babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!

write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)

Go down 
+22
kailybubbles22
AshleyLuv2Dance166
madeleinebearyloved
alicecoolgirl
aj2hip17855
candy
rachel
HannahGemFriend30
CutiePieRox
Mousie
abbygailbeardiva59
CassieFluffStuff4
Aj2hip48658
Ciara
iRachel
KristinDazzle21
Fawn
katiebee
priscillaballerina31
GoalieBear
BlakelyScorpio
AJBubbles
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
krystalcrazy
building bunny
building bunny

write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:32 pm

This is my entry and i had lots of fun typing it up!

I woke up as i do every morning too early, i could hear my mum jane sleeping almost silently as i rolled over to look at the clock i heard taping coming from the room next door glancing at the clock i got up of my bed and crept to my wardrobe to get changed into my favirote outfit a flower tank top with maching bottem's once changed i walked on tiptoes to the top of the landing i looked towards my mums room and could see that she was not going to wake yet.
Finaly i got downstairs and into the open plan front room which was attached to my dorm room which i use for sleepovers where i picked up a bag, some spare clotes and a flash light then i creaped to my kichen to colect some food just incase, once i was ready i got to the frount door at 4:00 am the
light coming from outside was increasing so i put the light away.
Finaly i got out of the house and did a final check by looking my mum's bedroom window. I walked along the pavement a while till i got to my nebiors house i looked around to chech nobody was around and walked round to the back of the house.
"Krystal, is that you?" Aaron whispered his voice was part of the growing light around us
"yes, what is it? whats wrong?"
"It's Pixie she's gone and i found this letter on my side" he said handing me a peice of paper wich i opened and read:

To Bear owner
I am Mr beasle and i am sorry to say that if you are reading this now you are the reason why all the buildabears in this town have been taken, if you wish to know more you and one other must come and meet me at 6:00 today outside the farm.
If you do not come all the bears and there owners will have to be taken care of in means which should not be used.
i hope to see you soon
Mr beasle

"sorry you were the first person who come to mind" aaron said apologeticaly
" it's ok, now lets go save are bears!"

1 hour later

"hello?" Krystal said nervously looking at the back of a man standing next to the bobbing for apples game
"ahh so you decided to come then Aaron and who is your lovley looking companion?"
"Why don't you ask her you bear theif!" Aaron shouted as i walked up and put my hand on his shoulder
"why not? what is your name then seeing as Aaron dosn't want to go around this that way?" he said offering his hand to mine
"umm Krystal sir" i said looking at him doubtfully
"oh don't worry dear im not going to do anything to you or your friend, you see i took your bears to see if what they say is true but no happiness has come from it at all so i wanted to say sorry for it all but i don't want to at the same time because they lied they all lied and i want them to know that and to get them back for it."

"for what?"
"for taking it away all of it, the hapiness the children playing in the streets the grandparents telling them time been and gone."

"ok, well i tell you what."
"what?"
"we will try to get people doing that again but to start that we need to give the children there teddys back we need to give them happiness"
"ok, well here's honey and heres pixie back"
I picked up the two bears and handed pixie back to Aaron who was slowly walking back towards us
"now you go return those bears while we go make the world happier"

3 mounths later Mr beasles point of view

I looked around for the first time and saw exactly what i had visioned in that dream from when i was a child of hapiness an laughter and was happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/member.php?u=9496
vanessaprecious67
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:08 am

MY TRIP TO BUILD-A-BEARVILLE
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Sunday morning and it was also the day I go to go and move to Build A Bearville.We were going to live in whatthey call in Build A Bearville a "Cub Condo". I just couldnt wait,the smell of muffins coming from the coffee shop,the coolest looks at Pawlette Cofur Botique,and the nicest kids and teachers at Bear University.It was all so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got on the train to go to Build A Bearville,I sat next to a
girl named ChloeRocks."Hello,are you going to BuildABearville
too?" she said as I pulled out my map of Build A Bearville.I
turned to look at her,"Ya,im sorta new to BuildABearville"
I turned to look at her."Me Too,im gonna get my own Tv show
and be a celeberty there"she said giving me a smile."Next stop,BuildABearville train station!!!!"said the train conducter.

