babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage

Go down 
+4
AshleySassy148
BritLiveLifeLove
Lillybearathlete1
priscillaballerina31
8 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage Empty
PostSubject: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:37 pm

Finally Prize delivered on July 7th at 6:00 pm

Please do not move this post due to technical difficulties Ashley can't log into bearville and I am waiting to hear back from her when she can log in
Congrats to Ashleysassy148!!
Here is Ashleysassy148 winning story:One night, Alice was in her porch watching the stars twinkle in the sky. She sighed and said, "How come my wishes never come true? Am I not worth those wishes?" She started to go back to her room when she saw the reflection of a shooting star in her glass door. She ran back to her porch and thought to herself, "This is my last chance! Go, Alice." She closed her eyes and bowed her head. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes. She started going back to her room. When she got to bed, she knew everything would be different when she wakes up.

The next morning, it was her singing contest. It was a very exclusive contests that whoever the winner has a chance to be part of the singing world. She knew she'd win. She believed in herself. So they went to the contest and started fixing her up. She was so nervous and confident at the same time. She waited for her turn and after a few minutes, she was next. While she was walking to the stage, she kept saying to herself, "You can do this, Alice. I know you can. I believe in you."

When she got to the stage, she got sooo nervous that she almost cried. But she didn't because it was her dream and it was what she wanted the most. When she looked at the judges table, she saw her most favorite singer ever - Demi Lovato! She stared at her for awhile, and Demi smiled at her motioning her to start. And she did. She got confidence because her favorite singer was there.

After her performance, everybody gave her a standing ovation! Even the judges gave her standing ovation too. She was so good that almost everyone liked it!

While waiting for the winners, she prayed and prayed for her to win. She was lying down on her desk when she heard her name over the mic, "Alice Greene!" She was so shocked and came down to the stage and got her prize and said her speech, "I am very very very thankful for this award. I have been dreaming of this day and night and I can't believe that I'm holding it now! I am so happy. And I couldn't have done this without my inspiration - Miss Demi Lovato." Demi went up the stage and hugged her and ever since then, she kept her trophy in a case insider her own dressing room in the singing world. She was now a singer! She cherished everything she had and never gave up her dreams.

I guess, she was worth her wishes after all. Especially, her wish to win the contest and be a singer.

THE END~

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:38 pm

Cubgratulations Ashley!
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:28 pm

Aww i never ever won a contest Sad Sad Will good job Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AshleySassy148
building bunny
building bunny
AshleySassy148

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Wow! Are you serious? :O
Thank you, Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:25 pm

Congratz Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
AbbyArtsy78
junior helper
junior helper
AbbyArtsy78

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:36 pm

awesome Congratz!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleland.com
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 pm

Your Story was great I just read it!
Well Done!
congratulations! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:18 am

Yay! Congrats Ashley!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
AshleySassy148
building bunny
building bunny
AshleySassy148

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:07 am

I can log in now as what we have discussed in our PM's.
Just waiting for out schedule's to match. (:
Back to top Go down
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:47 am

Pawsome news!!maybe today at 4:30 central??
Back to top Go down
AshleySassy148
building bunny
building bunny
AshleySassy148

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:43 am

I already receive my prize!
Thanks so much Priscilla! (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage   Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winner of Purple Hannah Montanna Stage
Page 1 of 1