babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest

Go down 
+4
HannahGemFriend30
GoalieBear
BritLiveLifeLove
priscillaballerina31
8 posters
AuthorMessage
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest Empty
PostSubject: Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest   Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:05 pm

Win this Great Interactive Purple Retired Hannah Montanna Stage
Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest Hannahstage
When you click on it in your condo you play a purple hannah Montanna Guitar
Contest Starts: May 16
Contest Ends: June 1st

The Winner is Ahleysassy148! Congrats!!
[b]Rules:

1.Follow All Forum Rules
2.Write a story of a new singer you invent and how they suddenly become discovered and famous!
3.Do Not copy other Peoples stories
4.Do Not Pm me saying someone copied your story I will read them all and be able to tell myself who copied if they do.

Have fun and Good Luck to all! cheers

Family Emergency Have to go out of town contest will now end June 1st!

Last edited by Camilla on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : have to go out of town)
Back to top Go down
BritLiveLifeLove
junior helper
junior helper
BritLiveLifeLove

PostSubject: Re: Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest   Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Hey i said to this singer named Justin Bieber He looked at me and said your a fan or your a Famous? said Justin A fan! I said with a big smile so then he asked me if i wanted to be Famous. i said that Maybe so then we went to a store then we went to a discovered land! with a great name so we went there and we live happy ever after Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest   Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:28 pm

For me it was a hard time, I didnt have too much money.Every saturday, I go to the restaurant on the block and perform for money. I didnt notice one day the BIGEST guy in the music industrie was eating at a table watching me ! After the show, he came up to me and asked who I was. I said a girl with a big dream to be famous and i smiled. He gave me a card to call him to have my dream. I called and now many kids look up to me not only as a singer but also as a hero.

Now I just wanted to add ive been looking for this item fro a long period.Thank you

Last edited by zoeyzoom1324 on Wed May 19, 2010 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest   Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:13 pm

there was once a girl who lived in a village and everynight she sang to her grandparents... eachday was a diffrent song. her grandparent's were very ill and they loved her singing. so one day there was a talent show and the girl tried out to see what they think. so she sang her grandparent's favorite song. and she won 1 place she was happy and showed her family the trophe they were so proud of her. luckily the principal got her singing on tape and he put it on tv. she was so embarresed but everybody loved her. a record producer recoginized her so he went to her house and asked if she can record it and she was on the radio months after that she started writing her own songs and prefroming and at every concert her grandparents were always backstage even though they were ill they still wanted to be there for her. she was the luckiest girl in her village Very Happy

Last edited by Sage on Mon May 17, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HannahGemFriend30
Administrator
Administrator
HannahGemFriend30

PostSubject: Re: Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest   Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:19 pm

Dear Diary,

I've always been wanting to be a singer. I love singing it's my passion.. I really hope I get famous someday... I would really like to experience this oopurtunity and share it to my family..

Sincerely,
Abby

One day their was a girl named Abby who love singing. She started singing when she was 3 years old and have been singing ever since... Her mom incourage her in singing because she knew she had talent and want her daughter to share it.

One day when their was singing contest in her town. Her mom told her to join. but Abby was to shy. she didn't want to. When she realize that this is her oppurtunity of her dreams to come true so Abby joined the contest. The next day was the contest she sang a song that inspired her heart which is " Love Story " by her favorite singer Taylor Swift during the contest everything was video tape and was posted in youtube after a few weeks... There was a famous singer came to Abby's house guess who? Taylor Swift. Abby was so shocked Taylor Swift was her favorite singer.. Taylor invited Abby to do a record with her... A few months a lot of producers have been intersted in Abby they think she's the next big thing.. That's when Abby's life changed..
and Her dreams finally came true... Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.buildabearrocks.niceboard.net
AshleySassy148
building bunny
building bunny
AshleySassy148

PostSubject: Re: Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest   Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:13 pm

One night, Alice was in her porch watching the stars twinkle in the sky. She sighed and said, "How come my wishes never come true? Am I not worth those wishes?" She started to go back to her room when she saw the reflection of a shooting star in her glass door. She ran back to her porch and thought to herself, "This is my last chance! Go, Alice." She closed her eyes and bowed her head. After a few minutes, she opened her eyes. She started going back to her room. When she got to bed, she knew everything would be different when she wakes up.

The next morning, it was her singing contest. It was a very exclusive contests that whoever the winner has a chance to be part of the singing world. She knew she'd win. She believed in herself. So they went to the contest and started fixing her up. She was so nervous and confident at the same time. She waited for her turn and after a few minutes, she was next. While she was walking to the stage, she kept saying to herself, "You can do this, Alice. I know you can. I believe in you."

When she got to the stage, she got sooo nervous that she almost cried. But she didn't because it was her dream and it was what she wanted the most. When she looked at the judges table, she saw her most favorite singer ever - Demi Lovato! She stared at her for awhile, and Demi smiled at her motioning her to start. And she did. She got confidence because her favorite singer was there.

After her performance, everybody gave her a standing ovation! Even the judges gave her standing ovation too. She was so good that almost everyone liked it!

While waiting for the winners, she prayed and prayed for her to win. She was lying down on her desk when she heard her name over the mic, "Alice Greene!" She was so shocked and came down to the stage and got her prize and said her speech, "I am very very very thankful for this award. I have been dreaming of this day and night and I can't believe that I'm holding it now! I am so happy. And I couldn't have done this without my inspiration - Miss Demi Lovato." Demi went up the stage and hugged her and ever since then, she kept her trophy in a case insider her own dressing room in the singing world. She was now a singer! She cherished everything she had and never gave up her dreams.

I guess, she was worth her wishes after all. Especially, her wish to win the contest and be a singer.

THE END~
Back to top Go down
alicecoolgirl
junior helper
junior helper
alicecoolgirl

PostSubject: Re: Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest   Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 2:45 pm

One sunny morning, music came floating through the air. The singer was none other then a lonely little girl, who dreamed of being popular and dreamed of being noticed. This girls name was sapphire, as in the gemstone, only sapphire felt nothing like the gem, she felt worthless and always got picked on.

Sevaral months later sapphire was building up the courage to enter a singing contest. She knew in her heart that she could do it, be someone and not be a failure like all her class mates had portrayed her to be.

The day of the contest had arrived. Sapphire walked onto the stage and gleamed at the audience, she knew this was her chance. She started to sing and the crowd were speachless. When she had finished she ran off the stage and jumped up into the air.

Sadly her efforts in the contest were not good enough for first place, she came a very well deserved second. As she walked off the stage and into her dressing room, she was over the moon. When she reached to dressing room she was amazed to see that the teen pop senstation Justin Bieber was sat there on her chair and started to talk to her, he started to say how he loved her music. Then he offered her a record deal, sapphire suddenly with out thought said yes. And from that moment forward, she was a successful pop singer, and as for those bullies they never said another word to her. They knew they had done wrong, and for once, sapphire could look down on them, only she was kind and forgave them and she was not only populaur now but she had made something of her life. And of course had a record deal with Justin Bieber.

The end
Back to top Go down
Fawn
fluffy member
fluffy member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest   Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:53 am

Working as Lola in a poor life. Every day she will wake up to the sound of birds and start to clean the shed and gather water from the old well. Her parents were very rude and didnt care about her at all. She walked up to the old day this very day and singing with the birds a little song. One by one, people gathered around her and were touched by her heart-breaking song. Many people cheered her on and eventaully she became as famous. But Lolas parents werent happy and wanted all her wealth to their selves. Lola was happily moved to a kind pair of foster parents and her life changed. She has won many contests and has been treated well. Her first song was for her parents " Sorry ". It was very heart-breaking and people just wanted to cry. But Lola started to rock herself up with some rock music! Yay!
Back to top Go down
Abbie
building bunny
building bunny
Abbie

PostSubject: Re: Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest   Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:07 am

I was going to a Hannah Montana concert and I couldn't belive it!I got dressed up like Hannah and I set off down the street. It was a breezy day and my wig was flapping about! I finally reached the Pawforming Arts Centre. I showed the body guard my ticket and he let me in. I took my seat and was ready for the show to begin! Hannah Montana came crashing on the stage with her hit single "Best of Both Worlds". I got up in my seat and started to clapping along. She asked for a membear of the audience to come up. She picked me! Me out of these hundreds of people me! I came onto the stage and we sang "Ice-Cream Freeze" together. She told everyone to clap for me when we had finished and she told me to meet her back stage for a beary special prize! I couldn't belive it! When the show was finished Hannah or should I say Miley told me to come up with her and she led me back stage. There stood in front of me was a Hannah Montana stage! She told me her body guards would bring to my house by tomorrow! I hugged Miley and she hugged me back. This was the begining of a TRUE friendship!
The next day a truck and a limo were parked outside my cub condo. The door bell rung and I rushed to the door. There was Miley! I huged her tightly and she did the same. "Come in! Come in!" I said. I let her sit down and brought in my hannah cake which I had made all night perfecting it! She smiled and began to eat a piece with me. Then when we had finished the stage was in order! I rushed up onto it and began playing the guitar while singing mine and Miley's song "Ice-Cream Freeze" we swapped and she did the same! We did that all day and Miley at the end asked me to a sleep-over I said yes and we had the best sleep-over EVER!
Back to top Go down
http://thebearvillezoo.friendhood.net/forum.htm
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

PostSubject: Re: Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest   Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Contest is closed. Please give me time to read though all the entries a few times and decide later today I will announce winner. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest   Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retired Hannah Montana Stage Story Writing Contest
Page 1 of 1