"Hey,maybe we could be friends or something"I said looking
at Chloe."That would be awesome"she said as she grabbed her
luggage an stood up as I stood up with my backpack on my back.We stepped out of the train into an open train station outside and a building on our left with a statue of a bear named Maxine Clark behind two sets of benches.Me and Chloe sat down as we waited for our relatives in BuildABearville to come and pick us up to take us to our brand new homes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two

I talked to Chloe about my old life,and what I thought Build A Bearville looked like."You should come to my Aunt Maxine's Cub Condo" Chloe said handing me her email
,her phone number,and her Cub Condo address .I took
my backpack and stood in the carline."Beep,Beep" my
Aunt Nikki's Convertable sounded as it pulled up to me.

I walked up to the car and opened the door,my Aunt
Nikki gave me my textbooks and my notebooks for Bear
University."Welcome To Build A Bearville" she said as
I sat down and waved by to Chloe."Looks like you already
go a friend to meet at Bear University" she said smiling.

I looked to my right as we drove past Bear University
where tons of kids were smiling,and Sportsplex where
the BuildABearville Baseball Team was practicing on the
baseball field.The we arrived in the Neigborhood then
we drove down a long road to a Victorian styled house that was pink and so beautiful.This place was gonna change my life forever and ever,and ever,and ever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter Three

Once the car stopped in the driveway,I ran to the house and rang the doorbell.My cousin Tiffany opened the door and hugged me within six or seven seconds of the door opening."Kate,I have missed you so much I havent seen you in years and now your gonna come live with me" she said as she took me into the house and showed it.

Tiffany took me upstairs then down a short hallay and in the corner was a large room with two beds,a plasma tv,a laptop,a study desk,a huge closet,and a photograph board.The walls were a light pink with hearts,on the floor was wood that I could see my face on because it was so shiney.I took my things and started putting them on hanger and on shelves in the closet.

Once I was done,we went to the Pawlette Cofur Botique to buy me some new clothes to match my new life here."This would look nice on you" said Tiffany as she held up a pink dress that had no straps and was short to the knees."Cute" I said picking it up and putting in my shopping bag.Then we went to the register where my Uncle Kevin worked as a cashier.He worked at the coffee shop on weekends.I looked up to see him standing there.

Well looky here,we just got a new citzen to this good town"he said as he came from behind the counter to give me a welcoming hug."I missed you so much,Uncle Kevin"I said as he let me down onto the floor."Look how much you have grown up,the last time I saw you you were about 8 years old"he said."Im 13 years old now" I said with a cute smile.He hugged me once again then we went back to my new home.

On the ride home,Uncle Kevin talked about everything thats happened and Cousin Tiffany talked about her classes at Bear University.But there there was so much more to tell and live.But this was the making of another story to tell for generations more and more and more.

Chapter Four

I woke up the very next day,it was a Monday today was my first day at Bear University.I sat up and hit the snooze button on the alarm,I stood and took out a pink shirt that says"Girls Rule,Boys Drool" and put on a pink skirt and pink tennis shoes..My hair was crimped and a dark brown with a pink hairband with a heart attached to the top of the hairband.

I ran downstairs to te kitchen were Tiffany sat wearing a pink sparkly dress with her hair in a ponytail and a ribbon holding up the ponytail with pink tennis shoes.Uncle Kevin was wearing a Business suit and business shoes and a tie.Aunt Nikki was wearing a blue dress with blue dangling earrings and high heels.

Everyone was dressed so differently,I just didnt know what was going on in this house.Did something happen overnight while I was asleep in my room.It was like everyone was changing while I was changing as well.I sat next to Tiffany at the kitchen bar."What is going
on with everyone"I asked her.

