YES!!! Very Happy I clicked on the backpacks hanging on the wall. For the 1st time for me ver, I would get to have a VIB backpack! ooooooooh, I wonder what all the choices are! .....*Loading* Washa! It loaded! How cute! I made my backpack shaped like a bear head, and it was *inserts drum roll*the color pink!
As I closed the backpack page, I saw a BABV citizen. She didn't have a bear, and her outfit was starter clothes. Aw, she didn't have any credit items. She said Hello to me, and I said hi back. SHe seemed nice. She started talking to me, she told me she loved my pogo stick, I laughed. We both figured out we had a lot in common. I felt sorry for her. "Brb."I told her. I went back shopping at BVO. I used one of my 5 credits and I got her a rhinestone dress. I sent it to her through bearmail. After 30 seconds, I relized she had it on already. I felt good. Very Happy I told her bye and left.
My bearmail started flashing. I clicked on it. :O It was my monthly VIB item-a VIB COUCH!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy WOW! Teehee! I quickly went to my cubcondo and put it in my main room. It looked soooo cool! I did another victory dance-cha cha cha! knock knock
Someone was at the door. I answered it. It was the girl from earlier! "I don't know if u remember me, but I'm Chloe."She said. Of course I remembered her! I would never forget her long, curly, brown hair. "Come on in!"I said. She did so.
Would you like to go to my backyard and swing with me?"I asked her. She nodded her head no. "KristinDazzle21, you are a real nice BABV citizen. I am really proud of you."She said. I blushed. "Thanls, I didn't know I was."I smiled.
"You have been in a babv experiment."She said. and right before my eyes-she transformed into...
VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest Chloe_Rocks300 CHLOE ROCKS! :O
"The dress u gave me is back in your inventory."She said.
I was speechless!
"U won the VIB contest, got 5 credits, a couch, and a new backpack style. U never bragged alot like others. U even used one of your own credits to help another citizen! That is an act of kindness, Kristin. And as a show of gratitude, the whole BABV staff and I are going to give you a VIB membership for a year."SHe said.
My mouth opened big-almost hit the floor! "WOW! Thank u so much Chloe!"I said cheerfully.
Chloe and I took pictures and then she left. I was in awe. This was a dream come true.
A week later, I checked the bearvilletimes. Believe it or not, on the front page of BearvilleTimes was Me and Chloe!
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 1:59 pm

"Hmm...what should I get, Vanilla?" I asked my polar bear in the Bearville Outfitters store.

"Uhh...hmm...can you get me some new clothes?"

"You already have 5 outfits! He he he!"

"Ha ha, you're right...how about...a new ride?" Vanilla suggested.

"I already have like *counts on her fingers* 8 rides!"

"Ooh..how about...OMG what is that??
*Vanilla pointed over behind the counter.*

"Wow..let's ask the cashier what it is..looks new." I said. "Excuse me, what is that behind you?"

"Oh! Those are new. Just got them today. They are new V.I.B. packages! There is a 3 month package, a 6 month package, and a 1 year package! Every month you earn BearBills and BVO credits, and you also can change your backpack style. See?" *The cashier gestured her hand around the backpacks.*

"Whoa, that sounds awesome!" Gaby exclaimed.

"Let's get that, Gaby!" Vanilla whispered.

"I would, but I only have so much money/credits."

"Well, all of this month, the first 10 costumers that are interested in the V.I.B. packages get to try it out for free for 1 month! Smile" The cashier said with a smile.

"Oooh cool! Am I part of the 10 interested?" Gaby asked.

"Why, yes! You are! The first, actually. Would you like to try it out?" asked the cashier.

"Sure! I'd love to!"

"Here you go! *hands package* Remembear, your time will expire at the end of this month!"

"Yes, I will! Thank you so much!" Gaby said happily.
*Gaby and Vanilla leave the store and go to their Beachfront Home.*

"Let's try it out, Vanilla!" Gaby exclaimed.

"Awright!" *Gaby puts on a new backpack and Vanilla hops in.* "Ooooh, much more roomy!" Vanilla said.

"Let's go around town!"

"Okay!"

*They rode around town on Gaby's hoverboard and then..Gaby saw a little pink bunny sitting on the ground with a "Help" sign and they rode over to her.*

"Aww, poor thing. What's your name, honey?" Gaby asked.

"I-I am G-G-Gaby." replied the cold bunny.

"Really? That is my name too! Come on, let's go to my Beachfront Home and warm you up. You must be freezing!"

