babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0 Empty
PostSubject: Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0   Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 am

Please Read Rule number 4 again. It must be followed sorry. It is not fair for other contestants who are following the contest rules and is easier for the contest host to count them all if contest entries are all in same place! ~ballerina

Please Read Rules Carefully and Follow All instructions
Starts June 15, 2010 Ends June 20th at 3:00 Pm central time!!
Rules:
1.You just enter your name on this contest post saying I will post my stories
2.You Must post the most short stories in the Amazing Writing section
3.Each story you post must be of at least 30 words long and it has to make sense not just random words

4. You must post all your short stories on this Post I created in Amazing Writing section for it to count!!!
https://babv-lovers.forumotion.net/amazing-writing-f39/post-the-most-short-stories-here-t1659.htm#13011

5. You must follow all forum rules.
6. Do not comment on others stories on the post
7. No specific story theme required just write what you like to write about
!

Don't post Execpt the Staff Please.
Camilla may come on this thread once or twice to recover my Piki The Panda Story.
Zoey's Story's So Far:
Piki The Panda
Coco the Puppy
Lucky the Cat
Hammy the Hamster
Zoey's Life
Zoey's Dream
Piki the Panda got deleted but Camilla will try to recover it, that was Story 1/Chapter 1. Priscilla already saw it and said it counts.

Coco the Puppy Story 2/Chapter 2.
One day Coco the Puppy was sniffing around with his pitch black nose around his owner, Jade. Coco had Chocolate Brown Fur, Minstrel Brown eyes and a cheeky Cheesy Grin.

A cold winter day came and it was snowing very badly. Clouds and Snow covered the flaming sun that was trying to push it's way out of the thick clouds. Coco got a very bad cold and had to stay in his kennel, howling and prowling.

Jade felt very sorry for the poor Coco and comforted him whenever she could. She fed him spoonfuls of Dog Food and mouthfuls of water, and she touched his warm head to see if he was feeling very better.

He was nearly just normal! Jade was so proud, tears fluttering in her Jade green eyes, mouth wobbling like a neighing horse. The next day,
Coco was better again. He was tucked up, nearly eager to be outside again. The End

Last edited by priscillaballerina31 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : must follow contest rules and post in thread I created for contest)
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleworld.com/forum.htm
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0   Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:18 pm

Lucky the Cat.
Once upon time in a faraway land there lived a Superstar cat called Lucky who was orange and white and lived in a dead tree.
He wore pitch black sunglasses and was very cool.
One day when he was walking down a street a girl named Priscilla came up to him and smiled a very nice smile. She wanted to keep Lucky! What a micricle! So Lucky came home to Priscilla's house and her mom was very pleased as Priscilla and her family loved cats.
They had one cat who was called Butterball who looked like peanut butter and another called buddy, and lots more.
Lucky grew very ill and Priscilla was sad. He was coughing like mad and Mom told Priscilla too stay away in case she got Lucky's illness.
The next day, Lucky was laying in bed looking very poorly and weak.
After a few years Lucky was 14 and Priscilla took him too the vet. The vet said Lucky had been fainting without knowing. He was too die in a few days. Mom woke Priscilla up the next day. She said Lucky was up in heaven and was dead. He was very safe there and she knew it. The End

Hammy the Hamster
One day Hammy was spinning around in his hamster wheel and squeaking to his owner, Alice. Alice watching her favourite TV Show Konchiwa Hello! Alice was very happy as she was getting a Parrot for her birthday. She went over to Hammy and gave him some food.
She petted and brushed him and cleaned his cage. Hammy was let out for a walk around the room. He went to Alice's Room and jumped on her bed until Alice's mum caught him. Alice's Birthday was coming and Alice was very excited. She couldn't wait to get her parrot! The next day, Alice's Birthday came. Happy Birthday, Mum and Dad said.
She opened her first present. A parrot cage! This proved she was getting a parrot. The second present Alice opened. Squarking! She had got a parrot, yippee! She took it into his room and kissed him. As for Hammy, he was given to the next door neighbors.
Back to top Go down
Mousie
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
Mousie

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0   Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Zoey's Life Story 5!
Hi, I'm Zoey. I'm a member of Babv-Lovers and it rocks. This is a story of my life.
Today on Babv lovers was cool! I was talking to Ballerina and Alice on the Chatbox. They were talking about Parrots and Cats. Whats your fave animal? Mine's a cat, so is Ballerina's. Ballerina sent me a soccer outfit and shoes in bearmail. Thanks, Ballerina! On buildabearville, I went to the Sportsplex and took the sports thingybob quiz and played the backstage game.
Oh, then I went to the gym on buildabearville to get flexed muscles lol. Next I hit the stage with AlexRocker on Buildabearville to play 5 games with him. I won! We played Bear to Bear Tug of War/Baseball/Soccer that is 3 games so far and we played Snap and Snap again.

Zoey's Dream Story 6!
One day Zoey.....
Never mind! This is Zoey's Dream. I'm Zoey of Babv lovers, it rocks. This is my dream. Wanna hear? Okay, here it goes. Hi! My dream is to be a writer, what about you? I like to write books, you can see my other stories on here because I love writing stories. AlexRocker and I shared dreams. His dream was to be a Site Owner as popular as Buildabearville. He had a bad headache so I left him alone. The books I've wrote school and here are called...One day Zoey tells the books she has wrote, they rock and they are here now......Zoey's Dream, Zoey's life, Hammy The Hamster, Lucky the Cat, Coco the Dog, Piki the Panda, Ghost Busters, The Amazing Pebble...lots more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0   Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zoey's Spare Thread for the Panda Writing Story Contest.0
Page 1 of 1