"Well im a Bear University cheerleader,Uncle Kevin is getting a job as a reporter for "The Bearville Times",and Aunt Nikki is getting a job as a fashion designer for Pawlette Cofur Botique."she said pointing to everyone as she explained it out to me."WOW" I said to myself in disbelief.This was my new life and it was gonna be so awesome being a famous family in BuildABearville.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Five

Once we had finished breakfast,me and Tiffany stepped outside and walked to the bus stop as my Aunt Nikki and Uncle Kevin drove to there brand new awesome jobs.Me
and Tiffany just walked down the sidewalk then we found our bus stop on our right.It had a sign,a bench,and also a small shade cover to keep cool and to block the sun.

"I cant believe it"said Tiffany as she stared in a happy
mood."Cant believe what"I asked looking at her phone as
well."Uncle Kevin and Aunt Nikki got the job"she said as
our faces lit up with surprise and happiness.Just then the school bus pulled up.IT WAS A LIMO!!!!! Another reason to love BuildABearville this was getting good!!!!

We stepped inside and were suprised to see 20 children
who were probably popular judging by the way they were
dressed and there version of a school bus."What's Up"
they said waving and handing me a strawberry smoothie.
I sat down next to someone until I noticed it was Chloe!!

"Hiya,Chloe!!!"I said hugging her."Hey BFFL"she said with a smile."I cant wait to see Bear University"I said smiling."Me neither,I can wait to see my spanish teacher
"she said looking at her schduele.I sat my backpack on
the chair next to me.Everything was just changing so
fast,school,family,friends,and now my whole life.

Chapter Six

Once I got to Bear Univerity,I steped out of the limo and found myself looking at an area with three buildings that were same size and same exact shape.They were
so big and beautiful they all had the words,Learning with the nicest teachers in the universe.

There was the Library then the Classroom then there was finally the Gymnasiam."Im gonna be a cheerleader ,are you?"said Chloe pointing to a poster that listed the words"Cheerleading Tryouts Today"."Im gonna be one as
well"I said while we walked to the Classroom.

I stepped into the room and sat at a desk next to Chloe.
"I bet the teacher is a famous person"said Chloe as she
smiled.I turned my attention to the door while smiling.I
then looked at Chloe and she seemed to be more excited
then me.She had an odd look on her face like she really
had to go to the bathroom.I mean really really badly!!!!

A small brown haired woman walked into the classroom
and wrote on the board "Ms.Itzel,Acting and Singing
Teacher"."Hello Class,Im Miss.Itzel and im your Acting
and Singing Teacher"she said.I politely smiled at her.

* The End*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
aj2hip17855
building bunny
building bunny
aj2hip17855

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:07 pm

i was walking alone in buildabearville when a little playful puppy walked up to me and asked,"will you adopt me?" i looked at her funny. "why would i adopt you?" i asked. "because i am lost and have no home!" she replied. "oh, that does give me a good reason." i picked her up and took her home to my cub condo. "stay here while i go buy a backpack!" i said. "ok." my playful puppy said. "let me name you first though." i thought and came up with sparkey. i left and went and got a backpack. i didn't have a vib so i had to get a regular one. when i came home, sparkey had remodeled my cub condo. wow! i said. you like it? she said. it was the best cub condo i had ever seen! luckily there was a cub condo contest so i was sure to win! i entered. it turned out that my best friend had won. but since she was my BEST friend, she shared her prize with me! the prize was 10 credits, i got 5! i went to the store and bought some stuff. i went to the bear stuff store and bought the newest arrivals. i decorated sparkey's room. she moved some stuff around but overall, i did a pretty good job. a friend on babv lovers was having a contest. all you had to do is submit a furry friends room and you have a chance of winning 10 credits! after it ended, i was selected to win the 15 credits. she found out that she sad a 15 credit instead of a 10 card. there were 3 winners. first was 15, second was 10, and third was 5 credits. i won first and i gave five to my bff. she was so happy! i went and bought a home away from home. sparkey helped me decorate it! i went home and went to sleep. i had the best week of my life!