"Th-thank y-you k-kind la-d-dy." Gaby the Bunny said.

*Gaby (person) picked up the Gaby (bunny) and put her in the backpack next to Vanilla. Gaby (bunny) and Vanilla became BFFs.*

"Well, here we are!" Gaby (person) exclaimed as they enter the home.

"Wooooow! This is awesome...oh..no.." Gaby (bunny) said.
(GB is Gaby Bunny and GP is Gaby Person)

"What's wrong?" GP questioned.

"You...you don't happen to have a V.I.B. package, do you?"

"Why, yes I do!" said GP with a smile.

"That's...that's...PAWSOME!" GB said.

"I know, right? They let me try it out for free at the BVO!"

Here is a summary of the rest of the story:

*GB moves in with GP and Vanilla, GB gets her own room, GP uses her V.I.B. credits to buy GB some clothes, they all live happily ever after.*

I know, the story is bad/cheesy..but I have to go soon LOL!
Back to top Go down
BlakelyScorpio
building bunny
building bunny
BlakelyScorpio

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:30 pm

3 MONTH V.I.B. CARD? WOW!!

For me, a day in the life of having the great experience of having a 3 month V.I.B. would be great!! Incredible!! I would be changing my backpacks into vivid shapes, instead of that regular orange backpack. And i get 5 credits monthly?!?!? wow.. I've never had that many in one month.. I could get that ride for my bear that I wanted!! And when the next month came, I could get the hoverboard that I've dearly wanted since the begging of BABV!! I'd get extra points when I play games, which would give me some money to fill up my cub condo with some furniture from the bearywood mall and bear stuff store. And then, if I had some left over credits, I would buy people some things that have bought me some items from BVO, without me giving them anything, because I owe alot of people that are very close to me, and I don't want them to think I'm just there friend for items.. So, no, it's not exactly a "story" It's telling what I would do if I had a V.I.B. Good Luck to everyone.. (:

Last edited by BlakelyScorpio on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Yes BlakelyScorpio your story is fine.
It is about a day in your life if you were a vib.
Back to top Go down
AshleyLuv2Dance166
fluffy member
fluffy member
AshleyLuv2Dance166

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:10 pm

Sorry it's sooo long! I hope it's ok. At first it doesn't seem like anything about being a VIB, but tword the end it talks about it. You just have to read to understand Wink

The Day in the Life of ME as a VIB

(Yawn)....."Good morning Summer, Princess, Magic, Crystal, and Ava"! I sleepily and slowly said. (Yawn) "Hey, where are you guys?" I go down stairs and see that all of my furry friends are gone! "Summer? Princess? Magic? Crystal? Ava!? Where are you?!?!" I nervously shouted. I looked all around my house and then went back to my room. I quickly got dressed, brushed my teeth, and brought an apple to eat. I grabbed my hoverboard and rode off all around buildabearville looking for my furry friends. "Where could they be?" I thought. I was so worried about them. Then, I rode into Buildabear Workshop and at the counter, I saw my furry friends! "What are you guys doing here?" I asked. "Oh, no! She found us!" Said Summer. "Shh!" Said Crystal. "What's going on?" I asked mysteriously, thinking something was up. "Should we tell her?" Magic quietly whispered to the others. "No!" "Uh, Ashley, could you go somewhere for about 30 minutes and then come back to the house? We kinda have a surprise for you". "Really? A surprise, for me?!" I was so excited! "Alright, but stay out of trouble!" I said with a wink. I left and then just hung out around buildabearville. I rode around the city looking at all the different people with all of their different clothes, backpacks, and rides. I stopped over to the fountain in Town Square. I pulled a gold coin out of my pocket and decided to throw it in for good luck. Before doing so, I silently made a wish. "I wish I had a lot of BearBills and credits. I just wish I was rich and rare like a lot of my other friends" "Maybe then, I too could have cool furniture for my house, or expensive BVO clothing for me and my furry friends, or maybe a cool backpack!". I threw my coin in and then had a little chuckle. "This is worthless, throwing coins in a fountain NEVER works! I know it doesn't but I guess I could just wish it would. Maybe, then it would happen". I gloomily walked away hoping that maybe I'll find a stray BearBill on the ground, or maybe even a bracelet from BVO that fell out of someone's backpack. "What am I thinking? This is all just to good to be true". I hovered around for a little bit, looking around at some shops, then going back to Town Square. I went into BABW and looked around. I really liked the new stuff they had. Espically the new feature they added where you could buy Home Away From Home cards, Credits cards, and even VIB membearships. "Hmm, what's this?" I picked up the VIB card. "Wow! This sounds awesome! It's everything I've ever wanted all in a little box with a card!" I looked at the price then put it back. "Wow, that's awesome--but the price? It's a little too much. I guess my wish will never come true". I sadly walked away. Now, I felt worse because everything I wanted was right there, I just couldn't afford it. I looked at my watch and it was time to go back home. I thought to myself, "At least my furry friends have a surprise for me! That should make my day better!" I walked home and on my way, thinking about what it would be like to have a VIB membearship. I got in the door and the lights were out. I was a little confused at first but then I thought my friends were playing a trick on me or a game. "Come out now! I know your all hiding" I shouted. I waited a minute and there was no reply. "That's odd. Maybe their not home yet." I turned the light on and then I heard, "Surprise!" "Oh, my, goodness!" "What is all of this?" The room was decorated in little pictures my furry friends made and posters saying 'We appriciate you' and 'Your special to us' and things like that. They hung streamers with my favorite colors and then handed me a little box. Crystal gave me a note with it that read
"Some of the best things in life are small. But one of the greatest gifts is the gift of friendship and love. Thanks for giving that to us, and so we will try to give back to you-in a small-big way. Thanks for all you do!

Love, Your furry friends."
I was touched by the card. It was beautiful! Then, I looked in the box and saw what it was. It was a VIB card! I screamed and was so excited!! I couldn't believe what I saw! I right away hugged them and thanked them. Later on, I went to BABW and put in my code from the VIB card. I was so excited!! I immeditely went to BVO and designed my backpack. I made it a purple star. Then, I bought LOT's of cool stuff for my house, my furry friends, and I. I got them each a new outfit to say thanks. Then, I went home and I decorated. I even decorated my new Beach House that I bought! I went to bed at my new beachhouse and woke up. This morning, I woke up wide awake and happy! I felt different, too. I felt important and cool! I was a VIB-a Very Important Bear. Everyone in town would now think I'm cool and rare and would trade me new things that I never knew existed! I went to the Town Square to show off my new backpack and then looked at my bearmail. I had a new message cubgradualting me on becoming a VIB. I scrolled down and it said every month I get a prize and credits! I also get more offers!! I was phyced! I couldn't believe it! I got a prize and 5 credits so now I had more credits to spend!! I was soo happy! I got a new ride (pogo stick) and then showed it off all over BABV. Being a VIB is great! And I'm loving every minute of it!

This is why I want to become a VIB. It seems sooo fun and cool! I can't wait to hear who won, good luck to all!
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 5:35 pm

I hovered down to the meadow and watered my flowers waiting and did my dailies quickly so i could enjoy my dad.i then went into pawlette's to look for some new fashions. Joy, i thought blankly as i yet again looked around at pawlette's store. Then it hit me, i was a VIB now. I jumped on my new ride which was a hoverboard and as fast as possible went over to the bearville outfitters store. I changed my backpack and i bought new clothes and some stuff for my furry friend. My furry friend only had one pair of clothes before. I changed quickly and set out for my cub condo and put everything away. i was finally happy. I loved being a VIB. being a VIB would mean so much because i would be able to do stuff i was never able to do before and not feel left out or tempted to buy anything. "Thank you." i said quickly as i dressed into the dalmation slippers and pajamas and got into the victorian bed that i purchased. "Good night." i said to Max, my furry friend, as he cuddled up on his working dog bed. I hit the lights and was met by very pleasant dreams of me and max in new nice new clothes and playing around in our house with the new furniture. I was going to love being a VIB. I dreamed more about changing my backpack and me and Max playing with the interactive furniture. I woke up in the middle of the night and said, "I love being a VIB." I then turned over and fell back asleep with more dreams of having fun as a VIB.

Hope you like it.
((i've never been a VIB before and i hope i get it.))

Last edited by Lillybearathlete1 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
kailybubbles22
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 am

i wish i could be a vib all the back packs are really cool! i can hardly afford to change my backback color Sad i have been wanting to be one ever since it came out and get the cool montly prize as well see i don't really live near a local babw so it would be nice to be a vib and all my bears are just web passes i got from bearvilleinsider being a vib would mean so much to me to actually have a decent backpack and to get the pawsome montly prizes it would be so pawsome to be honored as a vib Smile

Last edited by kailybubbles22 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marci
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:43 am

"Riiiiing, Riiiiiiing"
My alarm clock was ringing enough to wake all of BearWood Lane!! I groaned and turned over ready to bash it and go back to sleep but then I remembered "Yeeeeee I'm a VIB! I'm gonna check all the awesome stuff out!!" I'm a VIB. You see this would've never happened if not for my friend Ballerina - she is the best person ever!! I couldn't believe it when she just handed me a 3 month VIB package - I was over the moon :] Anyway now I can feel the breeze slice through my hair, the tree's whisper in my ears as I cruise through Town Square on my new amazing hoverboard with all the Bearvillieans standing back in awe! I do like walking but when you get 5 credits everyone month it is so more stylish to grab a ride! I stopped at the Coffee Shop to chat with my buddies and have a hot chocco. "Wow Marci, that hoverboard is suuuper" said Kylie.
"Yeahh! Like totally", exclaimed Millie.
10 minutes later [after a relaxing chat] I said "Gotta dash, can't be late for the Design-Your-Own-Backpack Tutorial!! See Ya" All my friends waved after me and I once again hovered down the lane feeling the queen of the road! I got there in the nick of time.
"Now my darlings" Mama Bears voice rang out "You will all be able to design your own backpack, shape, colour and all" We all sat up..this was exciting news - I HATED my boring orange bag and my bear [Petal] needed to travel in style!
"First choose your size and shape".........................................
"Now you know the basics, it's time to design your own!!" I gasped and set to work. I flicked carfully through the shaped. There were SO many!! In the end I chose a teddy bear shape with shopisticated pockets. Next came the colour. Well no doubt about that - I luuurved purple. "Oooh looking good already", I giggled quitely to Petal my bear. Lastly I printed a swirly, beautiful design on the front and back and my backpack was officially customized!! "Thank you Mama Bear, I love the new style of my bag." I thanked Mama B. and dashed home.

In my cosy cub condo, I slithered onto the soft, cushioned couch next to the blazing fireplace and settled down with my laptop on my knee's. I logged onto babv-lovers feeling happy and ready to post a brand new thread telling my friends all about the fun I had with my VIB membearship when a BEEP echoed from my laptop and a voice said, "You have one unread email, click here to open it"
"Hmm....weird. I don't usually get emails" I said to my Petal my dog who was curled up in his soft bed right next to the fire. He sniffed and smiled, urging me to open it. Excited, I grabbed the mouse and clicked on the link which said 'One New Email From BABW' Slowly it opened. I quickly scanned through my other mails until I found the one from BABW. It said

' Dear Miss Glamour Bear,
Cubgratulations on joining the VIB team! We are very pleased to announce that BABW is giving out a special offer to all VIB's!! This month's special code is .... A Throwing Flowers Move! This code can only be used once: 45ghb-af781-27dafge-5665.'

I threw up my cushion towards the celing with joy!! "I'M A VIB!! And I've got a code!!!" I rejoiced loudly. I never knew being a VIB could be so fun and special...!

Next day, it hit me. I'm a VIB, I have tons of credits and I haven't bought any cool BVO clothes yet!! I only had one Pawlettes shirt while my friends had lots of stylish things and Petal my poor dog only had one pair of tatty, broken shoes. Enthusiastically I hauled Petal into my brand new bag and raced down Boulvard Lane and fell right into Bearville Outfitters - this generations fashion store! "Hello my Dear, what would you like?" questioned Miss Marmalade the shopkeeper of Bearville Outfitters.
"I would just like to look around and then maybe buy some clothes for me and Petal - I'm a VIB now!!" I answered. She smiled and I walked off to hunt down some fashion -I-gotta-have-that. After 30 mins of looking and buying I came out of the shop with three shopping bags!! I felt amazed and proud!
Later on when I was lying in bed, staring at my star coated ceiling, I thought about how lucky I was to have gotten the chance to be a VIB for 3 months. I wonder what awaits me in my life of a Very Important Bear....

Hope you like it. Good luck to all!! And btw. the code in the email isn't real just random ;] thanks for this great contest Priscilla!
Back to top Go down
Zellazoom173
building bunny
building bunny
Zellazoom173

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:18 pm

((here i go))
omg i thought
i was going to become a VIB because my mom was going to buy it for my birthday.
i felt bad because my sister was all left out and i was going to get it for a whole 5 months before her, so i decided to suriprise her and her friend on buildabear.
i made a spare name in buildabear and didn't tell them. i then sent them a message saying "this is a stranger to you and maybe to me.i am granting you one wish for anything you want for 2 credits at the outifitters. just reply saying what you want and what color."
my sister came to dinner and asked my mom what she should do. my mom said she would think about it because it was a stranger. i didn't want to tell her. i couldn't tell her so i waited and waited. finally my sister did it. she told my mom and my mom was still a little worried but she let it slide.
i sent them what they both asked for and then added 200 bb to both orders because i knew they were both low on cash. my sister told my mom and my mom was so suriprised that there was nothing the stranger wanted in return. my sister was so happy with her new things and i was too.
i felt happy inside and then i did it again except to a complete real stranger.
i was really happy to be a VIB for once and do this deed and i got many thank-yous, but those were just formal things. what made me happy was seeing the way the people walked about in there new things or displayed the items in their home. i did it again and again and promised myself i would do that every month.

Last edited by Zellazoom173 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alicecoolgirl
junior helper
junior helper
alicecoolgirl

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:16 pm

It was a lovely yet frosty winters day and I peacefully awoke to the sound of the birds, I looked at the clock and relised the time, Oh No I thought to myself, I am gonna be late. I rushed in the shower and had some breakfast.Then out the door i popped, racing to get to the coffee shop to meet my friends. On the way the mailman tryed to stop me, only I was a women on a mission and nothing could stop me. People stopped and were taken a back as I charged at full blast through the streets. Finally I got there and boy was I relieved. "Sorry I am late girls, what did i miss?" I sat down and ordered a Latte, (my favourite).

We all sat down, and they said "Nothing much, only the usual". So we all started to chat very peacefully. " So . . Frankie went on to say " Have you heard about this VIB stuff, its meant to totally rock, I mean like its way totally cool" She countied to rabbit on and we all said " Put a sock in it Frankie!!". She then went on and showed us her new "VIB" backpack, and then suddenly I discovered that all of my bffs had them. As we went out shopping, they walked with pride and everyone stared, I just walked behinde with my orange shapless backpack. I felt so worthless around them.

Later on, my friend Elsie took my aside, she said "I know how you feel Phoebe, being left out isn't nice, maybe ask your parents to buy you a VIB" I thought in my head, " yeah in my dreams, if only i had Elsie's parents, mine don't buy me anything".

After shopping they said lets go to the beach, so when we were at the beach, my friend Grace showed us her beachfront house, they all started to brag about the backpacks, and houses. I got really upset and said, "I think i best be going back to my cub condo, its getting late". All of them were to engrossed in the backpacks that they didn't notice that I had left.

I arrived back at mine, went to the living room (main), I thought to myself, " This VIB thing, is just well silly, I mean it would be nice to have one, only if it makes people this upset, why bother? ".

After many hours of thinking, I noticed I had post, most of them were bills, then I came across a golden envoloped letter, What could it be?

slowly I opened it, i felt like I was trying to find the golden ticket only I had found it, like in charlie and the chocolate factory. I glazed at it and couldn't beleive my eyes, It was a VIB package, I was stunned. And fell straight to the floor.

Soon enough I was at the build a bear workshop at gone midnight, getting and comfirming it. I was over the moon, and making even more friends then ever, Only it didn't last, with in a few weeks i found myself, getting very unkind and a bit of a show off like my friends.

My friends were starting to be mean to me too, so suddenly i woke up to reality, and changed the person i was turning into. I decided to try being nicer and not using my VIB package wrongly and making people sad. So I changed and soon i made new friends and made sure people were my friends because they liked me and not my stuff.

After all that I was glad I got the VIB package, because it taught me a valuable lesson, that friends should like you for who you are not what you got. I was very privalleged to get the package and I am grateful for it. I know it won't last forever only it was nice while it lasted, and I am sure that people will learn a few lesssons, that althought is nice to have the package its doesn't give you the right to act different or for you to look down on other people.

Written By AliceCoolGirl
Back to top Go down
vanessaprecious67
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:12 am

MY TRIP TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Sunday morning and it was also the day I go to go and move to Build A Bearville.We were going to live in whatthey call in Build A Bearville a "Cub Condo". I just couldnt wait,the smell of muffins coming from the coffee shop,the coolest looks at Pawlette Cofur Botique,and the nicest kids and teachers at Bear University.It was all so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got on the train to go to Build A Bearville,I sat next to a
girl named ChloeRocks."Hello,are you going to BuildABearville
too?" she said as I pulled out my map of Build A Bearville.I
turned to look at her,"Ya,im sorta new to BuildABearville"
I turned to look at her."Me Too,im gonna get my own Tv show
and be a celeberty there"she said giving me a smile."Next stop,BuildABearville train station!!!!"said the train conducter.

