babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Warriors The Rp Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Warriors The Rp Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

Warriors The Rp

Go down 
+2
Lillybearathlete1
chelseacool10
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:51 pm

You have permission to do this. Please add to the rules not to make it gory. After that you may start. I can't wait to join! Thank you for giving them credit
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors

This rp is based on the book by erin hunter.Its about 4 clans Fireclan,Moonclan,Darkclan,and ligtningclan.

~I give webkinzbear on BI credit for the rp ~

Rules

1.() use these when not rping

2.Can have a mate

3.Listen to the rules

4.No powerplaying

5.Have fun with the rp!

6.you can fight but don't make it gory

7.If your a leader have star at the end like whitestar

8.For an apprentice name its heatherpaw something like that

9.Can have as many cats as you want but as long as you can handle them

Forum for charachter

Cat Name:

Color of cats eyes:

Color of fur:

Female or male?:

Clan(If you want to be a loner put no clan):

Moonclan

Leader:

Whitestar

Deputy:
Dewleaf

Medicine cat:
SpottedTalon

Medicine Cat apprentice:
Liveheart

Warriors:

Goldentail

Deadfeather

Mosspool

Rainfur

Ghostflight

Apprentices:

Heatherpaw

Sharppaw

Queens:

Elders:

Fireclan

Leader:
Diamondstar

Deputy:

Bluetail

Medicine cat:
Rosepelt

Medicine cat apprentice:

Warriors:
Sharpfang

Apprentices:

Queens:

Moonfeather

Elders:

Darkclan

Leader:
Hawkstar

Deputy:
Darkheart

Medicine cat:
Frosttail
Medicine cat apprentice:

Warriors:
Silverheart

Hawkwing

Darkcloud

Apprentices:

Queens:

Elders:

Stonefur

Lightningclan

Leader:
Sunstar

Deputy:
Pantherfang

Medicine cat:
Sparrowpelt
Medicine cat apprentice:
Longwhisker

Warriors:

Sharpclaw

Blackjet

Greyfeather

Thorntail

Heatherpelt

Apprentices:
Whitepaw

Queens:

Elders:

~Starclan~

~Loners/Rouges~

~Members~

~Chelseacool10~

Whitestar~Moonclan
Spottedtalon~moonclan
Goldentail~moonclan
Deadfeather~moonclan
Heatherpaw~moonclan
sharpaw~moonclan
Bluetail~Fireclan
Pantherfang~Lightningclan
SharpClaw~Lightningclan
Silverheart~Darkclan
Sparrowpelt~Lightningclan
Greyfeather~Lightningclan
Blackjet~Lightningclan
Whitepaw~Lightningclan
Hawkstar~Darkclan

~Lillybearathlete1~

Sunstar~lightningclan

Liveheart~Moonclan

Darkheart~Darkclan

Priscillaballerina31

Longwhiskers~Lighntingclan

~Jordan~

Dewleaf~Moonclan

~Prettyperfect~
Diamondstar~Fireclan

Rosepelt~Fireclan

Thorntail~Lightningclan

Heatherpelt~Lightningclan

Mosspool~Moonclan

Rainfur~Moonclan

Sharpfang~Fireclan

Hawkwing~Darkclan

Frosttail~Darkclan

Darkcloud~Darkclan

~jorjeea~

Ghostflight~Moonclan

Fireclan news:

Darkclan news:

Moonclan news:

~Gathering~
We will have a gathering once we get more leaders,warriors,and apprentices

Aproved by~AJBubbles

Last edited by chelseacool10 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:57 am; edited 23 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Cat Name: Sunstar

Color of cats eyes: An electric blue

Color of fur: a tabby cat with bright orange and faded yellow fur

Female or male?: Female

Clan(If you want to be a loner put no clan): lightning clan

((pawsome RP!))

Last edited by Lillybearathlete1 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://funinbearville.friendhood.net/
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:17 pm

(Well you can't put socks down it has to be like jaystar or goldenstar something like that can you change it lilly?How about Blackstar or darkstar or something like that?)
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:25 pm

((ok how about Sunstar?))
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:27 pm

(that's perfect Very Happy Let me go add you to the clan Smile )
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:30 pm

((ok. want to RP now?))
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:34 pm

I woke up i looked around sun was shining through the warriors den I got to my paws and padded out of the den.I looked around the fresh kill pile was full i padded over to it i picked up a squirrel i walked over to the leaders den."Sunstar',i meowed.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm

chelseacool10 wrote:
I woke up i looked around sun was shining through the warriors den I got to my paws and padded out of the den.I looked around the fresh kill pile was full i padded over to it i picked up a squirrel i walked over to the leaders den."Sunstar',i meowed.

I bowed my head to my young deputy. I then ate, i loved being leader. My orange and yellow fur glistened in the sun. After i ate half of it i nudged it over to pantherfang. I gave a big yawn showing off my fangs. I then sat down and watched pantherfang eat.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:45 pm

I dipped my head in respect I took a bite of the squirrel,"How have you been Sunstar',i meowed in between bites.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:47 pm

chelseacool10 wrote:
I dipped my head in respect I took a bite of the squirrel,"How have you been Sunstar',i meowed in between bites.

"Relatively good," i said licking my paw. "And you?" i asked my trustworthy deputy. I was glad she was second in command, if something were ever to happen to me she would make a great leader. Soon i would like to go hunting, i felt as though the childrens were a little hungry.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 5:53 pm

"I'm Fine',i meowed.I finished up the squirrel,"We should check the borders to see if Darkclan is trespassing'.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:02 pm

chelseacool10 wrote:
"I'm Fine',i meowed.I finished up the squirrel,"We should check the borders to see if Darkclan is trespassing'.

