babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... Coolte12
babv-lovers
Hello guests,
If you haven't already, sign up and have fun with us!!
Unfortunately you won't be able to write any comments or take part in our contests until you have singed up.
Go on sign up & HAVE FUN WITH US Very Happy
Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... Coolte12
babv-lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NewsHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Babv-Lovers!
Let's welcome our newest member, PurpleDilema
To find out when BL Awards is,Click Here!
Similar topics

Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn...

Go down 
5 posters

Did U accept??
No
Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_vote_lcap0%Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sorry,can't
Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_vote_lcap0%Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't want to
 0% [ 0 ]
I want to be ur foe
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes
Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_vote_lcap25%Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Of course
Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_vote_lcap75%Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Never
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... Empty
PostSubject: Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn...   Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Guys!U guys haven't accepted yet:JenniIshFluffy(heart),Aj2hip48658,PriscillaBallerina31,XxxxbubbziexxxX,bettybeach13,AbbeyZoom611,AbbiBee.Smile
Plss look in ur Profile,click Friends and Foes,and accept. :DDDDD Thx guys!! Smile :hug: :hug:
Back to top Go down
http://BABV,Fantage,PetPetPark,Moshi Monsters.Thx! :)
priscillaballerina31
overstuffed bear
priscillaballerina31

Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn...   Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:07 pm

Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... 941268 in posting this cause I often forget to go back to my profile and look!
:hug: Thanks for the reminder and Yes!! Of course I accepted since I saw this and I had like 8 others I needed tp accept also.
Have a pawsome day! :hug:
Back to top Go down
Abbycakes
building bunny
building bunny

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn...   Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 11:36 am

I will wait for a request <3
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn...   Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:32 pm

Kk Abby. Smile I will make one. :DD Thx Priscilla!! :DDDD
Back to top Go down
JenniIshFluffy♥
building bunny
building bunny
JenniIshFluffy♥

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn...   Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Sorry! I haven't been able to get on and I rarely ever check! I accepted! (:
Back to top Go down
http://bearvillecrazy.forumotion.com/forum.htm
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn...   Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:43 pm

Kk.Can U add me on BABV.Casue one time I was with Emily and I tried to add u,but u kept saying no.LOL!! xDDPlss! Smile I would be surely happyy!! Smile Embarassed
Back to top Go down
LuvMeAlexia
fluffy member
fluffy member

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn...   Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:48 pm

Plus Abbycakes. Smile
Back to top Go down
GoalieBear
pawsome poster
pawsome poster

PostSubject: Re: Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn...   Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn... I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Please do not post twice in a row LuvMeAlexia, next time just edit your last post
Back to top Go down

Hey peeps!I have friends that I really want to make:XxxxBubbziexxxX,Jenn...
Page 1 of 1