babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
The Jenner Girls Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
The Jenner Girls Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

The Jenner Girls

Go down 
    2 posters
    AuthorMessage
    CaitlynGroovy
    junior helper
    junior helper
    CaitlynGroovy

The Jenner Girls Empty
    PostSubject: The Jenner Girls   The Jenner Girls I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:36 pm

It's me,my mom and my sisters Katie,Charlotte,Robyn,Ava and Ellis.We sound like a girl band but were not we are a big family.My name is Jasmine and I'm 10,Charlotte is 12,Katie is 14,Ellis is 15, Ava is 15 and Robyn is 16...
    But can we save Ellis and Jasmine in time?

Moving house wasn't my thing the other girls loved it but we always had to swap rooms and I miss my friends when we move but as my mom says I'm nearly as old as my sisters.

"Your nuts Jasmine everyone wants to move apart from you,Robyn is leaving her boyfriend to move to new York your leaving nothing but your friends." Ava shouted.

Robyn laughed and said "watch your lip Ava or I won't move".
    I liked Robyn and Ellis there the nice sisters but Robyn is older than us all so she's more mature and she can have her own room it's quite unfair but I like sharing sometimes if I get scared which is not likely..

I thought about everything and started crying but when I stopped crying it was time to move,Mom and Robyn have been up in the night talking about mom's new
    baby,I can't keep up with my own sisters.

Robyn was first in the home moving van,once we all set of we got restless all of us.
    "Mom me and Charlotte are hungry we want lunch" Katie said,"Katie and Charlotte all use do is moan,think about Jasmine,Robyn,Ava and Ellis care about them" mum
    Sighed.I thought about Katie and Charlotte but I can't blame mom for saying that,they are drama queens.

Finally we were at our new home in New Jersey,when we got there mom was nearly having her baby so Robyn,Charlotte and Katie went to the hospital.Me,Ellis and Ava stayed home.It was really dark and we were all hungry so Ava went to the store to buy food so me and Ellis stayed home.
    We heard a window smash we both made a run for it but we had no lights so we were in complete darkness,it was the boys Ava and Katie don't get along with they moved to NJ then we did.Ellis grabbed me and hid me under the table while Ellis herself tried to hide,they both grabbed me and Ellis and took us to somewhere in New Jersey but me and Ellis ran out the car at the right time and ran back home.
    When we were home mom was already at home with her new baby Kylie.She was crying because me and Ellis were not home but when we arrived home she hugged and kissed us both.

When it happended we fainted in shockness I was awake but Ellis totally fainted,When I got up Ellis never.we were all crying apart from Katie and Charlotte.

"Ellis my baby wake up please" mum cried then she called the hospital...
    Robyn picked me up and said "everything is going to be okay everything is just a little bit hectic right now but don't worry"
    I hugged Robyn.When Ellis was in hospital it was ... Great news she woke up but luckily she woke up,I was very shaky still I just wanted my family I finally have them and now it's great.

Thanks for reading and I hope you like it...

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Kendall
    building bunny
    building bunny

The Jenner Girls Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Jenner Girls   The Jenner Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:37 pm

I like that story but I thought it was funny when Ava said jasmine your nuts and i also find watch your lip,funny lol
    Back to top Go down
    CaitlynGroovy
    junior helper
    junior helper
    CaitlynGroovy

The Jenner Girls Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Jenner Girls   The Jenner Girls I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:40 pm

I'm glad you found that funny Kendall :]

Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

The Jenner Girls Empty
    PostSubject: Re: The Jenner Girls   The Jenner Girls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Jenner Girls
    Page 1 of 1