:face: hope you like it :face:
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:18 pm

The SleepOver Very Happy

Sage woke up in the morning to the bright sun and hears
" sage time for breakfast!" he mom shouts
So sage goes to the kitchen and startes to eat her breackfast.
She sees her dad leave to work and now shes off to school.

she sees her friend hannah, zoeyzoom, and selenabear and they both talked until the bell rang.
they walk in the class and they wait for the day to be over with they're boring teacher.
then the teacher said to pick their group for their science project and of coarse the girls picked eachother.
when the school bell rang they were relived. the went on the bus and the bus stopped at sage's house first. as sage is leaving she reminds her friends about the sleepover sage has planned for more then a week. she enters her house but dosent seem to find her mom.

"mom, where are you!" she yells to the house.
"over here sweetie!" she yells back.
"oh mom can you start making the dinner?"
"of coarse Very Happy " she states.

As mom is making dinner sage speedingly does her HomeWork, and then prepares the room for the slumber party.
After, sage starts making the snacks and lays them on the table. now shes sitting and waiting.

"Ding-Dong" the door rang.
She gets up off her seat and races over to the door.
"Hey hannah! Smile" Come on in! Smile
The two girls wait for the other 2 to some.
then Again the door beel rings and they say:
"Hey Zoey Smile" come on in!
Then they wait for selena.....
-Ring Ring-
" It's a text from selena" sage said.

"Hey, I'm on my way. sorry im coming late i had extra HomeWork and finished late so i'll be there in a few."

" at least shes coming" the three girls said excitedly Very Happy

At last, the door bell rings once again and they rushed over and answerd the door.
"YAY!!! " they all shouted.
Lets go! sage said

They setteld in and they played bored games, Watched a movie, Did makeovers, and then they ate dinner and got ready for bed.

Chirp-Chirp the birds sang when the sun had rose and the girls woke up.
What a great day, sage said
Should we go to the mall? Hannah said
Yeah!! they all yelled
Let me ask my mom. sage said
YAY!! my mom said yes! Very Happy

VROOM... the arrived to the mall...
and they stopped by BABW and bought a new bear and accsories.
and they all had so much fun and thanked sage and they lived happily ever after

The End Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Abbibee
junior helper
junior helper
Abbibee

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Story of my first day in babv: April 7, 2008
I am new to this town called babv. I know its big, full of nice people, and a wonderful place to live. I look around and see many people in groups talking to their friends or playing games. They all the backpacks and animals on their backs. I got nothing. I got one outfit, a little skirt, talk top and flip flops. I walk over to a girl named Annabel. "Excuse me," I say as she turns around. She is dresses in a gold dress, high heels and is dressed to the nines. She is so pretty, in my head i hoped me would be friends. "Where can i find the bears and backpacks you guys have?" She looked at me and laughed. "Looser." Then she walked away with her friends. i could feel the tears in my eyes. i ran, i ran as fast as i could, into the woods. I didn't know where i was going, but i didn't care. I ran until i couldn't run anymore then I laid down in the grass and cried. I had thought this town was nice. i guess i was wrong.

I lay there for what seems to be hours, but was really only minutes. i sit up and look right in to the face of a small girl. Her name was gracie. She didn't have as much rare clothes like Annabel, but she looked a lot nicer. '' Are you okay?" She asks and she gives me her hand. "Yes," I say as i stand up. "You look like your new. do you want some help finding your way around babv. it seems to me, your a little lost." Gracie Says. We start to laugh at the little joke. Maybe this town isn't that bad after all.

We walk in to the town together. She shows my were to pick out a bear. I pick a white tiger and name her Sugar. I get a new backpack, its purple with yellow and blue stripes. we laughed and played all day until it was dark out side. then we went to her house and played even more. It was a great day.

I made a new friend that day. A very nice friend. As my time in babv went on i made over 200 friends, got more bears, rented a house and decorated every room. I learned that day that in any world there are mean people, poor people, rich people, girl and boys of all ages, put most of all, friends that want to help you and love you very much. I will never forget that day, they day i made my first friend.

This was not my real first day of babv. i made it all up. But my best friends name is gracie Very Happy Hope you like my story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Ok, I admit it. I wanted pizza. A LOT. I confess, going into Maxine's house wasn't the best way to get it. Sit down, grab a pillow, and read. It's about to get tasty. One day, I was a tad greedy. Pizza is my craving, you see? So, there is no limit for me. Let me lay it down on you. I saw Maxine with a pepperoni pizza. I could just picture it! The steaming, shining, pepperonis. The cheese, the popping from the heat. The oh so perfect sauce, just dying to be released! Sorry, got carried away there. Do you see what I'm dealing with now? It gets worse. Purrcilla told me I would get in trouble, if I didn't cure my obsseion! Boy, she was right after all. I creeped up to Maxine's front door, stilll hesitant about what I was about to do. But that smell! It was creeping through the door! Just imagine it, could you resist? So, quietly ( not really, it was a creaky door), I went through the livingroom. BUSTED! The cyberguides were sitting on the couch, with a smug look on their face. Purrcilla! It had to be. "Katieapril545, how 'bout some pizza?" a cyberguide said. I learned a lot that day, as I remember how good the pizza tasted. I'm sure it wouldn't have tasted as good as if I had eaten it without permission. Even though you want something real bad, it's better to earn it, or be invited to it.
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/
BlakelyScorpio
building bunny
building bunny
BlakelyScorpio

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:57 am

BlakelyScorpio wrote:
Today is a nice breezy day in BABV.. I went to Itzel's -LOVE HUGS PEACE- concert, at the Pawforming Arts Center!! Ok, so, here's the story.. "I can't wait for this show to start!" said my brother, LoganBearHero55. "Me either!! I LOVE Itzel!! She has such a PAWSOME voice!!" said I, BlakelyScorpio. "Hey, I'm gonna get me a mustard filled pretzel and a celebearation soda, want anything?" I politfully asked. "Sure! I'll have some extra-cheezy nachos with pawsome lemon-berry juice please!" he said. "Sure, no problem!" I said. So, I got up, and walked fastly to the concession stand to avoid the lines. "OH MY GOODNESS.." I thought to myself.. "There has to AT LEAST be 80 people in this line." * tick tock * "Finally!" I thought."Welcome to the Celebearation Concert Hall Concession Stand! How may I help you? OH MY GOODNESS I CAN NOT BELIEVE THIS.." proclaimed the staff. "What?!?!?" I questionally asked. "You're the 100th visitor today!! Do you know what that means?!?" They excitedfully added. "No.. No I do not know what that means." I said. "Well, it means you get to have you and 4 guests to go on a week long trip with Itzel and hang out together!! You also get V.I.B. passes for you and your guests tonight!!" :affraid: I was in total shock.. "Wh-wh-what? I can not believe this.. I'm gonna go get my brother.. I'll be right back." I said studdering. "Sure, no problem." replied the man, smiling. * walks to seat * "Logan.. come with me." said. "Why?" he replied. "Just do! Okay?" * walks to concession stand * "This is my brother, he came with me tonight." I told the man upfront. "Alright then. Cool! Here are you V.I.B. Go on backstage!" "Wait, don't we need to give you money for our trip and V.I.B.'s?" I said. "Nope, all you have to do is go to Itzel backstage and say you are the winners!" "Will the bear guards let us through?" "Of course they will let you go in!! You guys are V.I.B.'s!!" "Ok, well thank you so much kind sir!" "No, thank YOU." Me and Logan start to walk backstage... "Wow, Score!! How did you manage to win that?!?" Logan asked me. "Well, I got up in line at the concession stand, and the man said I was the 100th visitor! I'm still kinda confused about it all.. LOL." "Wow, that's PAWSOME Score!"
"Excuse me youngens, do you have V.I.B. passes?" said the bear gaurd. "Yes we do sir." *Shows bear gaurd V.I.B. passes* "Alright, you can go through." said the bear gaurd. "Hmm.. where do we go from here?" said Logan. "Let's go down the hall and read all the names on the dressing room doors: Maxine Clark CEB, ChloeRocks, Bearemy, Alyson Stoner, Corbin Bleu, Green Tracks, Miguel Sunshine, ITZEL!! There she is Logan!!" I proclaimed. "Yay!" screeched Logan. * knock knock knock*
"Who is it?" questioned Itzel. Me and Logan were astonished, and so greatful.. "It's your V.I.B. winners?" Logan quietly said while sticking his nose through the crack of the door. "Oh!! PAWSOME!! Come on in!" Itzel nicely said. Logan and I slowly opened the door "H-h-h-hi..." Logan and I said studdering. "Hi there! What's your names?" Itzel politefully asked. "My name is BlakelyScorpio, but you can call me Score." I replied. "Hello Score!" said Itzel "And what's your name?" LoganBearHero55, but you can call me Logan." Hello Logan! Well, we're gonna be together for a week!! That's PAWSOME!! I enjoy making new friends!!" Itzel said to us "Me too." Said Logan and I at the same time. "Who are your guests you're gonna bring tomorrow for our week of fun?" asked Itzel. "Well, since we can bring 4 guests, it'd be fair if me and Logan picked 2 guests each. So I pick my sister, PriscillaBallerina31, and my BFF KaiHoneydew! Who do you pick, Logan?" I said. "Uhm.. KylerUR2Cute, and NickBikerBear32." He responded. "How nice of you to share Score!" Itzel added. Oh!! It's show time! Wish me luck!!" * Itzel sings lots of songs and ending with the LTAL song.* "Wow, you did PAWSOME Itzel!!" Logan and I said. "Thanks!! I was really nervous." Itzel said. "There's no need to be nervous!! Hey there's our friends!! Come meet them Itzel! You'l LOVE them!!" I said. "Hi Itzel! It's an honor to meet you! My name is PriscillaBallerin31, but you can call me Ballerina." my sister, Ballerina, said. "And my name is KaiHoneydew, but you can call me Honey." Honey said. "And our names are NickBikerBear32, that's me, and KylerUR2Cute!! You can call me BB, and him Cute!" BB said said for himself AND Cute. "

aww.. i didnt get to finish!! D: oh well.. :/

TO BE CONTINUED!!
Back to top Go down
CutiePieRox
building bunny
building bunny
CutiePieRox

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 am

The contest ends today :O
*fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:34 am

OMG! Good luck everyone! I probably have no chance of winning because you guys ROCK at writing stories!
*fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Fawn
fluffy member
fluffy member
Fawn

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:11 am

Oh I hope I win though good luck to all of you!
I've never won a contest before!
Back to top Go down
candy
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:41 am

good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
krystalcrazy
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:02 pm

yes good luck everyone!!!
write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 Lol write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 875697
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/member.php?u=9496

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Announcement : Picking a winner, STAY TUNED!!
Back to top Go down
iRachel
pawsome poster
pawsome poster
iRachel

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:34 pm

Yay can't wait! Smile
Back to top Go down
candy
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:38 pm

ooo! wooo! lolz
Back to top Go down
aj2hip17855
building bunny
building bunny
aj2hip17855

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:41 pm

i can't wait! good luck to all who entered write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 12265
Back to top Go down
Funnybunny77
Funnybunny77

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Yay! I thought the stories were amazing! Everyone is extremely gifted! But, there can only be prize winners, but all of us are truly talented, and that should feel like winning. Besides, contests are fun!
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleglobe.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:33 am

And the winner is................. CANDY!!!

congratulations
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)   write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

write a story contest (WIN AN OPEN CERTIFICATE!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2