"Hey,maybe we could be friends or something"I said looking
at Chloe."That would be awesome"she said as she grabbed her
luggage an stood up as I stood up with my backpack on my back.We stepped out of the train into an open train station outside and a building on our left with a statue of a bear named Maxine Clark behind two sets of benches.Me and Chloe sat down as we waited for our relatives in BuildABearville to come and pick us up to take us to our brand new homes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two

I talked to Chloe about my old life,and what I thought Build A Bearville looked like."You should come to my Aunt Maxine's Cub Condo" Chloe said handing me her email
,her phone number,and her Cub Condo address .I took
my backpack and stood in the carline."Beep,Beep" my
Aunt Nikki's Convertable sounded as it pulled up to me.

I walked up to the car and opened the door,my Aunt
Nikki gave me my textbooks and my notebooks for Bear
University."Welcome To Build A Bearville" she said as
I sat down and waved by to Chloe."Looks like you already
go a friend to meet at Bear University" she said smiling.

I looked to my right as we drove past Bear University
where tons of kids were smiling,and Sportsplex where
the BuildABearville Baseball Team was practicing on the
baseball field.The we arrived in the Neigborhood then
we drove down a long road to a Victorian styled house that was pink and so beautiful.This place was gonna change my life forever and ever,and ever,and ever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Three

Once the car stopped in the driveway,I ran to the house and rang the doorbell.My cousin Tiffany opened the door and hugged me within six or seven seconds of the door opening."Kate,I have missed you so much I havent seen you in years and now your gonna come live with me" she said as she took me into the house and showed it.

Tiffany took me upstairs then down a short hallay and in the corner was a large room with two beds,a plasma tv,a laptop,a study desk,a huge closet,and a photograph board.The walls were a light pink with hearts,on the floor was wood that I could see my face on because it was so shiney.I took my things and started putting them on hanger and on shelves in the closet.

Once I was done,we went to the Pawlette Cofur Botique to buy me some new clothes to match my new life here."This would look nice on you" said Tiffany as she held up a pink dress that had no straps and was short to the knees."Cute" I said picking it up and putting in my shopping bag.Then we went to the register where my Uncle Kevin worked as a cashier.He worked at the coffee shop on weekends.I looked up to see him standing there.

Well looky here,we just got a new citzen to this good town"he said as he came from behind the counter to give me a welcoming hug."I missed you so much,Uncle Kevin"I said as he let me down onto the floor."Look how much you have grown up,the last time I saw you you were about 8 years old"he said."Im 13 years old now" I said with a cute smile.He hugged me once again then we went back to my new home.

On the ride home,Uncle Kevin talked about everything thats happened and Cousin Tiffany talked about her classes at Bear University.But there there was so much more to tell and live.But this was the making of another story to tell for generations more and more and more.

Chapter Four

I woke up the very next day,it was a Monday today was my first day at Bear University.I sat up and hit the snooze button on the alarm,I stood and took out a pink shirt that says"Girls Rule,Boys Drool" and put on a pink skirt and pink tennis shoes..My hair was crimped and a dark brown with a pink hairband with a heart attached to the top of the hairband.

I ran downstairs to te kitchen were Tiffany sat wearing a pink sparkly dress with her hair in a ponytail and a ribbon holding up the ponytail with pink tennis shoes.Uncle Kevin was wearing a Business suit and business shoes and a tie.Aunt Nikki was wearing a blue dress with blue dangling earrings and high heels.

Everyone was dressed so differently,I just didnt know what was going on in this house.Did something happen overnight while I was asleep in my room.It was like everyone was changing while I was changing as well.I sat next to Tiffany at the kitchen bar."What is going
on with everyone"I asked her.

"Well im a Bear University cheerleader,Uncle Kevin is getting a job as a reporter for "The Bearville Times",and Aunt Nikki is getting a job as a fashion designer for Pawlette Cofur Botique."she said pointing to everyone as she explained it out to me."WOW" I said to myself in disbelief.This was my new life and it was gonna be so awesome being a famous family in BuildABearville.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

Once we had finished breakfast,me and Tiffany stepped outside and walked to the bus stop as my Aunt Nikki and Uncle Kevin drove to there brand new awesome jobs.Me
and Tiffany just walked down the sidewalk then we found our bus stop on our right.It had a sign,a bench,and also a small shade cover to keep cool and to block the sun.

"I cant believe it"said Tiffany as she stared in a happy
mood."Cant believe what"I asked looking at her phone as
well."Uncle Kevin and Aunt Nikki got the job"she said as
our faces lit up with surprise and happiness.Just then the school bus pulled up.IT WAS A LIMO!!!!! Another reason to love BuildABearville this was getting good!!!!

We stepped inside and were suprised to see 20 children
who were probably popular judging by the way they were
dressed and there version of a school bus."What's Up"
they said waving and handing me a strawberry smoothie.
I sat down next to someone until I noticed it was Chloe!!

"Hiya,Chloe!!!"I said hugging her."Hey BFFL"she said with a smile."I cant wait to see Bear University"I said smiling."Me neither,I can wait to see my spanish teacher
"she said looking at her schduele.I sat my backpack on
the chair next to me.Everything was just changing so
fast,school,family,friends,and now my whole life.

Chapter Six

Once I got to Bear Univerity,I steped out of the limo and found myself looking at an area with three buildings that were same size and same exact shape.They were
so big and beautiful they all had the words,Learning with the nicest teachers in the universe.

There was the Library then the Classroom then there was finally the Gymnasiam."Im gonna be a cheerleader ,are you?"said Chloe pointing to a poster that listed the words"Cheerleading Tryouts Today"."Im gonna be one as
well"I said while we walked to the Classroom.

I stepped into the room and sat at a desk next to Chloe.
"I bet the teacher is a famous person"said Chloe as she
smiled.I turned my attention to the door while smiling.I
then looked at Chloe and she seemed to be more excited
then me.She had an odd look on her face like she really
had to go to the bathroom.I mean really really badly!!!!

A small brown haired woman walked into the classroom
and wrote on the board "Ms.Itzel,Acting and Singing
Teacher"."Hello Class,Im Miss.Itzel and im your Acting
and Singing Teacher"she said.I politely smiled at her.

* The End*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 1:37 pm

I was going to Bearville Insiders! I've heared that's theirs gonna be a new backpack design! I luv my backpacks it's great really cute design! Can't wait to see the new backpacks!

As I walk in the store! I looked at the backpacks hanging in the wall! Surprised wow! I said! I loved them all I can't pick between any of them. There all really nice! So I bought them all with all my fave colors! Each day I go out I wear one of them. I love this new backpacks! Can't wait to see the new ones! Very Happy

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would really like to get a VIB Card! It would be great! and I really like the VIB backpacks!
They are really cute and very nice! so I want to thank priscilla for the awesome contest idea this would be really great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
aj2hip17855
building bunny
building bunny
aj2hip17855

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:35 pm

i picked up my backpack. it was all torn and orange. i NEED another backpack i thought. i went to my buildabears. do you think i need a new backpack? i asked them. yes you do. sparkey said. ok, i'll buy one! i said. i went around buildabearville, finding 10 bear heads. after i found them, bearemy said that he'd enter my name to win a vib backpack! then sparkey fell out of my old backpack. ow! was all she said. are you ok? i asked. sure enough there was a big hole in my packpack. i need to win that membership! i thought. after a day, i heard over the announcement at the jc. bearguide headcorters. aj2hip17855 had just won a vib membership! everyone cheered me. i walked up and there was maxiene, walking out of her office. here you go aj2hip! i smiled and waved. i walked into the store with the backpacks. i was holding sparkey. you choose one i said. she chose a purple one with a flower. i went home and told my babs to go online and order a backpack. they all picked one and i went to the store to pick it up. when i got there, the worker gave me 10 credis! what are these for? i asked. someone left them here, do you know whose they are? no i replied. well, here. he said. wow thanks i said! oh miss! he said. what? you furgot your 5 credits. i smiled and put them in my backpack. i went upsatairs. i bought a home away from home! i went over to it and pur sparkey down to explore. wow was all we said. look at all of the good things i got from a vib! i meet maxiene, got new backpacks, and got a new home! life sure is sweet now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope this story comes true lol =] thank you to the person who gave away the code =]
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:02 pm

I looked out my door this morning. You wanna guess what I saw? I'll just tell you. A V.I.B card! It said: My wildest dreams have come true; How 'bout you. I squealed so loud that Purrcilla hissed, and ran into the bedroom." Oh bother," I said. Now, a V.I.B card to me, is like the golden ticket to Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. I could picture my new backpack on the spot! It would be unique: my very own. Let me tell a little about me. I'm not very rich. I don't have a lot of fancy things. Don't go thinking I'm vain. I don't mind wearing T-shirts and jeans. But there was that baby blue dress that had caught my fancy the other day. Oh, and a vehicle! Oh, I dreamed of zooming in a vechile the first day they came out! I've wanted one so badly! First things First, I have to write a Thank-you card. I'll make HUGE, and put it in the middle of Town Square. And I did just that. Now, I'm zooming around and around on my new vehicle. I will never forget that wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
Chelseaapril57
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:28 pm

One sunny day i woke up feeling tired with watery eyes. I didn't feel like waking up though. I went to the bathroom and did my usual things. Brushing my teeth,taking a shower.. I went downstairs and went to the kitchen. My mom gave me delicious french toast for breakfast. After when i was done i rushed outside to check the mail. "I must be dreaming! Is it really? A V.I.B CARD!" I said. I pulled it right away from my mailbox and quickly told my mom. "MOM MOM MOM!!!! I GOT A V.I.B CARD!" I said. "Thats nice dear." Said my mom. I didn't really think she would care but I care! I ran to the Bearville Outfitters to get a new backpack. My old backpack was all ripped with patches and it didn't really look like i should put my bear in there. I asked the employee, "May I have a backpack? A purple backpack would be perfect!" The employee said, "Sure! We have alot of backpacks to choose from!" I was extremly happy. I was waiting for this moments for about, 4 years! She employee handed me my backpack and said, "Enjoy your new backpack!" I went out of the Bearville Outfitters and stopped. Since I have my V.I.B card, I could buy things i might need! Like, clothes! I rushed back and started looking around of what they have. "Perfect!" I said. It was a dress perfect for school! I went back to the same alley where i gotten my backpack. "Oh! Hi again! Please give me your V.I.B card please!" I handed the employee my V.I.B card and smiled happily. After that i went home. I had to take the bus though. So off I went. I went back home and my mom said, "What did you buy Chelsea?" "Ooh, I new backpack and a dress!" I said. "Let me see after!" My mom said. I rushed up to the stairs and went to my room. "Winter, I got a new backpack!" I said to my bear. My bear clapped and jumped. "Wheres the ride?" Said Winter. "Eh.. Sorry Winter! I forgot about the rides! Next time okay?" I said. "Okay" Said Winter while having her mouth likes it's drooping down. I will never forget about this moment. I'll be having alot of fun with the stuff i have gotten for me, and, my bear, Winter.

The End. I hope you enjoyed my story!
Back to top Go down
CookieCrumbs830
building bunny
building bunny
CookieCrumbs830

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:59 pm

I hope you like it Very Happy :

You know the feeling when you REALLY would want something, but you know you'll never get it??? Well that's how i'm feeling right now. Ever since the VIB subscriptions came out, my parents never considered getting me it for my birthday. But of course, i would be longing and dreaming forever to get my hands on one of those!!! The next day, i realized that there was more to life then just VIB subscriptions. I strolled through Paw Park and fished for a while, and then i headed to the Meadow for a nice picnic. I went to Sportsplex and the Pawforming Arts Center to claim my money, and i also visited Town Square to play the fountain game to await what special prize i would win today. As i traded with BABV citizens, i came to a friend of mine and we just hung out as if it were an ordinary summer day. I always enjoyed the company that was available for me, except today i wasn't really in the mood. . . For some reason, the VIB Subscription addiction was overcoming my mind. I knew that something had to be done. I noticed what was happening to me and sat at home watching my bear have the time of her/his life. I decided that i would take a break from this long wanting disease of mine for the time period.
A couple of months later, i took a quick look out the window on this pretty autumn day. My VIB subscription disease was long gone, but still out there somewhere. I hopped out of bed and prepared my backpack for school. I got dressed and did the whole routine every usual BABV citizen would normally do. I sit at the front of the room on my beary best behavior. The school bell finally rang a few hours later, and i'm free to go home. Before I left though, i skipped on over to the Town Square with my best bud to claim my special prize of the day. I made three wishes. 1 wish on every coin, as each of them landed on the furtastic boat. I wished, i wished really hard that one day i would be able to grab a VIB subscription. . . MY VIB subscription. . . I open my eyes, and i almost fainted. I noticed what was in my hand. . . My beary own VIB Subscription!!! I shouted for joy and ran straight to the virtual BABW to start my furtastic days as a VIB member. The first thing i did as i received the 5 credits, was buy my pawsome Best Bud and Best Bears clothes and accessories. I knew that i could wait another month to get the items i wanted. But i knew that others are more important. ESPECIALLY when it comes to friendship. Smile
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 10:26 am

Contest is now closed.
Please give me time to get the winner picked.
I will announce it in winners section when decision is final!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest   VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIB 3- Month Membership Story Contest
Page 1 of 1