I nodded in agreement. I then walked out of the deputy and leader den and jogged at a light place to the creek that rounded around our property. The creek was not a complete circle, there was one split that had a tree that was carved with the lightning sign, the mark of our clan. A talented cat did it. I smiled as i looked at our beautiful land.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:09 pm

I padded after Sunstar.I sniffed the air their was nothing new to report then i caughted a ufamilar scent,"Darkclan',i spatted.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:05 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
I padded after Sunstar.I sniffed the air their was nothing new to report then i caughted a ufamilar scent,"Darkclan',i spatted.

I spit at the ground. They were our natural enemies. I walked into the center and flicked my tail a signal for her to follow. I gave the fighting cry and awaited for a response. As the leader, i still had to go, even if i was female.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:18 am

I followed after sunstar i saw a dark blue she cat she had a squirrel in her mouth.I unsheathed my claws,"Your on our territory',i meowed angrily.The she cat dropped the squirrel,"We need fresh kill',meowed the she cat.I hissed angrily,"Leave now'!
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:25 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
I followed after sunstar i saw a dark blue she cat she had a squirrel in her mouth.I unsheathed my claws,"Your on our territory',i meowed angrily.The she cat dropped the squirrel,"We need fresh kill',meowed the she cat.I hissed angrily,"Leave now'!

I saw where my deputy was standing. "Leave," i also hissed. I took an intimidating step closer. I bared my fangs and waited for him to back away. I still had an intimidating look on my face and my nose was scrunched up so i could show more of my fangs.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:30 am

I growled at the leader,"Fine',i meowed.I got to my paws and ran into the bushes.

I sighed when we had a gathering we would have to tell the leader of darkclan to stop hunting in our territory.I looked at sunstar,"If they keep on hunting in our territory we will have to have a battle right'?
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:47 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
I growled at the leader,"Fine',i meowed.I got to my paws and ran into the bushes.

I sighed when we had a gathering we would have to tell the leader of darkclan to stop hunting in our territory.I looked at sunstar,"If they keep on hunting in our territory we will have to have a battle right'?

I nodded in agreement. "The darkclan should stay on our territory as we stay on ours. If they do not leave i'd be happy to join in battle," i smirked. The darkclan were our natural enemies and they refused to listen to the treaties. They never could accept a compromise. I turned away and walked over to the den of my warriors. I gave a bark for them and waited.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 am

I saw sparrowpelt emerge from the medicine cat den,"What's going on',sparrowpelt meowed.Sharpclaw walked out of the warriors den he was still sleepy.I sat down next to sunstar."Darkclan was hunting on our territory',i said to sparrowpelt.Sparrowpelt's eyes widened,"This means battle',she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:20 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
I saw sparrowpelt emerge from the medicine cat den,"What's going on',sparrowpelt meowed.Sharpclaw walked out of the warriors den he was still sleepy.I sat down next to sunstar."Darkclan was hunting on our territory',i said to sparrowpelt.Sparrowpelt's eyes widened,"This means battle',she hissed.

"Yes," i meowed. "You must prepare," i said. I then stalked away over to my private den where i prepared for battle. I first had an empty meal of grass because Darkclan has finished all of our nuts and berrys. I then started licking myself. I didn't want to get even more diriter.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 am

"I'm going to get some herbs ready just incase if anyone gets hurt',meowed sparrowpelt.She padded into the medicine den and disspeared by the blackness.I turned toward sharpclaw,"Want to go on border patrol',i asked.Sharpclaw nodded we padded toward the entrance and ran into the forest toward the border.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:00 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
"I'm going to get some herbs ready just incase if anyone gets hurt',meowed sparrowpelt.She padded into the medicine den and disspeared by the blackness.I turned toward sharpclaw,"Want to go on border patrol',i asked.Sharpclaw nodded we padded toward the entrance and ran into the forest toward the border.

After giving myself a nice bath and eating my grass i decided to check on the border patrol. I had my warriors on patrol considering we might advance and attack on the Darkclan. I silently followed them. I had no intention of being seen. I was not making a sound as i crawled through the thick grass and then pounced on sharpclaw. I gave him a swat to the face, "Listen," i told him. I then crawled off and ran over to the medicine den.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:44 am

I looked at sharpclaw i shrugged,"I don't no what that was for',i meowed.We walked around our terriotory to see if their were any loners or darkclan cats that were hunting in our territory.

I looked up from my herbs i saw Sunstar,"What's the matter',i meowed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Lillybearathlete1
rockin' officer
rockin' officer
Lillybearathlete1

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:52 am

chelseacool10 wrote:
I looked at sharpclaw i shrugged,"I don't no what that was for',i meowed.We walked around our terriotory to see if their were any loners or darkclan cats that were hunting in our territory.

I looked up from my herbs i saw Sunstar,"What's the matter',i meowed nervously.

"There will be a battle soon," i said, "I sense it," i finished. I then checked on all of our supplies. Everything seemed to be in order except we were missing one jar. "What happened?" i asked twitching my tail to the direction of the jar. I looked at the cat. I looked her straight in the eyes with my electric blue eyes shining.
Back to top Go down
chelseacool10
junior helper
junior helper
chelseacool10

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:54 am

(They don't have jars they have leaf packets instead cause they live in the wild )

"I'm going out to find it now Sunstar',i meowed nervously.I bowed my head in respect and padded out of my medicine den.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Warriors The Rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors The Rp   Warriors The Rp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors The Rp
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
babv-lovers  :: Having Fun! :: Role Playing-
Jump to: