babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST

Go down 
+12
alicecoolgirl
BlakelyScorpio
CutiePieRox
KristinDazzle21
molly
AJBubbles
aj2hip17855
iRachel
HannahGemFriend30
katiebee
Lillybearathlete1
priscillaballerina31
16 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST Empty
PostSubject: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:04 pm

Random Drawing contest Today only!!!!!
Means Do Not Draw a Picture! all entries names put in a hat on pieces of paper and I randomly draw a Paper with name out of a Hat!
Prize 3 Month vib membership
Enter your name on post say why you want membership
All Forum Rules Apply

The Winner is Blakelyscorpio Congrats to You!

Hurry Hurrry Hurry!!

Ends 10:00 Pm Central Time to celebrate our Party!

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:11 pm

Lillybearathlete1

I would love to be a VIB! I have never been one before and if i were a VIB i would be able to benefit more from babv and contribute to babv-lovers with special things that VIB's get. also i would have so much fun being a VIB. VIB's get to do all sorts of thing and get monthly credits. I have gotten 3 credits in total. I have some bearville outfitters items i traded for and gave them my rare things. I would love being able to have a ride! I never went on a ride before. In conclusion, I would love to be a VIB.

Thanks so much Priscilla!
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
katiebee
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
katiebee

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:16 pm

Well i live far away from babw and i can't go and buy one and they are to much money also it would be so cool to have tons of Back packs that i made i could have credits to get rides and so much more lots of my friends have vib and it would make me jump up and down if i had one
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:24 pm

HannahGemFriend30

I would really want a 3 months VIB Membership because I do live far away from BABW too and I can't afford one. My parents said it cost to much. Having a VIB Membership would be nice because it includes free credits, bearbills and ofcourse all those lovely backpacks! Which are really cute!!

and I also want to thank Priscilla for the contest because this would give everyone a chance of having their own VIB Membership!
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: ~GabyPawfectPal   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:02 pm

I would LOVE to get a VIB package because I have never gotten one before, and it seems like a WHOLE lot of fun! Smile
It would be awesome to change my backpack. The one I have now is getting kind of old, but that doesn't mean I don't like it! Smile
I really can't buy credits, either and I barely get to buy credits online.
I also don't live near a Build-A-Bear Workshop, because I live in a small town. The closest BABW is about 30-35 miles away. Sad
The monthly prizes are awesome, too! I REALLY want the VIB couch if I can still get it. I would love to get the other prizes, also!

Thank you for reading! That was my entry ^up there^, in purple! Smile Good luck, everyone!
Thank you Priscilla (or whoever gave it for the contest) for donating your VIB package!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:31 pm

ZoeyZoom1324

I already am a VIB but today i dont want this ! I want this to give it to a friend of mine the most loyal trustful friend i could ask for. She REALLY wants this so id love to give it to her.
Back to top Go down
aj2hip17855
building bunny
building bunny
aj2hip17855

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:34 pm

i would LOVE to win a VIB code for my sister. i just won one but she's so jealous. if i do win this i would totally give it to her. we can never go to babv because we're busy. good luck everyone! =]
Back to top Go down
AJBubbles
Jr. Assistant
Jr. Assistant
AJBubbles

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:42 pm

AJBUBBLES

I would let to becom a vib so i can have backpack colors to mach my outfits.
Back to top Go down
molly
junior helper
junior helper
molly

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:53 pm

Molly

I would really love to have a membership!
Iv'e never had one and the stuff you get is soo cool!
It would mean so much to me!
Normally I can't afford a VIB because there expensive.

Good Luck to everyone! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearville.co.cc
KristinDazzle21
fluffy member
fluffy member
KristinDazzle21

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:58 pm

Kristin(:
-
I have my fingers crossed! I've never ever been a VIB before- my mom won't let me buy the card thingy.Can't afford it....(issues)This would b an awshum bday present-eep! (: 2 b a VIB 4 3 months would b a dream come true!!! I would b ever so grateful! <3
Have a great weekend!-kristin

Last edited by KristinDazzle21 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CutiePieRox
building bunny
building bunny
CutiePieRox

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 3:38 pm

CutiePieRox

My friend Cali would be happy and my grandparents ( I don't live with my parents : ( ) aren't the richest people in our neighborhood ( we are really poor and I may have to sell my BABs : ( ). So this would mean a lot.

Also thanks so much to whoever donated $15, of thier money, to buy and donate this prize Smile
Back to top Go down
BlakelyScorpio
building bunny
building bunny
BlakelyScorpio

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:04 pm

BlakelyScorpio

A few reasons I would want a V.I.B. is because, well, I've never had one!! Right now, my family can't buy much, just our essentials.. and you know, anything involving BAB'S are not essentials.. and other reasons are I've always wanted one!! All those cool shapes you can choose from for your bacpacks instead of that orange one, and you get extra points when you play games which would give me more money which i need badly.. lol and i'd also pay back my friends with credits because they've boughten me lots of thing because I literally NEVER had credits!!

Thanks to whoever spent $15 for the V.I.B card!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alicecoolgirl
junior helper
junior helper
alicecoolgirl

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:12 pm

Alicecoolgirl

I would love to be a VIB, I mean its what i have always dreamt for.
My parents don't have enough money to get me a VIB package as I am 1of10 and with the hard times with money my family put feeding us first and what little money that is left goes on stuff for my disabled brother . I also live about a 100miles away from my nearest store and we have only been to a BABW like twice. I never really get anything nice that is mine it is always shared with my brothers or sisters. If i won it would be so special and i would fly over the moon and back again. It would be like finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow for me. Recently

Good luck to everyone, and may someones dreams come true. Thanks to the person who donated the VIB card.

Alice
Back to top Go down
Chelseaapril57
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:01 pm

Chelseaapril57

I would love to be a V.I.B! My parents won't let me get a V.I.B. They said it's a waste of money. They would always be mad when i asked them to buy it for me. But no, they never bought it for me. I live close to BABW. Well about a 10 min drive. But still when i go to the mall my parents would always say NO. Which makes me mad. I only got 1 bear for Christmas. That's all the bears i have.
Back to top Go down
Zellazoom173
building bunny
building bunny
Zellazoom173

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm

i want to be VIB because i think it would be fun and i would love to share my wealth that i would get from it.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaCrystal119
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:28 pm

I wish to be a VIB Member because they access up awesome things. Its great to be one, everyone would like to be one. They give you credits & bearbills every month until your Membership is over. Who wouldn't like to be one? Cool
Back to top Go down
AshleyLuv2Dance166
fluffy member
fluffy member
AshleyLuv2Dance166

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:07 pm

Hi! Hope its not too late, idk what time 10 central is..anyways,

I would LOVE a VIB membearship so I can get more credits to buy things for my bears and I. I'd also like it to get a cool backpack. It would be awesome and mean a lot to me. Thanks and this is beary generous of you:)
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:16 pm

Contest Is Closed and Winner has been announced
in Contest winners Section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST   3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3-MONTH VIB MEMBERSHIP ONE DAY ONLY CONTEST
Page 1 of 1